Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms (850 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Akande’s Book Put A Lie To Tinubu’s Denial - AriseTV / My Participations: Buhari Leads The "Who Is Who" To Bisi Akande's book launch / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by JaroMan: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
There's levels in life and vocations. I'm a political strategist but think I'm not yet in the premier league.
Chief Bisi Akande may have successfully launched his book.
Yes with the president, Senate president and host of other bigwigs who graced the epoch making event, it's sure a success.
But what I'm not sure, is if the book itself is a success.
I say this because every literally work has its audience and what it wants to achieve.
The revelation so far from the book has left bitter taste in many mouths. Feathers are actually ruffled. And in the days ahead, reactions will flood everywhere.
1. The book commonized VP Osibanjo and makes him look like an errand boy before ascension to seat of VP.
2. The book painted Buhari as lilly-liver and dishonest fellow.
3. The book painted Tinubu as desperate and greedy. A sellout to say the least.
4. The book thinks OBJ is a backstabber.
5. Sees GEJ as clown and waster.
6. Sees Pa Adebanjo as selfish and greedy

And this is just a random read.
Who knows what this book tends to achieve, but if it's for the sake of 2023, it came at the wrong time.
I may be wrong. I hope I am.
Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
JaroMan:

The revelation so far from the book has left bitter taste in many mouths. Feathers are actually ruffled. And in the days ahead, reactions will flood everywhere.
1. The book commonized VP Osibanjo and makes him look like an errand boy before ascension to seat of VP.

Who knows what this book tends to achieve, but if it's for the sake of 2023, it came at the wrong time.

It also portrays Akande as poor and the mouth piece of Tinubu!

Tinubu was rejected by Atiku shocked shocked wow! That's loud! At least ATIKU was plain with him but Buhari scammed the all knowing Jagaban to the end grin cheesy

Ambode go don laugh taya

3 Likes

Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Leverage2021: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
The book presents tinubu in a sorry state of disappointment, regret, sorrow and distrust

It arrogates power to buhari as a man with all the balls

I believe it's a plea book to buhari to remind him all tinubu has suffered in his hands and hand him support for 2023

But it won't change a thing for buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yen yen yen YORUBA don't chase clout, we are the clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by beejaay: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:
Yen yen yen YORUBA don't chase clout, we are the clout

Yen yen yen, everything is not about yoruba and tinubu and akande are not the only yoruba out there.. They are not more yoruba than fayemi, and others.. I am yoruba and I don't lick ass you brov so grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Leverage2021: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

It also portrays Akande as poor and the mouth piece of Tinubu!

Tinubu was rejected by Atiku shocked shocked wow! That's loud! At least ATIKU was plain with him but Buhari scammed the all knowing Jagaban to the end grin cheesy

Ambode go don laugh taya
Buhari was plain with tinubu too

Akande reported he confessed he was only paterning with him

If he (tinubu) claims he only knew this after buhari won 2015, how about 2019 would he say he didn't know too

His greed got the better of him, they are trying to force pmb with blackmail

It really says a lot because if you still trying to persuade someone after 6 good years then it's dead especially when such person has nothing to bargain with you or loose
Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
beejaay:

Yen yen yen, everything is not about yoruba and tinubu and akande are not the only yoruba out there.. They are not more yoruba than fayemi, and others.. I am yoruba and I don't lick ass you brov so grow up

You will rather lick Peter Obi own and hope you find Amala and ewedu there abi?
Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Leverage2021: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

You will rather lick Peter Obi ass and hope you find Amala and ewedu there abi?

I thought you kept saying yoruba are one

How come you are fooling yourself because a fellow Yoruba doesn't agree with your god tinubu

You better take your tears from these thread, Akande biography of pains is just the beginning

By the time tinubu gets the full di.ck from behind by buhari in 2023 you will see banter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Laggafin: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
The book was craftily launched by Tinubi's proxy Akande to remind buhari of his tracherous betrayal in 2014 and armtwist him this time around to pay back tinubu in 2023 by supporting him for the presidency.. but I tell u witout any equivocation that this scheming is too late and already dead on arrival. Tinubu will never be president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
I thought you kept saying yoruba are one

How come you are fooling yourself because a fellow Yoruba doesn't agree with your god tinubu

You better take your tears from these thread, Akande biography of pains is just the beginning

By the time tinubu gets the full di.ck from behind by buhari in 2023 you will see banter grin

Keep quiet, you are not Yoruba if you hate Tinubu
Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Leverage2021: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

Keep quiet, you are not Yoruba if you hate Tinubu
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Wow I need to screenshot this

Like what kind of f.uckery goes on in you people's head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tinubu the rat to buhari has suddenly been elevated to the status of a Yoruba god that creates yorubas

When did this happen

Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Nigerialabalaba: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
JaroMan:
There's levels in life and vocations. I'm a political strategist but think I'm not yet in the premier league.
Yes with the president, Senate president and host of other bigwigs who graced the epoch making event, it's sure a success.
I say this because every literally work has its audience and what it wants to achieve.

E get why the book title is "My Participations", na for Baba Akande to tell his story. Walahi, u no sabi Baba Akande if you think say Baba go sugarcoat anything. Maybe you should buy and read the book from cover to cover first wink

Dat book na d story and strategy book of how to defeat an incumbent. To defeat a sitting President never happen for Nigeria before, in the history of Nigeria.

More dey come o; make u wait till you get the memoirs of PMB and Asiwaju.
Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Leverage2021: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
There's a reason the title is "My Participations", to tell his story and you obviously don't know Baba Akande if you think he will sugarcoat anything. Maybe you should buy and read the book from cover to cover first wink
That book is the story and strategy book of how to defeat an incumbent.Defeat of a sitting President had never taken place in Nigeria , in the history of Nigeria.
There is more to come; wait till you get the memoirs of PMB and Asiwaju.
His participation are full of regrets and pains

Nobody needs to read such pathetic stuff, it's a defeatist book of wailing to buhari for succor
Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Faiththatworks(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
I don't understand why people are complaining about Baba Akande memoirs.
The Baba has told his side of his story about what transpired in his political journey between 1999 until 2015 when he left the political scene.
I'm very sure Gen Buhari's handlers must have read the book cover to cover and presented all the stories Baba Akande said about the Gen to him,and if Gen Buhari had no objections to anything in the book,I don't understand why all this pathetic wailing exercise by unconcerned Nigerians.
I have established some truths about Nigeria from Baba Akande book.
1)Gen Buhari was a very poor man pre 2015,his political funding could only run his campaign in a few states in Nigeria.
2) The decision of who will rule Nigeria is decided by a very few people.
3) The Easterners unfortunately have no say in what goes on politically in Nigeria.
4) Asiwaju Tinubu has only a few confidants who he totally trusts in Politics.
Asiwaju Tinubu always made sure Baba Akande was always present whenever he wanted to meet with political actors in Nigeria,Baba Akande isn't a turncoat or hypocrite that can be bought over,and his version of events are almost always true.
In closing,Lagos money is the backbone of progressive politics,Take away money that flows from Lagos and I'm very sure Nigeria will be a one party state.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Pa Bisi Akande Book Of Worms by Oksman(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
JaroMan:

Just like I posted in the other thread only Baba Akande knows why he rushed to launch the book. It portrayed BAT in bad light and even GMB as an untrustworthy fellow. Book like this are usually written as memoir way after the whole events are over and not while the game is still on. I personally blame the reviewer(s) for allowing such book to be published at this time. The damage it is going to unleash would be worse than whatever gain the writer intends to benefit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Have Light 2seconds In Abuloma / Advice: IPOB Should Ban Use Of Naira In Southeast / Enough Of The Tinubu Noise Lets Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.