Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) (24731 Views)

Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) / Pasuma Remembers Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After Death (Pix) / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by peeps4u: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

He should have quietly said a prayer to her mum than bring it on social media wen his dad is still grieving ..The question is why now He didn't do it all this number of yrs and den suddenly at moment wen his dad is still grieving second wife.. boom he throws dis out

Have you checked his social media accts to be sure he never did that before? Because NL decided to remember him and bring this post this year, it means he never did before?

This was him remembering his mother 2 years ago but you think because hebdid same this year, he was shading his dad.

I say again that you have a problem. You could have told the dad this if you were his bossom friend and create enemity between dad and children.

This is how you people scatter peaceful families.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Yerua: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Realmi: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2021
This woman that year......how time flies
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by johnkeni(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

See bastard wen no Sabi em papa making horrible noise.. useless delusional goat.. go and borrow sense next time before tagging your ancestors

U call yourself ancestor but u no get sense. U be demented old bastard. Na your type dey kill his Siblings just inherit their properties. Na your type dey scatter families. You are a waste of sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Laggafin: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2021
peeps4u:

Have you checked his social media accts to be sure he never did that before? Because NL decided to remember him and bring this post this year, it means he never did before?

This was him remembering his mother 2 years ago but you think because hebdid same this year, he was shading his dad.

I say again that you have a problem. You could have told the dad this if you were his bossom friend and create enemity between dad and children.

This is how you people scatter peaceful families.
The boy just suceeded in making his dad hate him.. I mean I didn't say the boy had no rights to put words out publicly to remember his beloved mum.. all I'm saying is not now that the father is still grieving loss of nomthi.. it will be much on his dad to bear .. u guys just don't understand my line of tot before jumping in to curse out ur twisted brains
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by johnkeni(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

The boy just suceeded in making his dad hate him

U are really a confusionist, a devil and everything evil.

5 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by peeps4u: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

The boy just suceeded in making his dad hate him

No, his dad isn't evil like you. Not every father is like you make their children their enemies as soon as their mother dies.

This was same Jimmy remembering his late mum last year, he always does that every year. Why should This year be different over?

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by peeps4u: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2021
johnkeni:

U are really a confusionist, a devil and everything evil.

He is very evil.

Imagine him being Pastor Odukoya and hating his children because they remembered their late mum?

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Laggafin: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=peeps4u post=108457273]

No, his dad isn't evil like you. Not every father is like you make their children their enemies as soon as their mother dies.

This was same Jimmy remembering his late mum last year, he always does that every year. Why should This year be different over? [/quote
Good if he does dis every year.. common sense demands he should have step it down a bit just for ds year to allow his grieving dad come out of mourning first.. period
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by peeps4u: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
author=Laggafin post=108457366]

That is Why you're evil. Their dad grieving doesn't stop the children from remembering their late mum. Who told you they didn't also grieve this new wife's death?

Again I said, their dad isnt eveil like you. When you have children, you can hate your children for showing love to their mum

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Laggafin: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
johnkeni:

U call yourself ancestor but u no get sense. U be demented old bastard. Na your type dey kill his Siblings just inherit their properties. Na your type dey scatter families. You are a waste of sperm.
Show me your father and I will dash u one million naira @ wasted sperm grin
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Laggafin: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2021
peeps4u:

That is Why you're evil. Their dad grieving doesn't stop the children from remembering their late mum. Who told you they didn't also grieve this new wife's death?

Again I said, their dad isnt eveil like you. When you have children, you can hate your children for showing love to their mum
My kids are sensible and sensitive.. any one dat falls off tangent consciously will be disowned by me.. period
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by johnkeni(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

Show me your father and I will dash u one million naira @ wasted sperm grin

I have one whom I'm proud of.
Not someone like u they regretted not aborting. Swine

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Laggafin: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2021
johnkeni:

I have one whom I'm proud of.
Not someone like u they regretted not aborting. Swine
Bastard be calming down grin
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by johnkeni(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

Bastard be calming down grin

You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by jidxin(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:
Boy are u stylishly shading your dad wit this post wen he's still mourning his second wife all same we miss pastor Bimbo.. May her Soul continue to rest in Paradise
its her 16 years memorial plssssssss
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
I thought his dad is in morning mood for the Lost of his second wife. Baba nor want morn his step mom anyway RIP to late Bimbo
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by soilsista(f): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rest in peace Pastor Nomthi cry
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by coolclarke(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mmmmm.. How time flies cont. to rest ma'am �❤️
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by wink2015(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2021
YOUNG BOYS are wearing BEARDs these days as part of FASHION culture.

Many years back it was not like this as wearing beards was the tradition of old men.

We are getting some culture of the TALIBAN in Kabul, Afghanistan right here in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Femi Kuti's Adopted Son Graduates From UNILAG [PICS] / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.