Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Share Your Experience With Your University Room Mates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience With Your University Room Mates (235 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / How Is Resumption Going So Far In Your University? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Your University Room Mates by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
[i][/i]As the subject implies, university is a higher institution of learning which you could leave in the hostel or off campus.Share your experience with us on your relationship with your room mates,their behaviours,lifestyles,sexuality,your cooperation,food issues,water usage issues.
Re: Share Your Experience With Your University Room Mates by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
In 100 level, living hostel with 7 roomates, we had 5 pastors and 3 normal pple.
All i know the ones that were forming holy holy are all Hypocrates. All they like to do is to condem nigerian pastors calling out who is fake and who is real, having childish arguments.

two of the so called pastors in my room were beefing each other. Some times they would insult each other, calling each other fake and all kind of rubbish talks.
one started having issues with all the room members.
well to cut the story short, we taught him a lesson. Na only him carry hin properties run commot from the room.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Blessing, Denied? / USA Undergraduate Scholarships | University Of Dayton / 2022 Utme: Mandatory Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.