Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo (1382 Views)

Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / 5 Days To Go… Curious Public Peeps Into Politics, Fashion, Style Of First Ladies / Pls Clarify- Is Kwara State A Yoruba Or Hausa State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by seunolu7: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
What do you think?

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by Kriss216: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chikwendu is in the best position to answer this question

1 Like

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by seunolu7: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:
We as good Nigerians can help
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by horsepower102: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
They are Yorubas. We live in a paternalistic society. Children belong to the tribe of their fathers.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by christistruth01: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
horsepower102:
They are Yorubas. We live in a paternalistic society. Children belong to the tribe of their fathers.

FFK Should just settle his home and allow their mother Proper and adequate access

That mans Wahala too much

Fighting Journalists, fighting 4 Wives, fighting his eldest daughters , fighting his siblings, fighting his domestic staff, defecting from PDP to APC to PDP back to APC again like wind

Sometimes FFK behaves as if the blood of the People his father's thugs Killed during Operation Wetie in 1965/66 is still pursuing him from pillar to post

In Yorubaland Young Children remain with their mother FFK is just being wicked

FFK can handle the case far better
He even has the means to rent a house for his kids on the same street as himself and let them be there with their mother while he can see them whenever he wants

FFK is just being as Chaotic as the Operation Wetie Crisis that his father Remi Fanikayode and Akintola unnecessarily plunged the entire Western Region into knowing fully well that Akintola had already lost the Premiership elections to Awolowo

5 Likes

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by MightySparrow: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
DNA to decide.

The could be from another tribe or Yorigbo or Igboruba or...........
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by Investigative: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
tribalist op the question be
chikwendu for their mother or father

Is left for their mother to say
Since ffk John Thomas is dead
It might belong to me
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by JaroMan: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
seunolu7:
What do you think?

Depends on Chikwendu's family. If dowry was paid and they return the dowry, then court may decide.
If there's strong evidence of abuse, the union will be severed.
At this point, the woman takes the children while the man takes care of them.
At the age of 18, the children have right to choice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
JaroMan:

Depends on Chikwendu's family. If dowry was paid and they return the dowry, then court may decide.
If there's strong evidence of abuse, the union will be severed.
At this point, the woman takes the children while the man takes care of them.
At the age of 18, the children have right to choice.
If dowry was paid..

Then the children belongs to FFK..

That is the Igbo culture..

Even if the children were from another man..

It still belongs to the man that paid the dowry..

You are implying that a man's child is no longer his..

Just because he divorced his spouse..
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
The children are yoruba if your blood is not 100percent igbo, you can never be igbo
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by JaroMan: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
If dowry was paid..

You're correct.
But what if the dowry is returned?
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by 00FFT00(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
JaroMan:

You're correct.

Returning dowry does not invalidate the fact that it was paid in the first place. Therefore, the offspring resultant from the defunct union still belongs to the father.

This is how it is with Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
JaroMan:

You're correct.
A dowry is a proof of marriage..

That it was returned is akin to a divorce..

It doesn't change the fact..

That the children that were born..

In a marriage belongs to the man..

1 Like

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
The children are yoruba if your blood is not 100percent igbo, you can never be igbo
Not true..

The children are yoruba if the father paid the bride price..

If an Igboman legally married from another tribe..

The children are every inch an Igbo..

There's nothing like 100% Igbo..

You are either an Igbo..

Or you are not..
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by Splendid235: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
But FFK did not pay the lady's dowry in the first place.

Without mincing words,the children belong to the lady's family.

To claim ownership of the a child,dowry must be paid.In this case,the family will no longer accept the dowry because of the issues surrounding the relationship.

FFK is a loser.

1 Like

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by Cholls(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by Arda1000(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
horsepower102:
trust me not in Ghana women actually have automatic right to the Kids in Ghana

1 Like

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by MufasaLion: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

FFK Should just settle his home and allow their mother Proper and adequate access

That mans Wahala too much

Fighting Journalists, fighting 4 Wives, fighting his eldest daughters , fighting his siblings, fighting his domestic staff, defecting from PDP to APC to PDP back to APC again like wind

Sometimes FFK behaves as if the blood of the People his father's thugs Killed during Operation Wetie in 1965/66 is still pursuing him from pillar to post

In Yorubaland Young Children remain with their mother FFK is just being wicked

FFK can handle the case far better
He even has the means to rent a house for his kids on the same street as himself and let them be there with their mother while he can see them whenever he wants

FFK is just being as Chaotic as the Operation Wetie Crisis that his father Remi Fanikayode and Akintola unnecessarily plunged the entire Western Region into knowing fully well that Akintola had already lost the Premiership elections to Awolowo

Let FFK be. They should settle it in the court of law.
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by christistruth01: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

Let FFK be. They should settle it in the court of law.

They need to keep it out of the Public

FFK has already had 4 Wives

at least 2 are on very bad terms with him

I can tell you for free that his first 3 Adult Children don't talk to him

He needs to humble himself and sort out his family

2 Likes

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by MufasaLion: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

They need to keep it out of the Public

FFK has already had 4 Wives

at least 2 are on very bad terms with him

I can tell you for free that his first 3 Adult Children don't talk to him

He needs to humble himself and sort out his family

Let the man be. His personality can never be changed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by JustStupidity: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
They're half cast or an Elf
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by rexwalters: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
horsepower102:
What if your Father is Dutch like Danjuma that plays for Villareal FC? Your tribe is only needed for census data.

Tribalism is the number one reason Nigeria is finding it hard to prosper? Even the youths of today are worse, Which is very surprising.
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by Alba3: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
@Op, that's rubbish curious!
The children belong to FFK whether he paid bride price or not. If they are both Igbos, their custom may prevail. However, FFK also has his custom that supports man owning the children whether he married formally/paid bride price or not.

At the end, they will approach high court that believes only in DNA.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by flokii: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
They are actually half-breeds or cross-breeds and will likely show loyality to the mother side (Igbo).

99.96% of males produced from such unions as this end up marrying Igbo women. Rotimi Akeredolu is a good example and many others like that.
The funniest one is Ifeanyi Adeleke, just imagine the combo.
Yoruba men need to wise up and stop the distasteful simping attitude to Igbo women, raise your kids as Yorubas, let them bear full Yoruba names and not the nonsense we see happening nowadays. So annoying!
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by jneutron4000: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
horsepower102:
No o, even FFK their papa is not a full blooded Yoruba man. So make all of them go stay for Alaigbo
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by Poiu11: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
If dowry was paid..

in yorubaland, the children belong to the man.
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by paramakina202: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
JaroMan:

You're correct.

The lady said FFK never paid any dowry on her head and she doubt the kids are biologically his and she is also seeking DNA test.
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by chrisblack: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
horsepower102:
They are Yorubas. We live in a society. Children belong to the tribe of their fathers.
they are both, how ever agreeing to your statement based on the nature of our paternalistic nature. The man's side is always choosen
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by JaroMan: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2021
paramakina202:

The lady said FFK never paid any dowry on her head and she doubt the kids are biologically his and she is also seeking DNA test.
Then the children belong to Chikwendus
Re: I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo by paramakina202: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2021
JaroMan:

Then the children belong to Chikwendus

FFK is using his privileged position in the society to intimidate the poor lady.

(1) (Reply)

Is Babangida Dead? / PANIC And Fear Have Gripped Russia, As Economic Sanctions Begin To Bite Hard / RE: Leader Of Bishops Delegation To Tinubu-shetimma By Sarrki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.