Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) (756 Views)

Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Asec Mimosas Vs Lobi Stars: CAF Champions League (1 - 0) On 19th January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by Android17: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Macjireh come here make we relate.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by macjireh: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Android17:
Macjireh come here make we relate.
relate wetin
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by Android17: 4:11am On Dec 14, 2021
macjireh:

relate wetin
What prophecies did Dr Isaiah give on sunday. Joined the stream late and they made it private shortly. I heard him say FG was trying to lockdown churches again. What else did he say?
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by macjireh: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2021
Android17:
What prophecies did Dr Isaiah give on sunday. Joined the stream late and they made it private shortly. I heard him say FG was trying to lockdown churches again. What else did he say?
even me got to church late,,but its not just FG,,he said government are trying to close down churches,, I think government here could be beyond Nigeria,,maybe world government,, den he quoted from psalm 2:2-9,, he said God will have d government in derision,, that is they will think their plans are working just like pharoah,,den suddenly they will perish,,DAT they will sleep and not wake up...that d days of playing with churches and men of God are over...from 2022 d Church will begin to take over d government circles
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by Android17: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
macjireh:

even me got to church late,,but its not just FG,,he said government are trying to close down churches,, I think government here could be beyond Nigeria,,maybe world government,, den he quoted from psalm 2:2-9,, he said God will have d government in derision,, that is they will think their plans are working just like pharoah,,den suddenly they will perish,,DAT they will sleep and not wake up...that d days of playing with churches and men of God are over...from 2022 d Church will begin to take over d government circles
Thanks man. I heard these parts.
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by macjireh: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Android17:
Thanks man. I heard these parts.
ur welcome... so u live in Lagos?
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by Android17: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
macjireh:

ur welcome... so u live in Lagos?
Yeah.
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by macjireh: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Android17:
Yeah.
wat part precisely
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by Android17: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
macjireh:

wat part precisely
Island side.
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by macjireh: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Android17:
Island side.
OK... u can be relating with those coming from lekki Church
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by macjireh: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Android17:
Island side.

have u seen d latest news? they want to start with a partial ban on crossover service

https://www.nairaland.com/6908066/crossover-services-threatened-fg-restricts
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by Android17: 1:16am On Dec 27, 2021
macjireh:

have u seen d latest news? they want to start with a partial ban on crossover service

https://www.nairaland.com/6908066/crossover-services-threatened-fg-restricts
I saw it and remembered the prophecy.
Re: Highlights Of Kano Pillars Vs Lobi Stars (presidential Cup) by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid's Champions League Mystique: Can Science Explain Their Magical Run? / UEFA Champions League: Full Results, Group Tables And Top Scorers After Week 1 / Make ₦77k In 5days With ₦1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.