Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Female University Drop-out With 0.78 CGPA Graduates With 3.5CGPA (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female University Drop-out With 0.78 CGPA Graduates With 3.5CGPA (Photos) (705 Views)

Man Disguised As A woman, Sneaked Into Female University Hostel In Port Harcourt / Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female University Drop-out With 0.78 CGPA Graduates With 3.5CGPA (Photos) by SiggyNG: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A story of a beautiful nigerian lady named Meagan Rochelle has graced the internet as she reveals she graduates from Texas Southern University with a distinction after dropping out of Louisiana State University (LSU) with a 0.78 CGPA, Siggy reports.

After failing out of college with a GPA of 0.78 in 2014, she has finally earned a degree with distinction from Texas Southern University. According to Rochelle, she failed in her first attempt to obtain a degree because she did not take her studies seriously.

Recounting her journey on her Instagram account, she revealed that she was always partying at LSU every other day and did not take school seriously. ''I was living in the moment and not for my future,'' she said.

Graduating with 3.5 GPA Rochelle decided to change the trajectory by working hard to achieve her goal and, it has paid off. She has graduated from Texas Southern University with distinction.

''Now [seven] years later graduating with a 3.5 GPA with distinction from the Texas Southern University (TSU)!

''I can’t even tell you how I got here. Nothing but God! Moving to Houston from New Orleans was probably the best thing I could’ve done for myself at the time. I’m so excited to see what God has next for me, but it’s only up from here,'' she said.

https://campusnews.medium.com/female-university-drop-out-with-0-78-cgpa-graduates-with-3-5cgpa-photos-fb80a3b28cbd

1 Like

Re: Female University Drop-out With 0.78 CGPA Graduates With 3.5CGPA (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Beauty and brain.

Igbo amaka

(1) (Reply)

. / Cheapest Countries To Live And Work 2023 / I Couldn’t Read Until 18 — Now I’m The Youngest Black Professor At Cambridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.