Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday (11892 Views)

Okocha, Kanu, Other Ex-Nigerian Footballers Play At Wike's 58th Birthday Party / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by fergie001: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2021
Dear Mr Projects, Governor Nyesom Wike, even on your special day, I'll not be surprised if you are commissioning projects on this day. That's a measure of the passion and commitment you've brought into governance in your state.

On this day, I join your family, friends and men and women of goodwill in celebrating you. Happy birthday, and many more years in good health and service to your people.

Atiku Abubakar, GCON

On behalf of myself and my family, I wish to most heartily felicitate with our amiable Leader, Mentor, Great Patriot, Legal Luminary, Seasoned Administrator, Consummate Politician, Master Strategist, Astute Statesman and one of the Greatest Leaders of our time, His Excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON, GSSRS, POS Africa, Governor and the Pride of Rivers State. As he celebrates his Birthday on Monday, 13th December 2021.

Your Excellency, like a Colossus amongst your peers. You have continued to demonstrate superlative leadership capacity.

May the Almighty God continue to guide, guard, bless and lift you up to greater heights.

Congratulations!

Dr. (Mrs) Ipalibo Harry Banigo, DSSRS, Deputy Governor, Rivers State.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by ChiefSosa(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Wike...one of the men with balls of steel that is not giving Buhari and APC breathing space, especially during VAT colletion. Wike is giving it to them hot hot. Buhari grabbed wike's blockus, wike sef grabbed buhari's blockus with two hands, e no send say buhari na president. Wike no dey fear face.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by slawormiir: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Wike my niggar

Wike the wicked...

Slayer of that party called almagamation of political criminals ( Apc)
2023 ....we die here...we gonna kick Apc balls

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Winters23: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by ignis: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Wife, the Buhari tormentor.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Passionate888: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy birthday Gov. Wike

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by DennisEche(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2021
smiley
Wike Na Man you be.. You have surpassed your pass mark.
I wish Abia State can have a leader like You.
#Atikulate

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by AzzaMan: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Finger Workers
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by OyigboUpdate: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2021
The only man who taught IPOB bastards in the language they understood cheesy
In Oyigbo

18 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Basic123: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Wike...one of the men with balls of steel that is not giving Buhari and APC breathing space. Wike is giving it to them hot hot. Buhari grabbed wike's blockus, wike sef grabbed buhari's blockus.
Howgrin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Laggafin: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Wike Slayer of ipob .. hnmmm angry grin

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Mr substandard project he meant

Wike’s projects hardly survive the next raining season after completion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by ngozika2us(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2021
I celebrate with you as u mark yet another year and pray that u celebrate more of this day now and beyond
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by brain54(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Atiku scoping wike!

E get why.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
SARSCoV2:

[/s]
Shut up your mouth

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by ChiefSosa(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Basic123:

Howgrin
Buhari wan run Wike street. E no know say wike sef na street. Wike and Akeredolu.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by espn(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Samueliplc(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy birthday to Gov. Wike
The POS Africa himself wink angry grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Franklyspeakin: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Slayer of ipob and APC

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by helinues: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy birthday emperor Wike.

Age with grace sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by FrankBass281(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2021
This one wants to be on the soft side of Mr media projects so that 2023 go soft for am. Make Atiku,obi,tinubu,osinbanjo just park one side because we no want them
How I wish the youths of this country can come together and create a party of their own and even be funding it(maybe monthly contribution) in that way we can challenge this old men that are stealing our resources but the youths are the ones fighting for this men
Just imagine if we can assemble 2million members and a monthly contribution of 500 is made,we can empower visionary youths into key positions in this country and that is the first step in moving this country forward

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Temisia(f): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2021
cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Righthussle: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You yeye oo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Dozie32(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2021
Lol grin grin no be only MR project. Okezie Ikpeazu of abia state go be MR bad roads. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by westlius(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Wike...one of the men with balls of steel that is not giving Buhari and APC breathing space, especially during VAT colletion. Wike is giving it to them hot hot. Buhari grabbed wike's blockus, wike sef grabbed buhari's blockus with two hands.
What is blockus
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by bigdammyj: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by nellyelitz(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Why Wike tear Buhari face na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Way4orward: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy Birthday Gov. Wike
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by Kingmena: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy bday amiable governor.
Is your workers and business stressing you out I have a material that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business WhatsApp group
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Wike's 58th Birthday by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy Birthday PMB best friend.
Atleast you appreciate goor.thing compare to all the frustrated supporters of corruption and stealing.

May Amadioha punish all wailers and pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption / 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai / Bolanle Ambode Donates Conveniences For Children At Ndubuis Park (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.