Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

We Have Been Dating For 5 Years Without Sex, And She Is Acting Up - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Have Been Dating For 5 Years Without Sex, And She Is Acting Up (331 Views)

Cage Layout Design For 5,000 Birds Poultry Farm With Chicken Waste Process / 5 Farmers/ 5 Years/ #500k Budget/ 5 Acres Of Land / Poultry Quotation For 5,000 to10,000 & 50,000 Broilers Capacity Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Dating For 5 Years Without Sex, And She Is Acting Up by oladapooluwatobi(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
I met this lady 2017 online and since then we have been best of friend and dating I respect the fact that she is not a virgin, meaning she has had relationships that have hurt her a lot "we all know how we guys can be"
But she was clear with her past and how she handled the rough patch but she never allowed me in,attribute it to her past experience with guys, now she act as if am a bad guy due to the fact that we are having a distance relationship cos my work keeps me away,i am not pretty sure of my fate with her with the attitude being put up lately cos am not buoyant enough to get married.
Any advice from you guys?
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5 Years Without Sex, And She Is Acting Up by devilmaycry: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Oga leave us alone abeg...

Our problem pass this one sad

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Dating For 5 Years Without Sex, And She Is Acting Up by Freestainworld(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2021
This op don swallow meth, your eye go clear soon
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5 Years Without Sex, And She Is Acting Up by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2021
oladapooluwatobi:
I met this lady 2017 online and since then we have been best of friend and dating I respect the fact that she is not a virgin, meaning she has had relationships that have hurt her a lot "we all know how we guys can be"
But she was clear with her past and how she handled the rough patch but she never allowed me in,attribute it to her past experience with guys, now she act as if am a bad guy due to the fact that we are having a distance relationship cos my work keeps me away,i am not pretty sure of my fate with her with the attitude being put up lately cos am not buoyant enough to get married.
Any advice from you guys?

She's obviously discovered that you're wasting her time and don't intend to settle down with her.

Since you've confirmed that please let her be so she can find a man that is ready
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5 Years Without Sex, And She Is Acting Up by suffering: 4:30am On Dec 13, 2021
People really date without sex? Hahahaha. When the marriage happens and she continues with this standard two of you agreed on, you'll come here to complain. Humans are creatures of comfort, you two are comfortable with no physical intimacy. Maybe frustration don hammer the girl pursue am comot.

(1) (Reply)

Best Garri Ijebu / Palm Kernel Oil Processing Business / Old Layers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.