Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Wizkid Bag Three Awards In 2021 AFRIMMA Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Bag Three Awards In 2021 AFRIMMA Awards (388 Views)

AFRIMMA 2020: Full List Of Winners (burna Boy, Simi, Rema, Other Nigerians Win) / 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners / Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Bag Three Awards In 2021 AFRIMMA Awards by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2021
The full list of winners has been unveiled at the 2021 AFRIMMA with some of our favourite artistes topping their categories.

The award, which took place on the 12th of December 2021 saw artistes such as Adekunle Gold winning Best Male Artiste for West Africa while his wife and industry colleague, Simi, got the award for Best Female Artiste West Africa.

Wizkid got three awards for the night as he got the awards for Artiste of the Year, Song of The Year, and the category of "Crossing Boundaries With Music", making him the biggest winner for the night.

He has now won 116 awards, the most awarded African musician.

See Full List of winners below;

Re: Wizkid Bag Three Awards In 2021 AFRIMMA Awards by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2021
He has now won 116 awards, the most awarded African musician.

The G.O.A.T of African Music

Lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Wizkid Bag Three Awards In 2021 AFRIMMA Awards by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Boss ILegend abeg, I'm from investors thread, nah only one thing I dey beg u , please help your boy

iLegendd:
Let me speak in parable today.

Paybis is not dead, CBN is what is almost dead. When one door closes, BIGGER ones open to those who do research.

I'm interested in the bigger ones beta than paybis

(1) (Reply)

First Of All Stefflon Don Music Review / Love Damini, Boy Alone, Playboy, Fireboy Dml's Album Is Disappointing [reason] / Upcoming Artistes: Why Money Shouldn't Stop You In 2023 - By Amechi Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.