Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu (283 Views)

I Need A Room I Can Pay Monthly Rent For In Lagos Mainland / Caretaker Sues Tenant For Disclosing Her Rent To Others / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu by christianzest: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lagos residents will pay monthly rent to landlords as from 2022, says Sanwo-Olu.

Just want to hear people's opinion on this.

Is it something Lagosians should be happy for ?

[url]elenugist.blogpelenugist..com[/url]

https://elenugist..com/2021/12/lagos-residents-will-pay-monthly-rent.html?m=1

Re: Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu by athaboi(f): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
It should be nation wide
Re: Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu by christianzest: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
athaboi:
It should be nation wide

That means it's a welcomed idea
Re: Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu by 2special(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Trust, there will be increase in house rent...misplaced priority, a block of 9 inches cost #400 against #250 last year, what about the ever increasing cost of cement, sand, gravel and labour... Surely, there will be increase in house rent.
Re: Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu by 2special(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
christianzest:

That means it's a welcomed idea
do you know some landlords borrowed money to build with the high interest rate and unfair economy. The government should accept responsibility not passing the blames to Landlords.
Re: Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu by christianzest: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Exactly what I was thinking, now you'll start hearing 20k per month fr one yeye self con in one under developed area �

2special:
do you know some landlords borrowed money to build with the high interest rate and unfair economy. The government should accept responsibility not passing the blames to Landlords.
Re: Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu by gasparpisciotta: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Government too should start paying wages or pay their workers per number of hours worked.

Shikena!!!
Re: Lagos Residents Will Pay Monthly Rent To Landlords As From 2022, Says Sanwo-olu by LEGALSER: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
christianzest:
Lagos residents will pay monthly rent to landlords as from 2022, says Sanwo-Olu.

Just want to hear people's opinion on this.

Is it something Lagosians should be happy for ?

[url]elenugist.blogpelenugist..com[/url]

https://elenugist..com/2021/12/lagos-residents-will-pay-monthly-rent.html?m=1

Good Evening Nairalanders,

Without wasting much of your time, I am a Real Estate Lawyer with over 4 years experience in the Real Estate Sector, I can help you with the registration of your title documents, drafting of all legal documents ranging from Deed of Assignment, Sublease, conduct of Survey and Title searches etc. at affordable rates (you can trust me on this)

I can be reached via 08135873718, 08071832465.

Consultation is free.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

PHC: Almost 2 Plots Along Alcon Road,Woji / ₦120M: 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Sale In Ajah(Photos) / Luxury 5br Det/duplex With Cinema Room + Pool For Sale @ Lekki Axis ( Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.