Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I'm Trying To Stock Up. Help!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Trying To Stock Up. Help!!!! (289 Views)

Need Wholesalers To Stock Up A Super Store / Stay Safe While You Stock Up / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Trying To Stock Up. Help!!!! by Kingofhoes: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please and please I want to stock up my goods which will be coming from outside. I'm planning to use the SME forex window with the connection of my friend. The only issue is that my trusted supplier bank details that he gave didn't have a business name but instead his name. Please what I want to know is this. Will the bank agree to send the money for me provided I have an invoice from the supplier despite the bank account carrying an individual's name. Anyone who can help me with this will get a reward as it is very urgent. Thank you
Re: I'm Trying To Stock Up. Help!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Go to the bank and find out yourself. Be very careful here.

All the very best.
Re: I'm Trying To Stock Up. Help!!!! by Kingofhoes: 5:01am On Dec 13, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Go to the bank and find out yourself. Be very careful here.

All the very best.

Yes sir. Thank you for the advice. Seems like the est thing to do

(1) (Reply)

Creative Graphic Design / Yusuf Suleiman, Kase Lawal Win 'man Of The Year 2021 Award" / Facts And Figures: How Titan Bank Compares With Union Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.