Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday (284 Views)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by obembet(f): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Marca: Aguero will announce his retirement from football on Wednesday

Aguero started in the game against Alaves on October 30th, and he was not able to continue competing at the highest level due to those heart problems that have him removed from the pitch.

Journalist Gerard Romero said: "I have information in Barcelona as they have prepared his farewell"

Re: Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by Winningbot: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by paulolee(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2021
chaaai...wish him all d best
Re: Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by Chloraseptic: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
The best non English out and out striker in the History of premier league...

I wish him all the best
Re: Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by AllahIsSatan: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Best non English? Is this a joke? Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp etc are all jokes to you?

Chloraseptic:
The best non English out and out striker in the History of premier league...

I wish him all the best
Re: Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by Ofunwa111: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
obembet:
Marca: Aguero will announce his retirement from football on Wednesday

Aguero started in the game against Alaves on October 30th, and he was not able to continue competing at the highest level due to those heart problems that have him removed from the pitch.

Journalist Gerard Romero said: "I have information in Barcelona as they have prepared his farewell"

Damn ! Too sad.. one of my favourite strikers ever. Invest and enjoy life Kun !
Re: Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by Joebayo217: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Legend even though I hated him after scoring d goal against QPR in 2012 but still the best striker after Ronney
Re: Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by Chloraseptic: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Best non English? Is this a joke? Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp etc are all jokes to you?

Yeah I'm aware of those you mentioned..

Aguero has more goals than your almighty Henry in EPL history. And even more EPL titles
Re: Marca: Aguero Will Announce His Retirement From Football On Wednesday by WibusJaga: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2021

Wishing him all the best.
I will never forget his last minute goal against QPR to win the 2012 EPL title on goal difference over Man Utd.

(1) (Reply)

Full Cost Of Haaland Transfer Revealed As Madrid Close In On Norwegian Star / Lionel Messi's Influence On This Game Is UNREAL / 2+ Sure Odds Soccer Predictions For Today Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.