Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Erotic Verses From The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Erotic Verses From The Bible (1892 Views)

Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? / The 10 Powerful Verses From Isaiah To Help You Fight Fear And Find Hope In Jesus / The Secret :the 10 Powerful Verses From Isaiah To Help You Fight Spirit Of Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by advocatejare(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
motayoayinde:
I DONT PARTICULARLY LIKE THE IDEA OF MY BROTHER, AntiChristian DABBLING INTO THE SMELLY, MURKY WATERS OF UNPROVOKED, OFFENSIVE ATTACKS ON OTHER PEOPLE'S FAITH. THIS IS THE BUSINESS OF PAID GOONS LIKE Advocatejare WHO HAS HIS ENTIRE LIFE INVESTMENT IN THIS FRUITLESS VENTURE.

LET'S TEACH AND DEFEND ISLAM AND DEBATE IN THE BEST POSSIBLE MANNER ACCORDING TO ALLAH'S COMMAND
Nobody paid me to do anything. Stop being silly.

If you can’t prove that I was paid then stop saying that rubbish forever!
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by advocatejare(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Muhammad only used what he learned while traveling from city to city with Kadhjat (his big madam who later became his sugar mommy) Jerusalem and Rome were trade centers back then and since Kadhjat was a staunch Catholic Muhammad learned so much from the Catholics but since the teachings of Catholics contradicts that of Jews in Jerusalem Muhammad tried to strike a balance that's how he came about the fabrications he told his gullible followers that Gabriel (God's angel) revealed to him.

The truth is that Muhammad enjoyed having sex with multiple partners and he got exactly what he has always wanted. All the rules having to do with restraining the females are Muhammad's own thoughts it has nothing to do with any god! smiley
You are right. Khadijah, Muhammad’s sugar mummy suppressed him. She was even the one that paid Muhammad’s groom price and she was truly the husband and that was why Muhammad could not marry another woman until when Khadijah died. To make up for having been suppressed, Muhammad then decided to marry a 6 yr old Aisha immediately after Khadijah died so that he too can feel like a man.

Khadijah in connivance with Waraqa pronounced Muhammad a prophet, the jinn that oppressed Muhammad in the cave didn’t say that Muhammad was a prophet, the jinn never said he was Gabriel!
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
motayoayinde:
I DONT PARTICULARLY LIKE THE IDEA OF MY BROTHER, AntiChristian DABBLING INTO THE SMELLY, MURKY WATERS OF UNPROVOKED, OFFENSIVE ATTACKS ON OTHER PEOPLE'S FAITH. THIS IS THE BUSINESS OF PAID GOONS LIKE Advocatejare WHO HAS HIS ENTIRE LIFE INVESTMENT IN THIS FRUITLESS VENTURE.

LET'S TEACH AND DEFEND ISLAM AND DEBATE IN THE BEST POSSIBLE MANNER ACCORDING TO ALLAH'S COMMAND

The problem here is when a man living in the glasshouse is throwing stones, all those living with him in the glasshouse will surely feel the consequences of his actions later.
I never for once speak against any religion unless someone comes after the Bible to condemn it, and my weapon has not changed:

"PRESENT THE FRUITAGE OF YOUR RELIGIOUS BOOK AND LET'S COMPARE TO THE FRUITAGE OF THE BIBLE"

Everyone will surely say their religion is OK even when it's just what they inherited from their parents, but when it comes to presenting the BENEFITS of what your religion teaches then only the worshipers of God will talk while others will be silenced! smiley

1 Like

Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
advocatejare:

You are right. Khadijah, Muhammad’s sugar mummy suppressed him. She was even the one that paid Muhammad’s groom price and she was truly the husband and that was why Muhammad could not marry another woman until when Khadijah died. To make up for having been suppressed, Muhammad then decided to marry a 6 yr old Aisha immediately after Khadijah died so that he too can feel like a man.
Khadijah in connivance with Waraqa pronounced Muhammad a prophet, the jinn that oppressed Muhammad in the cave didn’t say that Muhammad was a prophet, the jinn never said he was Gabriel!

Where is AntiChristian nah? undecided

Come and defend your Muhammad o, Advocatejare is LYING against your prophet o! cheesy
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by motayoayinde: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know this is the reason why most ladies are running away from Islam?
The men weren't taught to be erotic towards their wives rather they'll share their deep feelings with prostitutes instead of their own wives!

Below are prostitutes in an Islamic state, you and i know that their customers are males who won't share their feelings with their wives rather they'll PAY these ones simply because they want to share their feelings!

That's the superiority of wisdom found in the Bible! undecided

YOUR POST DRIPS WITH SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS AND OUTRIGHT LIES.

1. MOST MUSLIM WOMEN RUNNING AWAY FROM ISLAM?
MUSLIM WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD ARE CLOSE TO A BILLION IN POPULATION.
MUSLIM WOMEN IN NIGERIA ARE STILL ABOUT 50 MILLION PEOPLE!
WHERE ARE THE ONES WHO LEFT ISLAM IN IRAQ, KANO, PAKISTAN AND WESTERN SAHARA?
ARE THEY HIDING IN YOUR CHURCH OF LESS THAN 10 MILLION PEOPLE WORLWIDE?

2. MUSLIM MEN WERE NOT TAUGHT TO BE EROTIC?
I DOUBT YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "EROTIC'' WHICH YOU SEEM TO HAVE CONFLATED WITH "SHARING DEEP FEELINGS WITH PROPSTITUTE".
BUT FOR YOUR INFO, ISLAM (also) TEACHES SEXUAL AROUSAL AND INTIMACY WITH SPOUSES.

3. YOUR RATHER IRRESPONSIBLE CLAIM THAT MUSLIM MEN ALL PATRONIZE PROSTITUTES CONFLICTS WITH THE FACT THAT THE 10 OR SO COUNTRIES WHERE PROSTITUTION IS SO RIFE IT HAS BECOME LEGAL ARE NEARLY ALL "CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES''.

4. THE OBSCENE PICTURE OF WOMEN DRAPED IN THE NIQAB, SMOKING AND DRINKING IN FRONT A HOTEL IN AN OPEN STREET DOES NOT BELONG TO ISLAM LET ALONE AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. AND THESE ARE THE REASONS:

IN THE ARAB GULF COUNTRIES WHERE THIS IS THE DRESS CODE FOR WOMEN, THE SIGN POSTS ARE ALWAYS WRITTEN IN ARABIC.
FOR A FOREIGN-OWNED HOTEL LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE,THE SIGN POSTS ARE IN ARABIC AND ENGLISH, FOR SURE.
AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE HERE, THE HOTEL IS DEFINATELY IN A WESTERN COUNTRY WITH SOME SLOTS DRESSED IN THE MUSLIM ATTIRE, TRYING TO CAUSE OUTRAGE AND ATTRACT ATTENTION, AS MUSLIM WOMEN SO DRESSED ARE SYMBOLS OF MODESTY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

YOU ALSO DONT SEEM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MUSLIM COUNTRY AND AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. PROSTITUTES EVEN IN MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES ( and there are), DARE NOT DISPLAY THIS SHAMELESSNESS IN AN OPEN STREET LET ALONE AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WHERE THE ISLAMIC LAW IS APPLICABLE.
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
motayoayinde:

YOUR POST DRIPS WITH SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS AND OUTRIGHT LIES.

1. MOST MUSLIM WOMEN RUNNING AWAY FROM ISLAM?
MUSLIM WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD ARE CLOSE TO A BILLION IN POPULATION.
MUSLIM WOMEN IN NIGERIA ARE STILL ABOUT 50 MILLION PEOPLE!
WHERE ARE THE ONES WHO LEFT ISLAM IN IRAQ, KANO, PAKISTAN AND WESTERN SAHARA?
ARE THEY HIDING IN YOUR CHURCH OF LESS THAN 10 MILLION PEOPLE WORLWIDE?

2. MUSLIM MEN WERE NOT TAUGHT TO BE EROTIC?
I DOUBT YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "EROTIC'' WHICH YOU SEEM TO HAVE CONFLATED WITH "SHARING DEEP FEELINGS WITH PROPSTITUTE".
BUT FOR YOUR INFO, ISLAM (also) TEACHES SEXUAL AROUSAL AND INTIMACY WITH SPOUSES.

3. YOUR RATHER IRRESPONSIBLE CLAIM THAT MUSLIM MEN ALL PATRONIZE PROSTITUTES CONFLICTS WITH THE FACT THAT THE 10 OR SO COUNTRIES WHERE PROSTITUTION IS SO RIFE IT HAS BECOME LEGAL ARE NEARLY ALL "CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES''.

4. THE OBSCENE PICTURE OF WOMEN DRAPED IN THE NIQAB, SMOKING AND DRINKING IN FRONT A HOTEL IN AN OPEN STREET DOES NOT BELONG TO ISLAM LET ALONE AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. AND THESE ARE THE REASONS:

IN THE ARAB GULF COUNTRIES WHERE THIS IS THE DRESS CODE FOR WOMEN, THE SIGN POSTS ARE ALWAYS WRITTEN IN ARABIC.
FOR A FOREIGN-OWNED HOTEL LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE,THE SIGN POSTS ARE IN ARABIC AND ENGLISH, FOR SURE.
AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE HERE, THE HOTEL IS DEFINATELY IN A WESTERN COUNTRY WITH SOME SLOTS DRESSED IN THE MUSLIM ATTIRE, TRYING TO CAUSE OUTRAGE AND ATTRACT ATTENTION, AS MUSLIM WOMEN SO DRESSED ARE SYMBOLS OF MODESTY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

YOU ALSO DONT SEEM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MUSLIM COUNTRY AND AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. PROSTITUTES EVEN IN MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES ( and there are), DARE NOT DISPLAY THIS SHAMELESSNESS IN AN OPEN STREET LET ALONE AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WHERE THE ISLAMIC LAW IS APPLICABLE.

Guy let's not wash some dirty linens in the public because i know how Muslims like you feel really hurt when your religion is ridiculed.

First of all how many are Muslims throughout the earth that you're now saying your women are close to a billion?
Do you know how many people makes a billion?
And do you think all women born into that religion loves to become masquerades as you people want them to be?

I don't care what you call your religion whether Islamic country or Muslim country all are the same to a right thinking person because you can't confidently say any is not Muslim between the two, you're only trying to hide behind a finger after the hypocrisy in your religion has been exposed.

Below are pictures of women who ran away from those oppressive wolves you call clerics in your religion!

Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by motayoayinde: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Muhammad only used what he learned while traveling from city to city with Kadhjat (his big madam who later became his sugar mommy) Jerusalem and Rome were trade centers back then and since Kadhjat was a staunch Catholic Muhammad learned so much from the Catholics but since the teachings of Catholics contradicts that of Jews in Jerusalem Muhammad tried to strike a balance that's how he came about the fabrications he told his gullible followers that Gabriel (God's angel) revealed to him.

The truth is that Muhammad enjoyed having sex with multiple partners and he got exactly what he has always wanted. All the rules having to do with restraining the females are Muhammad's own thoughts it has nothing to do with any god! smiley

GOING THROUGH YOUR POSTS I'VE SEEN THAT YOUR CRASS IGNORANCE OF BASIC ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE AND MISCHIEF LED YOU OUT OF ISLAM.

MUHAMMAD (saw) AND KHADIJAH TRAVELLED TO ROME?
YOU'RE SAYING THEY TRAVELLED ABOUT SIX THOUSAND KILOMETRES, CROSSING THE INDIAN OCEAN TO ROME TO SELL WHAT EXACTLY?

AND YOU HAD TO BELIEVE THIS DUMB THEORY JUST TO PROVE THAT KHADIJAH WAS CATHOLIC?

AND I WONDER AT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF CHRISTIAN HISTORY TOO AS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT MIDDLE EASTERN CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS PRACTICED THE EASTERN ORTHODOX BRAND OF CHRISTIANITY.

THE HOLY PROPHET NEVER MET A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN. THEY WERE WORLDS APART.
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by motayoayinde: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy let's not wash some dirty linens in the public because i know how Muslims like you feel really hurt when your religion is ridiculed.

First of all how many are Muslims throughout the earth that you're now saying your women are close to a billion?
Do you know how many people makes a billion?
And do you think all women born into that religion loves to become masquerades as you people want them to be?

I don't care what you call your religion whether Islamic country or Muslim country all are the same to a right thinking person because you can't confidently say any is not Muslim between the two, you're only trying to hide behind a finger after the hypocrisy in your religion has been exposed.

Below are pictures of women who ran away from those oppressive wolves you call clerics in your religion!

YOU'RE STARTING A TOPIC THAT WILL SCALD YOUR MORALE AND LEAVE YOUR SELF ESTEEM IN TATTERS.

FOR EVERY MUSLIM WHO LEAVES ISLAM, (man or woman), HUNDREDS MORE EMBRACE IT.

SOMEONE STARTED A SIMILAR TOPIC RECENTLY ON A THREAD ABOUT CHILE LEGALIZING GAY UNION.
THIS IS WHAT I TOLD HIM:

THE MOST GENEROUS FIGURE FOR WORLD'S CHRISTIANS IS NOT MORE THSN 2.3 BILLION.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW.

AS WE SPEAK, THERE'S NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN MAJORITY COUNTRY IN EUROPE APART FROM THE VATICAN WHICH IS AN ENCLAVE OF A FEW THOUSAND OLD MEN WHO DON'T PROCREATE.

NORTH AMERICA IS ALMOST SAME AS EUROPE.

AUSTRALIA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE TWO ABOVE.

AFRICA IS MORE MUSLIM THAN CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM POPULATION IS GROWING STILL.

IN ASIA, CHRISTIANITY NEVER REALLY HAD STRONG FOOTING.

THE ONLY CONTINENT WITH A SIZEABLE CHURCH GOING POPULATION IS SOUTH AMERICA. AND IT'S GOING EXACTLY THE WAY OF EUROPE.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GAY PRACTICE IN CHILE, IT'S THE SEVENTH LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRY TO LEGALIZE THIS SHAME.

SO, EVEN THE 2.3BILLION FIGURE IS NO LONGER TRUE.
BUT THE SAD THING (for you), IS THAT THE NUMBERS ARE GOING DOWN NOW, FASTER THAN BEFORE.

NOTE: TAZE RUSSELL'S KINGDOM OF JW IS ALSO BEING BADLY HIT BY THIS TERRIBLE WIND OF IRRELIGION.
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by motayoayinde: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The problem here is when a man living in the glasshouse is throwing stones, all those living with him in the glasshouse will surely feel the consequences of his actions later.
I never for once speak against any religion unless someone comes after the Bible to condemn it, and my weapon has not changed:

"PRESENT THE FRUITAGE OF YOUR RELIGIOUS BOOK AND LET'S COMPARE TO THE FRUITAGE OF THE BIBLE"

Everyone will surely say their religion is OK even when it's just what they inherited from their parents, but when it comes to presenting the BENEFITS of what your religion teaches then only the worshipers of God will talk while others will be silenced! smiley

NA YOU SABI.

IF YOU MUST TALK ABOUT ISLAM WHILE DEFENDING YOUR FAITH, DO SO WITH FACTS NOT SOME UNTRUTHS THAT I'VE SEEN IN YOUR POSTS
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2021
motayoayinde:

GOING THROUGH YOUR POSTS I'VE SEEN THAT YOUR CRASS IGNORANCE OF BASIC ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE AND MISCHIEF LED YOU OUT OF ISLAM.
MUHAMMAD (saw) AND KHADIJAH TRAVELLED TO ROME?
YOU'RE SAYING THEY TRAVELLED ABOUT SIX THOUSAND KILOMETRES, CROSSING THE INDIAN OCEAN TO ROME TO SELL WHAT EXACTLY?
AND YOU HAD TO BELIEVE THIS DUMB THEORY JUST TO PROVE THAT KHADIJAH WAS CATHOLIC?
AND I WONDER AT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF CHRISTIAN HISTORY TOO AS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT MIDDLE EASTERN CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS PRACTICED THE EASTERN ORTHODOX BRAND OF CHRISTIANITY.
THE HOLY PROPHET NEVER MET A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN. THEY WERE WORLDS APART.

Let us face facts Mr Ayinde.
Kadhjat was a merchandise back then, these are people who do travel the world over for business ventures. Kadhjat lived over 2,000 years after the Israelites travel to Egypt and Abraham travelled from Ur to Canaan. Please we don't need lying all because we want to support our religion. It is boldly written in your Qu'ran that Muhammad had issues with the Christians and Jews. The one and only religion claiming Christians back in the sixth century were Roman Catholics.
So there's nothing to hide here Muhammad and Kadhjat had dealings with Catholics and Jews!
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2021
motayoayinde:

YOU'RE STARTING A TOPIC THAT WILL SCALD YOUR MORALE AND LEAVE YOUR SELF ESTEEM IN TATTERS. FOR EVERY MUSLIM WHO LEAVES ISLAM, (man or woman), HUNDREDS MORE EMBRACE IT. SOMEONE STARTED A SIMILAR TOPIC RECENTLY ON A THREAD ABOUT CHILE LEGALIZING GAY UNION.
THIS IS WHAT I TOLD HIM: THE MOST GENEROUS FIGURE FOR WORLD'S CHRISTIANS IS NOT MORE THSN 2.3 BILLION.
BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW. AS WE SPEAK, THERE'S NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN MAJORITY COUNTRY IN EUROPE APART FROM THE VATICAN WHICH IS AN ENCLAVE OF A FEW THOUSAND OLD MEN WHO DON'T PROCREATE. NORTH AMERICA IS ALMOST SAME AS EUROPE. AUSTRALIA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE TWO ABOVE. AFRICA IS MORE MUSLIM THAN CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM POPULATION IS GROWING STILL. IN ASIA, CHRISTIANITY NEVER REALLY HAD STRONG FOOTING. THE ONLY CONTINENT WITH A SIZEABLE CHURCH GOING POPULATION IS SOUTH AMERICA. AND IT'S GOING EXACTLY THE WAY OF EUROPE. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GAY PRACTICE IN CHILE, IT'S THE SEVENTH LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRY TO LEGALIZE THIS SHAME. SO, EVEN THE 2.3BILLION FIGURE IS NO LONGER TRUE. BUT THE SAD THING (for you), IS THAT THE NUMBERS ARE GOING DOWN NOW, FASTER THAN BEFORE. NOTE: TAZE RUSSELL'S KINGDOM OF JW IS ALSO BEING BADLY HIT BY THIS TERRIBLE WIND OF IRRELIGION.
You're really funny than i thought! cheesy
So where do you group the Buddhists, Hindus and the world's fastest growing group ATHEISTS?
When people tell lies about news from far away lands please stop swallowing such lies because charity they say begins at home.
We all know that most youths around the world today are turning away from religion and they're embracing ATHEISM just few are migrating to other religions in search of quick wealth not God!
Look around you here in Africa and most especially in Nigeria, the only reason our ladies do turn to Islam is when they want to snatch another woman's husband, it's not possible to see a teenager who is still in school to think she wants anything in a religion that enslaves women. In fact 80% of ladies in the world welcomed feminism with open harms and Islam is anti-feminism.
So logically your data is based on assumptions and lies from Arabians who are using the "we are winning" idea to woo you! undecided
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Dec 16, 2021
motayoayinde:

NA YOU SABI.

IF YOU MUST TALK ABOUT ISLAM WHILE DEFENDING YOUR FAITH, DO SO WITH FACTS NOT SOME UNTRUTHS THAT I'VE SEEN IN YOUR POSTS

So your book and religion has nothing to offer but terror!
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by motayoayinde: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So your book and religion has nothing to offer but terror!

HOW IS THIS RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC?

BY THE WAY, SINCE YOU WERE BORN MUSLIM, DOES IT MEAN YOUR PARENTS WERE TERRORISTS?
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Where is AntiChristian nah? undecided

Come and defend your Muhammad o, Advocatejare is LYING against your prophet o! cheesy

Since you already know he is a liar why do i need to respond to him again?
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

See lies from a Staunch Jehovah Witness Elder!
1. What prove do you have that catholicism was in Arabia 1421 years ago?

2. Yahweh did restrain menstruating women in almost whole chapter in the old testament. Was this restrain also the writter's thoughts just as this your claim?

Reply with verifiable evidences before i post the Bible verses in red for you!

I never knew Jehovah Witnesses sabi lie like this!
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2021
motayoayinde:

HOW IS THIS RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC?

BY THE WAY, SINCE YOU WERE BORN MUSLIM, DOES IT MEAN YOUR PARENTS WERE TERRORISTS?

They could have being terrorists if they took the religion seriously just as all those who takes it seriously today. undecided
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Since you already know he is a liar why do i need to respond to him again?

Thousands are following this thread and only me seems to doubt his comment so if you remain silent then i don't have to doubt him anymore but BELIEVE him! smiley
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by motayoayinde: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're really funny than i thought! cheesy
So where do you group the Buddhists, Hindus and the world's fastest growing group ATHEISTS?
When people tell lies about news from far away lands please stop swallowing such lies because charity they say begins at home.
We all know that most youths around the world today are turning away from religion and they're embracing ATHEISM just few are migrating to other religions in search of quick wealth not God!
Look around you here in Africa and most especially in Nigeria, the only reason our ladies do turn to Islam is when they want to snatch another woman's husband, it's not possible to see a teenager who is still in school to think she wants anything in a religion that enslaves women. In fact 80% of ladies in the world welcomed feminism with open harms and Islam is anti-feminism.
So logically your data is based on assumptions and lies from Arabians who are using the "we are winning" idea to woo you! undecided

I THINK YOU'RE GETTING CONFUSED.

WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT BUDDHISTS OR HINDUS. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ISLAM,CHRISTIANITY AND THE IDEOLOGY TAKING LARGE SWATHS OF YOUR PEOPLE.

AND THAT IDEOLOGY ISN'T ATHEISM, IT IS IRRELIGION. ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE IRRELIGIOUS IS ATHEIST. THIS IS JUST TO TEACH YOU THE DIFFERENCE.

BUT CONCERNING THE FASTEST SPREADING RELIGIOUS GROUP, PLEASE USE ANY SEARCH ENGINE RIGHT NOW!
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

See lies from a Staunch Jehovah Witness Elder!
1. What prove do you have that catholicism was in Arabia 1421 years ago?

2. Yahweh did restrain menstruating women in almost whole chapter in the old testament. Was this restrain also the writter's thoughts just as this your claim?

Reply with verifiable evidences before i post the Bible verses in red for you!

I never knew Jehovah Witnesses sabi lie like this!

The Catholics were forcing their beliefs on all the surrounding nations using Roman soldiers to fight (this is unchristian) and since Rome was the world power for centuries everyone including Arabians are aware of the religion they were forcing on cities they conquered.
It's simply logical so don't try to be dumb just because you want to support Islam, i keep telling you that both religions come from far away therefore you don't have to continue defending lies due to sentiment! smiley
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2021
advocatejare:

So you’re denying your own Hadith that 72 wives are waiting for you in your paradise?

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1663
Narrated Al-Miqdam bin Ma'diykarib:
That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head - and its gems are better than the world and what is in it - he is married to seventy two wives along Al-Huril-'Ayn of Paradise, and he may intercede for seventy of his close relatives."
[Abu 'Eisa said:] This Hadith is Hasan Sahih.

I am not yet a Martyr so why will you tell lies that 72 wives are waiting for me in Paradise.

There is no sound hadith – according to Ibn al-Qayyim and Ibn Hajar – which specifies the number of al-hoor al-‘een that the believer will have in Paradise.

The scholars are agreed that he will have a minimum of two wives, but they differ as to whether they will be from among al-hoor al-‘een or from among the women of this world.

And Allah knows best.
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The Catholics were forcing their beliefs on all the surrounding nations using Roman soldiers to fight (this is unchristian) and since Rome was the world power for centuries everyone including Arabians are aware of the religion they were forcing on cities they conquered.
It's simply logical so don't try to be dumb just because you want to support Islam, i keep telling you that both religions come from far away therefore you don't have to continue defending lies due to sentiment! smiley

This is not a proof! Bring verifiable proof that Khadijah was influenced by Catholicism! In almost all history books i have heard the preislamic Arabia was mainly idolatry not Catholicism.

I can also claim Paul who was Saul before was influenced by idolatry before converting without really being appointed by Jesus. Hence he subsequently wrote 13 books even more than all the disciples who Jesus appointed combined. Now Saul did travel around and studied other religions which he used to replace Jesus's teaching. Remember he hated Jesus. This is where the idolatry of Blood Sacrifice come from.
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Thousands are following this thread and only me seems to doubt his comment so if you remain silent then i don't have to doubt him anymore but BELIEVE him! smiley

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe. Ignorance does not spare the elder who refuses the truth!
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2021
motayoayinde:

I THINK YOU'RE GETTING CONFUSED.
WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT BUDDHISTS OR HINDUS. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ISLAM,CHRISTIANITY AND THE IDEOLOGY TAKING LARGE SWATHS OF YOUR PEOPLE.
AND THAT IDEOLOGY ISN'T ATHEISM, IT IS IRRELIGION. ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE IRRELIGIOUS IS ATHEIST. THIS IS JUST TO TEACH YOU THE DIFFERENCE.
BUT CONCERNING THE FASTEST SPREADING RELIGIOUS GROUP, PLEASE USE ANY SEARCH ENGINE RIGHT NOW!

All the religions don't know how to verify things unlike Jehovah's Witnesses.
So let me enlighten you on how we ascertain the accurate headcount of JWs globally.
Every JW has a duty to fulfill monthly therefore whoever is not taking part in this activity will not be counted along with us (even if he or she is attending our meetings always claiming he's one of us)
Do you people have some kind of duty all Muslims must take part to verify real Muslims or you just assume that all those claiming Muslims are Muslims?

As for anyone who is not actively participating in any religious activities you shouldn't be confused about such a person the truth is such individuals are atheists, they may claim they believe in God but as long as they're not participating in any form of worship they are Atheists! smiley
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is not a proof! Bring verifiable proof that Khadijah was influenced by Catholicism! In almost all history books i have heard the preislamic Arabia was mainly idolatry not Catholicism.

I can also claim Paul who was Saul before was influenced by idolatry before converting without really being appointed by Jesus. Hence he subsequently wrote 13 books even more than all the disciples who Jesus appointed combined. Now Saul did travel around and studied other religions which he used to replace Jesus's teaching. Remember he hated Jesus. This is where the idolatry of Blood Sacrifice come from.

Continue deceiving yourself! grin

Catholicism is known throughout the civilized world back then because Romans were forcing their religion on everyone except if such people aren't ppolitically motivated.
So relax and accept the truth, Muhammad and Khadijat knew the Catholics very well.
And don't dodge the question i asked:
[b]"It's boldly written in your Qu'ran that Muhammad had issues with CHRISTIANS and Jews, who are so called CHRISTIANS if not the one and only religion claiming Christians back then, the Roman Catholics? grin
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe. Ignorance does not spare the elder who refuses the truth!

Ògbéni defend your stupid book and prophet or else you're a LIAR period! cheesy

You always come up with this your grandpa stuff and i just pray you also live to see your children get married so you can become a grandpa. If you wish you may say AMEN! smiley
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

In almost all history books i have heard the preislamic Arabia was mainly idolatry not Catholicism.

Which of the history books you read says pre-islamic Arabia was mainly idolatry?

How many times am I going to correct you on this?? Why disgracing Islam here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Which of the history books you read says pre-islamic Arabia was mainly idolatry?

How many times am I going to correct you on this?? Why disgracing Islam here

Before i thought he loves the truth the way he was running all over Nairaland calling for attention, now it's crystal clear that he is a worthless liar like his prophet! cheesy
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by advocatejare(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

I am not yet a Martyr so why will you tell lies that 72 wives are waiting for me in Paradise.
What will make you a martyr?

Don’t you want to die a martyr ?

Don’t you fight to protect yourself? If you do, then you’re a martyr and you’re entitled to 72 wives

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4094
It was narrated from Sa'eed bin Zaid that:
The Prophet [SAW] said: "Whoever fights to protect his wealth and is killed, he is a martyr. Whoever fights to protect himself, he is a martyr. Whoever fights to protect his family is a martyr."

And if you die from a plague like corona virus, or from abdominal pains you’re a martyr and Allah will reward you with 72 wives to compensate you

Sahih al-Bukhari 5733
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He (a Muslim) who dies of an abdominal disease is a martyr, and he who dies of plague is a martyr."

1 Like

Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Before i thought he loves the truth the way he was running all over Nairaland calling for attention, now it's crystal clear that he is a worthless liar like his prophet! cheesy

AntiChristian hates the truth and he is not ready to accept which is the truth. It is better we keep on exposing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by AntiChristian: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself! grin

Catholicism is known throughout the civilized world back then because Romans were forcing their religion on everyone except if such people aren't ppolitically motivated.
So relax and accept the truth, Muhammad and Khadijat knew the Catholics very well.
And don't dodge the question i asked:
[b]"It's boldly written in your Qu'ran that Muhammad had issues with CHRISTIANS and Jews, who are so called CHRISTIANS if not the one and only religion claiming Christians back then, the Roman Catholics? grin

Where can we find your lies? Give us the Books your read it from. Abi na from your JW Bible? Awake tracts?
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by AntiChristian: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ògbéni defend your stupid book and prophet or else you're a LIAR period! cheesy

You always come up with this your grandpa stuff and i just pray you also live to see your children get married so you can become a grandpa. If you wish you may say AMEN! smiley

My Stupid Book you say? Ogbon o ko agba o!

And they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever!
Re: Erotic Verses From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where can we find your lies? Give us the Books your read it from. Abi na from your JW Bible? Awake tracts?
Answer Advocatejare! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Chances Of Being Saved? / Christians Would You Repent? / The Rapture—a Popular But False Doctrine! - Stop Following Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.