Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him (16603 Views)

Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by drizslim(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerian Rapper, Rema, recently put smiles on the faces of some of his female fans after he gifted them a whooping sum of 1.2 Million naira

Rema extended the kind gesture in a show of appreciation as he noted that the ‘gyals’ rocked the stage with him and he was indeed very happy

See the post he shared via his Instastory below ;

See video of the fans dancing 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj6ATmguGSU

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by devilmaycry: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Rapper ko...papa ni

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by dawnomike(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2021
He is doing well...

1 Like

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Omniman(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin

It is a known fact.
Watching Booty bounce reduces high blood pressure.
Those girls deserves to be paid

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by valentinenkem: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ok we are watching
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Jidemoo: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na so....this present day generation get levels
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by ada9ja(f): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shoooo
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by idanone(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
drizslim:
Nigerian Rapper, Rema, recently put smiles on the faces of some of his female fans after he gifted them a whooping sum of 1.2 Million naira

Rema extended the kind gesture in a show of appreciation as he noted that the ‘gyals’ rocked the stage with him and he was indeed very happy

See the post he shared via his Instastory below ;

See video of the fans dancing 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj6ATmguGSU
waste of fund

1 Like

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Legalcriminal: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rema a rapper ?

11 Likes

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by prowriterss: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
He has the money
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Adonis86(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Stage managed

1 Like

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Nemesis0147(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rapper?
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by abostg(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
He could have shared it for like 10 to 15 of his fans

1 Like

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by OUTISDAVIS: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rema don dy do giveaway..
Kudos ���
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by FrankBass281(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
This guy music dey always sweet,but after like one week I don tire for the songs. He is doing great sha getting shows almost every week

7 Likes

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by floss(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
The future is what again?...
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by jagged44: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
He obviously bought her with this money. No be Nigerian girl. With this gift, she will not be able to say no when he invites her to his private residence.

1 Like

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by floss(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
abostg:
He could have shared it for like 10 to 15 of his fans

Nigerians Sabi give advice on top another man money....

When you get money do it like you said, I no fit drink Panadol for how any person decides to spend him money....as if the females that got the money are not among his fans....

13 Likes

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin no hate o!

Rema omaley etc.. thier music no de sweet me @ all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by FILEBE(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hian. Person pikin. Girls are becoming wilder these days
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by edmaraja: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mumu boy
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by pretydiva(f): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
The future is What again?? cheesy
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Dreytonisback(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Edo boy taking it worldwide at such a young age
We always represent in anything whether good or bad grin
Let them hate while you keep making more mulla and making Africa proud and leave haters with their house rent problems cheesy

Lights up my Canada loud in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Factfinder1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
if it was a fellow guy security would have beaten him up and he wouldn't have gotten a single 1k.... only God know watin man do man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
He said it already

Another banger
I'm in love with plenty women
I know I migh' marry all of them
E no matter the shape or color
I go make sure say I must collect
I get one way be my sponsor
I get one way dey call me honey
One way dey do me winchy, winchy
She dey do like Patience Ozokwor
Wole, ka lo
Get in my room, make you lie down
Body dey move like a python
Love way dey give me iron
Wole, ka lo
After the room to the parlor
Then make you pose for my Canon
Love way dey boost me iron
I too like woman, I too like woman
Me I no dey gboran, me I no dey gboran
Sa koloweko eh (oweko)
Sa koloweko eh (oweko)
Ikebe wamé jar
Jar one, jar two, jar three
Sa koloweko eh (oweko)
Sa koloweko eh (oweko)
Ikebe wamé jar
Jar one, jar two, jar three
Too many girls in my DM
Uganda to London to Benin
I pray make I no go reply them
Never to be on a olobe ohh ('lobe ohh)
Kpakoro back to the matter ohh
Since I dey look up your picture ohh
Girl, you go finish my data ohh
(Asampeteprokotomakule, mstchwww)
Mmh, I dey see girls for my Explore
Them many way me I adore
If they no do, no be by force
Plenty way dey, way go concur
Dey way go concur
Enter the room give me your phone
Make them no go see me for blog
Wole, ka lo
Get in my room, make you lie down
Body dey move like a python
Love way dey give me iron
Wole, ka lo
After the room to the parlor
Then make you pose for my Canon
Love way dey boost me iron
Sa koloweko, eh (oweko)

1 Like

Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=devilmaycry post=108451373]Rapper ko...papa ni
[/quoteBaba you dey vex and para at the same time ooo. Easy ooo
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Ofadaman(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
The boy has become a Man
Re: Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him by Adakintroy: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na so one say him buy private jet and get 30 billions n..but no get him own money to give orphan. Put bowl for ground come compel fans..poor fans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Zlatan – Money No Dey Lagos / Best Music Promoters In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.