Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,270 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) (5294 Views)

Why Are Oppositions Destroying Peter Obi's Billboards And Offices? (Pics) / COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by LordReed(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
malcom1X:

Its you who don't understand how science works.

No one needs Vaccines to stay alive on this planet Earth. No one.

So run go get your boosters boy

Yeah sure. Measles and polio just magically disappeared and the same magic protects children from childhood diseases.
Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by malcom1X: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah sure. Measles and polio just magically disappeared and the same magic protects children from childhood diseases.

I had a nephew who didn't take Vaccines (immunization) while growing up, he never had polio or measles.

What about people birthed in the villages, you are talking like someone who is not in Nigeria. There are places in this country that nurses or doctors can't reach. There are places that if you go there the ice in that Vaccine box will melt, Because there's no light and no place to lay your head. Is any nurse willing to take that risk, Or you want me to tell you.

Or you have stayed in Lagos that you think every where in Nigeria is Lagos. Its not.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
malcom1X:

I had a nephew who didn't take Vaccines (immunization) while growing up, he never had polio or measles.

What about people birthed in the villages, you are talking like someone who is not in Nigeria. There are places in this country that nurses or doctors can't reach. There are places that if you go there the ice in that Vaccine box will melt, Because there's no light and no place to lay your head. Is any nurse willing to take that risk, Or you want me to tell you.

Or you have stayed in Lagos that you think every where in Nigeria is Lagos. Its not.

This your nephew lived in a village or a city?

Which is why polio broke out in those places that refused or didn't have the vaccine, even in the US that happened
Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by Jpolgar(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
How did we even get here? Overnight vaccines became a big deal. It used to be white vs black. Now we hate racism & apartheid. All of a sudden society is being divided again into unvaccinated vs vaccinated. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by their vaccination status but by the content of their character...
Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by malcom1X: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
LordReed:

This your nephew lived in a village or a city?

Which is why polio broke out in those places that refused or didn't have the vaccine, even in the US that happened

So what are you saying? That he had polio but without symptoms. I don't get you.
Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by panpan(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
malcom1X:

It has been reduced to every 3 months.
Watch as UK HEALTH MINISTER in this one minute clip said it.

Once it's in UK and US
other countries copy.

They are on their 4th booster shots so the whole of 2022 they would have had 8 shots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pzdMAaq0uM

Thank you for the update.
Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by uchdavinci: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
But they arrest unvaccinated people. rubbish!
Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
malcom1X:

So what are you saying? That he had polio but without symptoms. I don't get you.

No, I asked you question about your nephew and made a comment about the resurgence of polio. Lack of vaccination is causing some of those childhood disease to make comebacks. Their disappearance was not by magic.
Re: COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) by GreyLaw(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
IgOga:

Sorry the boosters are out. A fully vaccinated person is one that is dead. You will never win in the devils game

Hahahaha... exactly. Most of them have nothing to stand for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State, a Non-Igbo, Speaks On Biafra / BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing / Tony Tetuila, 9ice, D1 Adeneye, KSB Lose APC Primaries, As Demond Elliot Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.