Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) (41223 Views)

MC Oluomo At Abba Kyari's Birthday Last Year Pictures / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by SiggyNG: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2021
NURTW Boss, Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo is celebrating his twin children Kehinde and Taiwo, who graduated from US Universities on Saturday December 11, Siggy reports.

While Kehinde bagged a B.Sc in Healthcare Administration from Albany State University, his twin sister Taiwo bagged a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a minor in Management from Columbus State University.

Posting the photos from the graduation ceremonies which he attended, MC Oluomo wrote:

A double celebration for me and my family
My son Kehinde Akinsanya graduate with a degree in Bachelor of Science focusing in Healthcare Administration at Albany State University with a GPA of 3.5 @prince4kennyy

While Taiwo Akinsanya graduated from Columbus State University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a minor in Management. @omowamiwaxo''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXXO-xMoizj/

https://campusnews.medium.com/mc-oluomos-twins-both-graduate-from-us-universities-abroad-photos-4dae27e61aa8

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by WallpaperGuy: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Nice one siggy i like how youre always there in the media
SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

NURTW Boss, Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo is celebrating his twin children Kehinde and Taiwo, who graduated from US Universities on Saturday December 11, Siggy reports.

While Kehinde bagged a B.Sc in Healthcare Administration from Albany State University, his twin sister Taiwo bagged a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a minor in Management from Columbus State University.

Posting the photos from the graduation ceremonies which he attended, MC Oluomo wrote:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by SiggyNG: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2021
WallpaperGuy:
Nice one siggy i like how youre always there in the media

Thank you Daddy... I'm just doing the little I can grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by viyon02: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Money gotten from thuggery and looting from innocent bus drivers, and you think you can enjoy these children. God can never be mock whatever a man sow he shall reap.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Agiribii02: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Proud father may the almighty continue to strengthen them o

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by b3llo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Where you come from should not define where you are going to. Congratulations MC Oluomo

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
But the son worwor small o....

In order words, congratulations to em

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by daddytime(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Forward-thinking "agbero" and a great dad.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
viyon02:
Money gotten from thuggery and looting from innocent bus drivers, and you think you can enjoy these children. God can never be mock whatever a man sole he shall reap.
Did McOluomo stop you from attending your English classes? cheesy

whemmytopsy:
Why is the graduating son looking like an ardent weed smoker......abi my eyes dey pain me ni.
Like JaRule abi? grin grin grin

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by whemmytopsy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why is the graduating son looking like an ardent weed smoker......abi my eyes dey pain me ni.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by slawormiir: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

See courses way them graduate from...simple course way head fit carry...health care administration and business administration

But poor men children go dey jack medicine, law, engineering...there by putting pressure on themselves and the whole family

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Untainted007: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Person wey get sense be this. He's raising his own children to be productive while some idiots are at bus stops collecting fares for him. He will give them token and use the rest to live a good life with him and his family. All those owo mi da, can't even send their own children to public school, na to use them as conductors.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Damidave1124(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
MC Oluomo don cash out big time for thuggery of a thing Sha..

Congratulations to them

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why does this mean shit

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Opppor
Incoming Governor of Lagos
Incoming minister for transportation of UAR
Congrats Mc Musiliu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Unibener: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
This man values education die.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Jackson105: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Some people will start wailing now

viyon02:
Money gotten from thuggery and looting from innocent bus drivers, and you think you can enjoy these children. God can never be mock whatever a man sole he shall reap.

MC Oluomo is not responsible for your poverty, get to work and start wailing

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
They kids look really old.
But wait ooo. I heard MC has an American passport. How?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
The son don use weed damage his mouth
It is well

15 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by officialwdhtv: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
The guy ugly no be small , him papa be like Prince Charming compared to the son lmao

14 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by 9jayes: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats is all I have to say
Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
If only Flatinoz could make MC Abia state Gov come 2023..

He’ll surely do better than Ikpeazu the kerosene distributor..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to the children.

In my opinion when you school abroad, it is a total waste of time and resources to study courses not related to Medicine/Engineering/Mass Communication/Economics/Banking and Finance or Computer related stuff.

BTW the boy looks like JA Rule cool

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Agbero on Ankara suit. His son look like drug addict on top the ear ring he wear. At there age they should be PhD holders but they are obviously dull and could only survive in University abroad where they pamper them.

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Tetrahedron: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate !
Your darling daddy tinubu hitsquad is in USA what are you still doing in mushin?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by FactBoyz: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
sad
Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by Golan007: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Phi Beta Sigma.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) by OrganicCluster(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=SiggyNG post=1084263

But who is that native doctor wearing green cap?

https://campusnews.medium.com/mc-oluomos-twins-both-graduate-from-us-universities-abroad-photos-4dae27e61aa8[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.