Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Craziness On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Craziness On Nairaland (403 Views)

How Much Do This Tinubu Supporters Earn For The Craziness / Craziness In Demonstration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziness On Nairaland by overseasnbeyond: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
So many times i sits behind my system reading comments from contributors on Nairaland and wonder how Nigeria remained underdeveloped because people cannot reason logically and criticize constructively
Nairaland is now a place of comedy stemming from funny and hilarious comments people made majorly the youths.
Here at work (USA) many of my colleagues asked me what the fucck make me laughing like i need mental evaluation but they can never never understand .
Please criticized constructively and stop ethnic bigotry, let us think of moving Nigeria forward and if otherwise so be it. stop making joke unnecessarily, this will not move the Nation forward.

1 Like

Re: Craziness On Nairaland by icebird25(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless ..all of them
Re: Craziness On Nairaland by isaiah4life(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP, kia! You just told us your location.

No wahala, one day we go join you. Keep enjoying my brother.

Currently, I am learning constructive criticism. That was how I insulted someone; only to found out he was old enough to be my father. I regretted my actions and I had to beg him when he eventually posted his picture.

From that day, I address people on this faceless forum with respect regardless of their age grade.

Also, I have learnt to state my contradictions in a mature way.

3 Likes

Re: Craziness On Nairaland by Talknochip(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
the toxic comments here especially about ethnic groups had made me to restrict my hours here

men, it's so toxic and depressing

3 Likes

Re: Craziness On Nairaland by LordPherule(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Still Selling:
- Google Voice Logs: Get your GV to text US #.
- Phone Number Portal for Web/App Verification - viz you can create WhatsApp for various countries.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Logs.
- Other unindexed logs
Re: Craziness On Nairaland by Truthissupreme: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Go and learn how to construct a sentence especially one that conveys a purpose
Re: Craziness On Nairaland by LordPherule(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Contact us for your:

▫️Cashing out of Bitcoin/USDT/ETH et al.
(Receiving majorly into Blockchain & Binance wallet)

▫️ Redeeming of Gift Cards & e-Codes.
(First-Hand Rate - At juicy and fair rates)

▫️Coinme™ Vouchers Redeeming
(Before ordering a voucher, always hesitate to ask for the number to vend to)

▫️Blocking:
PayPal/Venmo
Payoneer/Zelle funds
CashApp/Facebook/Apple Pay
(Tidied freelance funds)

Fair rates & swift payment.

(1) (Reply)

Mompha Confesses That He Has Only Met Bobrisky Twice: Video / ..... / Emir Of Daura ‘deposes’ Guinean President As Talban Daura, Turbans Yusuf Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.