Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Scholarship Alert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Alert (425 Views)

Scholarship Alert! / SCHOLARSHIP ALERT: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award For Nigerian Students. / Chinese Scholarship Alert With Monthly Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship Alert by scholarshipspr(f): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Oxford Weidenfield-Hoffmann scholarship for International Scholarship-2022/23

study in United kingdom.

Fully funded!

Category: Masters

To apply, click here https://scholarshipspring.com/oxford-weidenfeld-hoffmann-scholarship/

Our Telegram group link https:///scholarshipspring.
Kindly share�

#scholarshipopportunities #scholarships #leadership #scholarshipspring #graduateschool #unitedkingdom
#Oxforduniversity #UK
Scholarship Spring
Oxford Weidenfeld hoffmann scholarship 2022-23 - Scholarship Spring
Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Program offers scholarships to students from developing countries.
Re: Scholarship Alert by scholarshipspr(f): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
https:///scholarshipspring

the correct telegram channel link. pardon my mistake[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Scholarship Alert by Stanchem029: 5:47am On Dec 14, 2021
How far with your previous moniker "scholarshippy"?
Re: Scholarship Alert by scholarshipspr(f): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Stanchem029:
How far with your previous moniker "scholarshippy"?

What are you talking about?
Re: Scholarship Alert by scholarshipspr(f): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Please bear with me. Admin revoked my telegram channel link. Kindly go straight to my website, The link to all our social networks is attached to the contents. Join/follow...

See ya on the other side. Merry Christmas

scholarshipspring@gmail.com

Re: Scholarship Alert by Stanchem029: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2021
scholarshipspr:

What are you talking about?
Your previous moniker, where you advertised UNICEF grants in the month of September 2021.

Keep asking questions, I will soon respond to you!
Re: Scholarship Alert by Stanchem029: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2021
scholarshipspr:
Please bear with me. Admin revoked my telegram channel link. Kindly go straight to my website, The link to all our social networks is attached to the contents. Join/follow...

See ya on the other side. Merry Christmas

scholarshipspring@gmail.com
May God bless the admin abundantly in Jesus name.
Re: Scholarship Alert by scholarshipspr(f): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Stanchem029:

Your previous moniker, where you advertised UNICEF grants in the month of September 2021.

Keep asking questions, I will soon respond to you!

Not me! Kindly check the name on my profile. I don't know what you are talking about

(1) (Reply)

On The Wings Of The Killer Birds / Who Can Solve This Algebra Question Please / Free Tuition+ $2,000 Per Month Scholarship At Mcgill,canada | Mccall Macbain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.