Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry (7954 Views)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Babtech001: 5:38am On Dec 13, 2021
Kannywood actress Rahama Sadau has called on the Arewa leaders to protect northern against bandits, Igbere TV reports.

The actress cried out on Instagram, lamenting the killings of northerners, calling out their leaders to intervene.

“The disturbing recent footages on social media is disheartening & inhumane. What did we really do as citizens of the country (Arewa most especially) to deserve such cruelty and disregard from our leaders?? All we did was VOTED!! We are not calling out anybody but EVERYBODY at the top level…

“When will there be action on insecurity When will our voices be heard Our attention only got to be noticed after every 4 years… ENOUGH OF THAT!! This insecurity is fvcking affecting EVERY home in Arewa…… Hmm!! Never Wake a Sleeping Dog… Talaka a yau, zama a cikin gidansa ma tsoro yake bashi..I am speaking for myself and every person that feel affected..!!

“I am calling out EVERYBODY with a voice, power & influence to contribute in tackling insecurity in Nigeria. Losing Arewa to banditry is like losing the whole nation. Idan kowa ya mutu Sai muga wanda zai zabe su...NO ONE IS SAFE UNTIL WE ARE SAFE …. ENOUGH OF THE BLOODSHED!!” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWBD8rqSol/?utm_medium=copy_link

Some of the youths also took to the streets to protest the killings.

In December 2020, Rahama called on the United Nations, United Nations Women, United Nations Population Fund and United Nations sexual and reproductive health agency to intervene in the increasing number of violence against women and put an end to insecurity in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Nbotee(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2021
E b like say U want make hisbah remember U again... Wen U ppl were shouting Sai Baba Una no know

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by falcon01: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2021
As long as her yansh isn't showing there will be no reaction

14 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Abboki: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by athaboi(f): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
The tragedy of Nigeria is that people can only talk or make noise on social media and it ends there! No one can do more than that! The thieves are very strong and united...can the Senate even talk of impeachment?? Nigeria won't work until institutions are restructured and repositioned to work

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by ZendayaColeman(f): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lol, northerners never see anything. Unexposed tribalistic mUdafVckas.

Another lifeless klepto is being packaged by greedy self-centered shameless youths for 2023 presidency.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by conductor20000: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who be this blasphemous actress?

The North is secured.

What we need to do is to withdraw the remaining soldiers in the North and send them to Igboland to beg Igbo people to love Nigeria and abandon Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu. Then we need to amend the constitution to grant Saint Buhari 3rd tenure or simply elect his son Yusuf as president.

Do this and the North will be more peaceful and happy. wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by candidbabe(f): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Day don break
NANSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Passionate888: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shut up! The North is very safe and secure. Stop painting your darling daddy in a bad light. The Yoruba Moslems will come for you grin grin angry angry grin They'll remember your cloth saga

26 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Igniting fire at the petrol filling station Who is behind these bandits and BH? Ask yourself this question.
Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Damidave1124(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
An attack against bandits is an attack against the north, just let them do their thing tongue

5 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Kennitrust(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Northerners are safe

The real trouble is in southeast

8 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by nick50(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
The monster they made

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by bekongtony(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Abeg, the North is peaceful. Don't say that. Sai Baba! grin

10 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by iyke2frankeze: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
This infidel wants to make Buhari's government look bad.

7 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Omniman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
If them enter your Mata now, you go run go US
Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by IamRandy: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
FAKE NEWS from gutter Media

NORTHERN Nigeria is Safe.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God punish ALL the 30k BMC and TMC

And lastly, May GOD never allow that DEAD VULTURES GRILL seller earn more than 30k naira , all the days of his life...AMENgrin

10 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by FILEBE(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yes. Arewa needs to speak more
Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by jagged44: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Which one come still be Kannywood again? Nigerians and division. They cannot have a unified movie industry like in India, USA, Ghana.

Very soon you will start hearing, Sokotowood, kogiwood, Oshogowood

6 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Highways: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
How do you protect BANDITS against BANDITS....

I blame Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by mediainc: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Every state must have it's state police and start taking back urchins from other regions back to their region. Those that want to destroy themselves via bigotry and tribalism should be allowed to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by ZendayaColeman(f): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
conductor20000:
Who be this blasphemous actress?

The North is secured.

What we need to do is to withdraw the remaining soldiers in the North and send them to Igboland to beg Igbo people to love Nigeria and abandon Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu. Then we need to amend the constitution to grant Saint Buhari 3rd tenure or simply elect his son Yusuf as president.

Do this and the North will be more peaceful and happy. wink

SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Anneka101(f): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
I'm sure the DSS would invite her soon. The silence is too loud among all the blood shed in the north.

May we never experience someone like Bihari again.

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by MangekyoAlt: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
The north is 100% safe.
Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by tstx(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
how dare she?

hisbah loading
Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Digitallegendzx(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Truth be told Buhari is a cursed to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by iamehmakute(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
�� did I actually read the word "fucking" in her write up, hmmm.

Well, this na family business. I'm not moved.

You need to see how most of this northerners protect all this criminal element, if you've been to the north you'll understand what I'm saying.

you're one beautiful lady I must say, but my experience with hayatu( not sure if I got the spelling) in kaduna Sept 2017 makes me only admire you guys from afar.
Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by ChiefSosa(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Losing Arewa to banditry is like losing the whole nation.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry by Coldie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
E concern una, when it comes to insecurity in the south northerners hardly ever say anything so don’t expect we from over here to say anything when it comes to u people.

Even when southerners talk they say we are trying to discredit their brother in power, so make una enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

“men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) / "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. / (18+ Photo) Elizabeth The Girl With Big B00bs In Auchi Poly Sents Facebook Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.