Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Results Not Available For This Candidate In The .... WAEC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Results Not Available For This Candidate In The .... WAEC (506 Views)

WAEC:Result Not Available For This Candidate In The Specified Year And Exam Diet / Overall 4th Best Candidate In The 2019 UTME Gets Scholarship (pictures) / Peter Seunara Arotiba Emerges Best Candidate In West Africa (WASSCE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results Not Available For This Candidate In The .... WAEC by psucc(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
It's been some weeks now when WAEC officially released the 2021 school candidate examination results.

I checked that of candidates from a particular school and it reads "No results for this candidate in the specified year and diet".

Please anyone in the know should help explain.

For now no single results has been released in the Center.
Re: Results Not Available For This Candidate In The .... WAEC by MalaikaEH(f): 3:34am On Dec 13, 2021
This is why it is so important to encourage students to register for both WAEC and NECO SSCE including NABTEB where obtainable. The three are equivalent

Anyway, WAEC shouldn't just withhold results without offering explanations.
Re: Results Not Available For This Candidate In The .... WAEC by Cuteboi98(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
I just checked for my Daughter.. she's having thesame issue, any possible solution?
Re: Results Not Available For This Candidate In The .... WAEC by psucc(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2022
From my findings, WAEC couldn't release the results because the school was yet to pay a fee for Examiner II.

The principal finally paid on the first week of January, 2022 and it was released within 14days.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Student Is The World’s Brightest, Get Maths Olympiad Title / Faq: Can I Use Ijmb To Study Major Courses Like Medicine And Law? / Biggest Scholarships For International Students 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.