Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom (461 Views)

UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja / Two Bed Room Flat At Stadium Road Port-harcourt To Let. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by wittydee: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Please I need information; I want to relocate from Port Harcourt to Akwa Ibom because of the black sooth. I need information from anyone that is familiar with Akwa Ibom. I would like to know the following;
1) Best city to relocate to, Uyo, Eket or Ikot Ekpene.
2} Safest city in Akwa Ibom for relocation.
3} Safest area in the city.
4) Averages rent in a gated and well secured estate; at least 2 bedroom flat.
5) The area with best internet coverage.

Please kindly give me the best advise if you are very familiar with Akwa Ibom. Thank you.
Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by gadgetplanetng: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Don't move to an oil producing state.

Soot would reach all with time.
Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by wittydee: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2021
You are right, but for now I just want to leave Port Harcourt, probably in a year's time I will be considering moving elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
wittydee:
You are right, but for now I just want to leave Port Harcourt, probably in a year's time I will be considering moving elsewhere.

I hope someone provides this information. I am also considering leaving Port Harcourt in the next two to three months. The soot issue frightens me. You can tell from my last threads.

Please share any information you get, so I can move to.
Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by wittydee: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Moderator, Please move this topic to the front page, so that we can get the needed attention and feedback. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by gentiles(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Move to Aba, it is very close to Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
gentiles:

I am actually from Akwa Ibom State. So I am still aiming at moving back to my home State. That is why I am considering it.
Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by wittydee: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
gentiles:

In terms of security, good road network, and progressive development, Akwa Ibom is better that Aba.
Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by wittydee: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Additionally, Akwa Ibom has an airport.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
gadgetplanetng:
Don't move to an oil producing state.

Soot would reach all with time.
shut up soot no dey Akwa ibom
Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
wittydee:
Please I need information; I want to relocate from Port Harcourt to Akwa Ibom because of the black sooth. I need information from anyone that is familiar with Akwa Ibom. I would like to know the following;

Please kindly give me the best advise if you are very familiar with Akwa Ibom. Thank you.
1. For business Eket-Ibeno and uyo , for serenity ikot ekpene and uyo
2. Uyo and Eket -Ibeno
3. The entire uyo, Eket- Ibeno is safe except heritage polytechnic area
4. Uyo (500k), Eket (400k) , Ikot ekpene (300) and Ibeno (250k)
5. All the cities are ok ( but no come dey do yahoo oo)

1 Like

Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by Tammynator(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
wittydee:

1. Uyo is the best place for you. Eket is cheaper though.
2. Uyo is safer. Eket and cultism na 5&6. In Uyo, a lot of places are safe 80% safe all round.
3. Ewet, Shelter, Osongoma are very safe. A lot of other areas have local vigilante to curb crimes sha.
4. Rent ranges from 350k to 700k for a two bedroom flat.
5. Depends on your network. Nobody dey know this one. Nigeria now, you need get all the lines to enjoy good coverage.

Bonus: Light supply, Osogoma Estate, ITU Road. Somewhere around Atiku road. I've forgotten the name of that place.

2 Likes

Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by wittydee: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tammynator:

1. Uyo is the best place for you. Eket is cheaper though.
2. Uyo is safer. Eket and cultism na 5&6. In Uyo, a lot of places are safe 80% safe all round.
3. Ewet, Shelter, Osongoma are very safe. A lot of other areas have local vigilante to curb crimes sha.
4. Rent ranges from 350k to 700k for a two bedroom flat.
5. Depends on your network. Nobody dey know this one. Nigeria now, you need get all the lines to enjoy good coverage.

Bonus: Light supply, Osogoma Estate, ITU Road. Somewhere around Atiku road. I've forgotten the name of that place.

Thanks so much I think this will be very helpful. I think I will settle for Uyo. More info is needed on areas that have steady light and good security in Uyo
Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by wittydee: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ilaumoh:

1. For business Eket-Ibeno and uyo , for serenity ikot ekpene and uyo
2. Uyo and Eket -Ibeno
3. The entire uyo, Eket- Ibeno is safe except heritage polytechnic area
4. Uyo (500k), Eket (400k) , Ikot ekpene (300) and Ibeno (250k)
5. All the cities are ok ( but no come dey do yahoo oo)

Thank you so much. Please which area in Uyo has steady light and good security.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2021
wittydee:

Thank you so much. Please which area in Uyo has steady light and good security.
Afaha Ube, all the state government estates and itam etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hockley Lagos Millennial Town / Land For Sale At Ogudu / Bargain Offer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.