Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram (1673 Views)

Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku / Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Gets Emotional Narrating How His Absence Affecting The Family / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by NigeriaZoo: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mind you, these dirty Jihadist Boko Haram and ISWAP PIGS are supposedly fighting on the side of their GOD. They can be rest assured that HELL FIRE is their eternal abode. There is no mythical 72 virgins for the bastards, they will roast and roast forever.

Warning ; Before you make an insensitive comment, don't forget that God is watching your heart and recording your evil thoughts. Be very careful.

Nigerian woman has lamented how she was raped multiple times by suspected Boko Haram terrorists in the Northern part of Nigeria.

The woman in a zoom meeting video with another woman which was seen by SaharaReporters on Sunday said she was having nightmares and emotional trauma after suffering from such humiliation from terrorists.

She said the experience forced her to relocate abroad.

While narrating her ordeal, she burst into tears, adding that Nigerian girls and women are still being raped in the North. She added that nobody wants to harbour any refugee from the North.

She said, “I saw horror when I was in captivity. I saw that, I saw horror. I did have night bad nightmares.

“That’s why I left Nigeria. That’s why I’m here, but wallahi talahi if you’ve not been through what we’ve been through, those of us that have been in captivity. We’ve been raped multiple times by terrorists, you’ll not know. You’ll not know the pains. You will not know the agony.

“Nobody believed me. Nobody said anything. Nobody helped me. No one. No one and that’s what is happening right now to our children. That’s what happening right now to our children. They’ve been killed, nobody is believing them. Nobody is saying anything. Nobody is accepting any refugee from Northern Nigeria. Nobody.

“I was raped! I was raped! I was raped by terrorists! I was raped! I was molested! I still have marks on my arms. I know the pain. I know the pain,” the woman said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/13/nigerian-woman-bursts-tears-narrating-how-she-was-repeatedly-raped-boko-haram-terrorists
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Kriss216: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rapists and Terrorists... yet Buhari is rehabilitating and releasing captured terrorists.

The earlier you guys up North understand that Buhari is the chief architect of Terrorism in Northern Nigeria, the better for una.

It's only a foolish man that will cry more than the bereaved.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Kdesg: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Imagine being rapped by a dirty looking monster

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Fejoku: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
MelesZenawi, Benuejosh, Udele1 what do you have to say about this woman's claims?
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sanusi already said it, that the northern are believing in the lies that there forefathers are passing to them. He said if care is not taken the north will destroy themselves by not doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Mstick: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
I may usually very sympathetic but I just let out a very long hiss.

I am just tired of this country. I need to leave the internet for awhile.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by ajumma(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fejoku:
MelesZenawi, Benuejosh, Udele1 what do you have to say about this woman's claims?

Same category with you
and your fellow IPOB,ESN MASSOB etc
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by benuejosh: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Mind you, these dirty Jihadist Boko Haram and ISWAP PIGS are supposedly fighting on the side of their GOD. They can be rest assured that HELL FIRE is their eternal abode. There is no mythical 72 virgins for the bastards, they will roast and roast forever.

Warning ; Before you make an insensitive comment, don't forget that God is watching your heart and recording your evil thoughts. Be very careful.

They are doing as worst as Igbos who are fighting a meaningless fight and killing innocent citizens in the East. Ewu!
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by bencr7: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
When I watch d video I almost put to tears, they try to protest peacefully but buhari send DSS against d organizers, u can see that buhari is their number one problem, still silent about d sponsors of Boko Haram and iswap that was expose by UAE, trying to put d case under d carpet.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by NigeriaZoo: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
benuejosh:
They are doing as worst as Igbos who are fighting a meaningless fight and killing innocent citizens in the East. Ewu!

How is this related to IPOB and what business do I have with IPOB ?

Nkita.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by benuejosh: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

How is this related to IPOB and what business do I have with IPOB ?

Nkita.
Ekwensu Ocha, go back and read what you wrote if it makes any meaning.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by NigeriaZoo: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
benuejosh:
Ekwensu Ocha, go back and read what you wrote if it makes any meaning.

Upgrade your reasoning. cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Fejoku: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
ajumma:

Same category with you
and your fellow IPOB,ESN MASSOB etc
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless MASSOB
God Bless Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by ajumma(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fejoku:

God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless MASSOB
God Bless Biafra.

Deluded

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Danjikanbauchi: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tinubu and Buhari will never die in peace.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Cholls(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
My brother Lala please come can I have a word with you
[img]https://media1./images/cf63da2d1dc7eb847d2fb7bcff3b9b00/tenor.gif?itemid=11962633[/img]
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Mide1data: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Sorry. But to the Northerners, what is going on in 9ja doesn't affect them. The Afonjas regretted voting bubu. What did they do? They protested, carried bubu casket with his picture, curse him everyday, still shouting 4 impeachment.
Northerners protest didn't even last up to a day. Sha don't make any Boko or Iswap or Bandit come near South.
SOUTH 9JA!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Fejoku: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
ajumma:

Deluded
[/s]
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.
You fulani terrorists must really think others are so stupid not to understand all your evil machinations. You expect Biafrans to reject IPOB so they can benefit exactly what from you devils? All the people your demonic men have murdered in the many states they've attacked will be avenged. Watch as things play out.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by ajumma(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fejoku:
[s][/s]
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.
You fulani terrorists must really think others are so stupid not to understand all your evil machinations. You expect Biafrans to reject IPOB so they can benefit exactly what from you devils? All the people your demonic men have murdered in the many states they've attacked will be avenged. What as things play out.

you be small mind

Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Fejoku: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
ajumma:

you be small mind

Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.
How many months left for the Chief terrorist in Asorock? Your blood sucking people will pay.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Omoslim26: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fejoku:

God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless MASSOB
God Bless Biafra.

God can never bless ipob
a group that goes about killing,threaning and cursing others who choose not to join them in their fraud.
Remove ipob from that list maka Chukwu ahapula ha.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by orisa37: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Those who introduced BOKOHARAMS into NIGERIA shall all PERISH IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by RuggedBiafran: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
You don change from @ablejesus??...You terrorist supporters, with your uncircumcised preeks will definitely pay for all your actions...it must be HOT for you all...spits!!

Omoslim26:

God can never bless ipob
a group that goes about killing,threaning and cursing others who choose not to join them in their fraud.
Remove ipob from that list maka Chukwu ahapula ha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Omoslim26: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
You don change from @ablejesus??...You terrorist supporters, with your uncircumcised preeks will definitely pay for all your actions...it must be HOT for you all...spits!!

Hahaha �� this one might obviously die from extreme chest pain ��.
Esnbrutallity you are the terrorist here but your wishes for Igboland will always go back to your terrorist region in double folds.
Igboland has rejected ipob
God has rejected ipob.

Igboland can never be your region where terror reigns.

Cry more boy cry out loud ��

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by RuggedBiafran: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
@ablejesus that is an Afonja Muric miscreant,,,,,why are you denying your alternate moniker??...E pain you say your camouflage has been busted??...IPOB causes you pains...WE LOVE IT!!...WE LOVE IPOB!!!

I remember telling you zombies to upgrade, being an uncircumcised terrorist is pathetic...spits!!

Omoslim26:

Hahaha �� this one might obviously die from extreme chest pain ��.
Esnbrutallity you are the terrorist here but your wishes for Igboland will always go back to your terrorist region in double folds.
Igboland has rejected ipob
God has rejected ipob.

Igboland can never be your region where terror reigns.

Cry more boy cry out loud ��

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Omoslim26: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
@ablejesus that is an Afonja Muric miscreant,,,,,why are you denying your alternate moniker??...E pain you say your camouflage has been busted??...IPOB causes you pains...WE LOVE IT!!...WE LOVE IPOB!!!

I remember telling you zombies to upgrade, being an uncircumcised terrorist is pathetic...spits!!

Esnbrutallity you are in severe pain��
It's a known fact here that the major signs of a pained brainwashed ipob hoodlum is to use first attack fulan
second attack afonja �
Third attack BMC�
Then lastly efulefu ��.
You will definitely love ipob because they are trying to be like your boko haram uncles��but they have failed already.
Igbo say no to terrorism.
The beauty of it all is that Igboland has rejected your scam ipob already only thugs and criminals are what ipob prides around as man power.
We will continue to hand over power to our Democratically elected govt that says no to the fraud ipob and their destructive agenda ��.
Chia I always enjoy doing this thing to you and your cohorts who will not rest with una fraud ipob nonsense ��
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by RuggedBiafran: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
See lamentations...because I busted your alternate moniker...YOU DEY VEX!!!

@esnbrutality, ...na OGA ..and he causes zombies and miscreants like una, sleepless nights!!

CRY AN OCEAN...BIAFRA IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Omoslim26:

Esnbrutallity you are in severe pain��
It's a known fact here that the major signs of a pained brainwashed ipob hoodlum is to use first attack fulan
second attack afonja �
Third attack BMC�
Then lastly efulefu ��.
You will definitely love ipob because they are trying to be like your boko haram uncles��but they have failed already.
Igbo say no to terrorism.
The beauty of it all is that Igboland has rejected your scam ipob already only thugs and criminals are what ipob prides around as man power.
We will continue to hand over power to our Democratically elected govt that says no to the fraud ipob and their destructive agenda ��.
Chia I always enjoy doing this thing to you and your cohorts who will not rest with una fraud ipob nonsense ��
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by Omoslim26: 4:34am On Dec 14, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
See lamentations...because I busted your alternate moniker...YOU DEY VEX!!!

@esnbrutality, ...na OGA ..and he causes zombies and miscreants like una, sleepless nights!!

CRY AN OCEAN...BIAFRA IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Esnbrutallity what is your business with the blessed Biafra ��Biafra is beautiful that's why we refuse to allow a rubbish group like ipob on self destruct mode, spoil Her Beauty.
Btw if you are Ipob you have no rights to call anyone zombie.
The BmC are operating on 4g zombiesm while ipob is on 5g zombiesm ��
What can be more zombie than believing that buhari is dead ���
Chai being brainwashed is a disease oo ��
So human being fit mumu like dis.

Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:46am On Dec 14, 2021
Once again, how do you explain to an average Northerner that they are the biggest victims of Buhari?
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by waldigit: 5:35am On Dec 14, 2021
It's pathetic but unfortunately it seems the way of mediocrity and religious bigotry is still the most popular in the north and presently being powered by their elites outside and in power. So we can only be patient while we work out things.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram by ajumma(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2021
Fejoku:

How many months left for the Chief terrorist in Asorock? Your blood sucking people will pay.

Jubril from Sudan
or Buhari from Daura ?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of DCP ABBA Kyari Receiving Standing Ovation In HoR / Photo: Singer Portable Striped Half Naked Infront Of Awolowo Stature / “we Really Sympathise With Peter Obi Over His Failures" - Datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.