Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Foolishness Of God Is Wiser Than Human Wisdom - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Foolishness Of God Is Wiser Than Human Wisdom - Emoji Devotions (154 Views)

If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans / Books Of Corinthians(Paul on the foolishness of human wisdom) / Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of God Is Wiser Than Human Wisdom - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
An Emoji Devotions for Sun 12th December, 2021

Topic: The foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength

By Pastor Hans Ulrich Wenger

Highlights:

• Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere him. For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. The Lord foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples. (Psalm 33:8-10)

Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, ‘Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.’ The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, ‘I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.’ (Psalm 2:1- 6)

Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him. (Psalm 2:7 -10).

For it is written: ‘I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.’ Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? (1Corinthians 1:20) For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength (intelligence). (1 Corinthians 1:25)

In my life time I have experienced that more and more conservative values have been turned into the opposite. I have been taught to revere old people, to offer them my sitting place in public transportation and to help them whenever they are in need.
Couples with years of marriage were praised and honored and so on. The house of my parents was located on a steep hill and often times people with loaded carts tediously labored up the hill. Whenever we kids did not immediately run and helped them to overcome the hill, our parents punished us. My father, who was the black smith in the village, interrupted quite often his work just to help somebody. Today the situation has changed.

Old people are rarely offered a sitting place anymore. Rather they are blamed for using public transportation in times the working people need it. Their long years of marriage are viewed as boring and as a lack of dynamic change and on the steep hill people are not helped anymore. It is their fault that they did not arrange for proper transportation.

God and his law are not totally forgotten, but the whole concept is outdated. What has been good and got praised, is now a wrong way to look at things. Everybody should look after him- or herself and not count on the help of other people. Now, the same principle is at work among the Nations. God told Abraham that his people will be blessed. Whoever blesses his offspring will get blessed and whoever curses them, will be cursed. Since the destruction of Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago, the Nations have collected a lot of guilt by carelessly treating the Jewish population. Even right now, many of them do not want to accept Israel’s right of existence.

The UN plots against the Jewish state, be it that they deny the Jewish history of Jerusalem, be it that they never gave them all the land they were promised, be it that they should give back the Golan Heights. Many “wise” experts stand up and talk against what God has told long ago. Israel will prevail, though they will go through many troubles. Where ever wise people and the Kings of the earth talk against what God has ordained from the beginning, they became fools and will be put to shame.

In our walk with the Lord, we have to be careful that we always put his wisdom first. He does not change. I cannot serve him and be fight the end he has make known from the beginning. Jerusalem will be the center of wisdom and guidance in the future, and the Prince of Peace will be the king of all the Nations. He became an “adventus”, one, who has arrived, in his coming to our earth as a baby and ever since then he is also an “adventurus”, one, who will arrive as the King over all kings. No human plotting, no conspiracy, no weapon and no power can change something on the Lords plans. He thwarts the purposes of the people.

Prayer: Dear Lord Jesus. Let me take refuge in you. Fill me with your wisdom even if I may appear as a fool to the leaders of the Nations. Help me and help all my fellow Christians that we serve you with fear and celebrate your rule with trembling. Thank you that you will return soon and bring your wonderful kingdom with you. Keep me in your grace and fill me with your Holy Spirit. Amen.

https://emojidevotions..com/2021/12/the-foolishness-of-god-is-wiser-than.html

Re: The Foolishness Of God Is Wiser Than Human Wisdom - Emoji Devotions by ihimiray(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
God can never be foolish abeg

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Food Will Hinder You To From Living A Holy Life. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 32. / Contentment And Godliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.