Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Rozzylove Celebrates As Lady Gaga Of The Street Clocks 1year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rozzylove Celebrates As Lady Gaga Of The Street Clocks 1year (233 Views)

Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rozzylove Celebrates As Lady Gaga Of The Street Clocks 1year by Soulpvibes: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
The lady Gaga made this known after making posting it on her social media earlier today been December 13th 2021.congratulating her fans for massive love shown to her for her EP.( Lady Gaga of The Street)

On her post she says: >Finally the EP recap is here join me as I recelebrate my last year's EP success
Congratulations to me as I clock one year as lady gaga of ur street
More titles to come
OnGod
#ladygagaofdastreet. "

Click on the link below to Listen to her album and drop your comments

[https://audiomack.com/soulpvibez/album/lady-gaga-of-da-street-1]

(1) (Reply)

Portable_omolalomi1 Finally Apologies To Olamide, Pocolee And Kogbagidi / How Tall Is Simone Biles Boyfriend / Fairboy - Life (live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.