Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) (32091 Views)

'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by 22ndMayor: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
...and that's why her punana will never know peace. cry
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Good for you as for me because I determine for other guys. ( I don't like materialist lady's)

The notion that you as a lady deserve goodies just bcuz you are my frnd really piss me off

Me too..

I have a colleague they are trying to force down my throat, that is this way, and I have refused to swallow her...

Golddigger somebody ain't my portion
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why wont she be materialistic when some hidden politicians are spoiling her with our national budget.
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by holaralph(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Set AWON public toilet. By the time they open everything na to go look for the 2 things around the navel. SET AWON ASHIE
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by mosdii(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Mosdii come and do the Lord's work abegg...
This OLOSHOs gender dn start again..

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by AYNL: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
thick babe
you're doing well
ooin
don't mind haters
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by KingArkad(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Imagine!

A 21 yrs old Fallen Angel still place an advertisement.
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by treatise: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
dollynnn:
Hmm
At this point,I do not even know what to type again.

Just type "na angel Sabi"
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
treatise:

Just type "na angel Sabi"
cheesy
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
donbachi:
Its in the nature of every woman.
Even my mum,wife and daughters.
You mean All daughter of Jezebel
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Hkff: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ok whoreeee
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Join the club but make sure you can afford it.
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
UtopiaDream:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Angel Smith has revealed that she is a materialistic woman because she likes fancy things, adding that she is only interested in money and designer wear, Igbere TV reports.

The 21-year-old said this in a tweet on Sunday.

https://twitter.com/theangeljbsmith/status/1470138686390087681

This comes after the reality star cried out over backlash from critics on Twitter.

Angel tweeted, saying she is tired of being criticised for living a ‘free-spirited’ life. Angel also threatened to block anyone who makes a negative comment about her.

During her time on the show, she was criticised for showing off her body parts. She was also slut-shamed by fellow ex-housemate Maria Chike who claimed that the 21-year-old flirted with the male housemates.

The ex-housemate was attacked by some fans who claimed that her ‘sugar daddy’ got her a Range Rover after she displayed the car on social media.

What do y guys expect from a 21 year old? Pls this is her time to flirt and be loud na. Its the youthful exuberance that is only natural. Bling bling get time
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
CUMIN:
Is it this angel you talking about.

See hairy punna

G is that her in that pic

How did you get the picture

I want to know
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Angel did not have it #(IQ) in the first place. She is not woman material at all
. a disgrace to womanhood
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
A wh0re in her true form.
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
WesternOligarch:
A wh0re in her true form.
she cannot check, don't you see it in her alcohol vibe, her manager cast a spell on her
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her becoming a born again Christian when she clocks 40 and hungry wedding watcher bloggers have started using her as headlines for their blog.

This I have seen.
Hahahhahahaha please false prophet
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Whatever undecided
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na her age she de act. just like 6 month old only interest na mama nipple and akamu. You can say na were her hand for sense fit reach.

Age or nature will conspire to change her perspective eventually. Cus when you sixty five. The clothes will no longer hang well.no matter if its done by yemi casual or yemi not very casual. you have too much wrinkles so the gold has nothing to enhances. The philosopher in you will start to emerge..you no go no when you start to give life lesson like some weird acient custodian of wisdom.

Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Prince001(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
donbachi:
Its in the nature of every woman.
Even my mum,wife and daughters.

Nooo, only nature of d one with poverty mindset! U can work for it and buy those things urself. Ask oprah Winfrey and Co!
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by Hayee(f): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
My dear sister from go still talk even if you lay low grin grin grin
More sugar daddies to your ministry grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by CUMIN: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

See hairy punna

G is that her in that pic

How did you get the picture

I want to know

So you didn't watch BBN this year... that's her
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Hope she likes blings in her prison cell room to. Over to Malami and NPF to do the needful. She is still tweeting when the Nigerian government has outlawed it grin grin
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2021
CUMIN:

So you didn't watch BBN this year... that's her

Em they UnCloth in front of the camera
Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by suffering: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2021
She mentioned it repeatedly while in the house. This past season was dead. The ex-contestants keep reiterating the same things they did during the competition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel / Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. / Stephanie Hornecker, Regina Askia’s Daughter Beautiful In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.