Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO (6331 Views)

Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS / Vikings Promises To Kill And Eat Black Axee Members - PHOTOS / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. They cut his leg like herdsmen PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
VIDEO as shared by Nigerianview on whatsap.
Black Axee and Vikings has probably left South Africa to continue their cult war in Anambra state Nigeria. This particular one was in Akwa

They said this video was done by Vikings as they claim to have killed 3 black axee member at a spot and share the video.

This black axee and Vikings war is getting to four months or more. So so painful. The both sides are loosing able bodied youths.

Watch VIDEO in the Google drive below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q8u1L2cIY5BMQmx_QXaWI81FwKKEFFiQ/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Youths keep paying with their lives
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
More PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Last sect of PHOTOS from the video.

If you're a cultist probably this is how you'll loose your life soonest. No cult is stronger than the other is just a matter of time. Before you're used to count scores.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
They said no more Christmass in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Waterysperm: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
These happened in Amansea Awka. Many other Axemen fled with bullet wounds. There has been tension in this area Amansea since February this year when a top Vikings member was killed by Axemen. This Vikings member (Xy as they call their graduate members) finished school since 2008 and was already doing so well in business. So many persons died in that February/March war but majority of the people that died in Amansea and the neighbouring Ifite village were Vikings. A serving Councillor and an Apga faithful from Obeledu, who just graduated and was waiting for service was also killed in front of his Mum by those Axemen in Ifite. So I guess this is a reprisal attack on the Axemen. This shows that the easiest way to escape from all these killings is not to join at all or relocate to a safer place if you are already a member.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by nosleep: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and foolish society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayes said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayes supreme group. opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.

15 Likes

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Bolaji26(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
I love seeing dead bodies.

Do you have a TV channel pls @cultistupdate
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by BigYash: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bolaji26:

Go dey work for mortuary na.. That's where they keep dead bodies...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by devilmaycry: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2021
nosleep:
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and foolish society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayes said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayes supreme group. opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.
Well said bro ....like u typed wat was on my mind...

Cultism is the most foolish society ever

Imagine joining sum thing that u don't sleep well or have rest of mind...not like it gives u money ...instead u remit money to heads....rubbish!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Highways: 4:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Wow, absolutely lovely... Continue killing each other.... No Phuck given....

Aroo money mate.... Use your brain...

1 Like

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Deadmeat: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Nothing consign me. What's the scores?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by adecz: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2021
Nice job,
They should keep it up✌️✌️✌️
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Khd95(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2021
I am a proud jew cool

I wear what ever colour of clothes I want, go to anywhere I desire without fear of someone hacking me down.

Cultist are the most stupid and dumbest set of people alive, aside buharis aides
How could you throw away your freedom to something as useless cultism, I have no pity or rip to type when they get killed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by franklingud(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish...

They should kill themselves let's know how many good and sane people we have in Africa.

Since they have refused to repent and give their lives to Christ.

I hate nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by TMKsouth: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Turns out Black Axee has infiltrated high echelons of Nigerian politics according to BBC investigation - Africa Eye.

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by delzbaba(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2021
BigYash:
The best answer of the year
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate2: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Bolaji26:

Yes search Nigerianview on YouTube or add up on whatsap. Everyday from morning till night they are killing themselves

+2347086186717
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Odinaka00(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Waterysperm:
These happened in Amansea Awka. Many other Axemen fled with bullet wounds. There has been tension in this area Amansea since February this year when a top Vikings member was killed by Axemen. This Vikings member (Xy as they call their graduate members) finished school since 2008 and was already doing so well in business. So many persons died in that February/March war but majority of the people that died in Amansea and the neighbouring Ifite village were Vikings. A serving Councillor and an Apga faithful from Obeledu, who just graduated and was waiting for service was also killed in front of his Mum by those Axemen in Ifite. So I guess this is a reprisal attack on the Axemen. This shows that the easiest way to escape from all these killings is not to join at all or relocate to a safer place if you are already a member.

There’s also a cult war going on in SA as we speak.. 10 guys have been gunned down so far… streets are empty, mens dey hide
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Waterysperm: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Odinaka00:

There’s also a cult war going on in SA as we speak.. 10 guys have been gunned down so far… streets are empty, mens dey hide

There has been serious tensions between these two frats in South Africa since last year sef. I learnt that the scores is 6:4 in favour of the so-called Freedom fighters but have never fought our evil government for once.

3 Likes

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Flamees(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
BigYash:
Can you imagine
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Shaolin77: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Waterysperm:
these guys are not doing good at all, but do you know the scores so far?
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Shaolin77: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Waterysperm:
the viking xy killed,is he the nkpor guy mudered in his house last year?
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Shaolin77: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Waterysperm:
i thought this cult war ended when it was rumoured that bakasi boys were in awka and seting cultist ablaze

1 Like

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by ThugBoy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cultistupdate2:

Yes search Nigerianview on YouTube or add up on whatsap. Everyday from morning till night they are killing themselves

+2347086186717

I add your number on my WhatsApp contact, but I didn't see your status update.
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Waterysperm: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shaolin77:
the viking xy killed,is he the nkpor guy mudered in his house last year?

He is from Amansea not Nkpor. Their father died last year and he was the one that did his dad's burial cos his other brother few years back started acting strange and is insane now. He was in a meeting with the extended members of his family when those Axemen struck and he tried running. He jumped the fence not knowing that some other members already surrounded the fence. He was shot twice and died on the spot before help could get to him.

1 Like

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Waterysperm: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shaolin77:
i thought this cult war ended when it was rumoured that bakasi boys were in awka and seting cultist ablaze
Those guys were not Bakassi boys but Vigilante guys that got irritated cos of the constant and reckless killings. They came together, fortified themselves and went after those cult guys. They were supposed to be supported financially by the Government or some other private individuals. But they were ignored and they had no choice than to get dissolved.

3 Likes

Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by anonymuz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
I pity them families
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate2: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
ThugBoy:

I add your number on my WhatsApp contact, but I didn't see your status update.

Some of the videos u see here has exceeded 24hours. Just chill
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Cultistupdate2: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shaolin77:
these guys are not doing good at all, but do you know the scores so far?

Immediately u start reporting the scores you're giving either group hope to continue killing and dying
Re: Vikings kill three Black Axee members at once - VIDEO by Jaqenhghar: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
TMKsouth:
Turns out Black Axee has infiltrated high echelons of Nigerian politics according to BBC investigation - Africa Eye.

Here is the link to the youtube video. Its a must see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTQ7N7iUQ0

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! The Facebook Group Of Ritualists And Yahooboys. PICTURES / Anambra State: Meet SP Princess Killer Corp And The Female Organ Harvester / Punishment For Adultery In Peaceful Somalia -Viewer Discretion adviced / Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.