Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) (35687 Views)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) / Fireboy, Ed Sheeran To Drop ‘peru’ Remix On Christmas Eve (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by superjab247: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
AyelalaOo:
Good one, bad belle go still talk
Rubbish song Peru para which kind song be this

Na wa oo
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by ThinkinFaculty: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
oyeb15:
Fireboy and Joeboy, are they twins? Same face,voice, hairstyle and type of music.
I don't see the resemblance but okay

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Solofresh2: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:
The power of TikTok.
Never underestimate the power of Social Media.
You are somehow right
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Saintmary(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
DannyWalker:
thanks for the idea... grin sounds interesting

Take a hint from Yoruba demons.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Torture2020: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rubbish. Pure rubbish. Jealous Nigeria? Are you serious? grin Fuckeduppedness cool

DannyWalker:

No wonder Ghana and South Africa dey jealous of Nigeria... Our music is reaching where they dream but couldn't reach.. Just saying respectfully grin make una no vex...

Please check out my latest short mystery film on YouTube titled daughters of Lilith.

I take God beg you, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, let God subscribe your life too grin

Link in my signature below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiUyv6lY42M&t=151s
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na so Grammy take dey call persin name
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Wizzzzmike: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
DannyWalker:

No wonder Ghana and South Africa dey jealous of Nigeria... Our music is reaching where they dream but couldn't reach.. Just saying respectfully grin make una no vex...

Please check out my latest short mystery film on YouTube titled daughters of Lilith.

I take God beg you, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, let God subscribe your life too grin

Link in my signature below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiUyv6lY42M&t=151s

Dumbass fool like need serious education...

Kill beats produce a song for him in album in 2019 and won a Grammy...lol

He even have a song with fuse odg.

When lack of education strikes dumbass illiterate like you talk lol
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Quiny32323: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fire boy is too underated for my liking. The boy spits fire I swear.coordinated lyrics always.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Babaken(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The only good thing NIGERIAN have is our musicians.
because politicians are not the one controlling it
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
inoki247:
lol how e go blend with d song...

The song no b RNB...

Well I guess he will just jump on d song by speaking some British English nd jus getat...
Man. He would nt only spoil d song bt damage d song.

las las na chris brown fit spice d song.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
IamGblaize:
Ed sheeran naturally loves African music , he did a song with Fuse ODG back then , and he even visited Ghana.... It's a nice one for FIREBOY..... Empire music is helping him get international recognition....
Him don comot ybnl?
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by WiszyFraud: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ed Sheeran, what is going on here??
I don't understand undecided

Nigga wan cash out ni, and also make himself a little more popular..

He said the song is reigning right now in Nigeria and Ghana, moreover club houses party hard during this period, so he wanna just put out some British accent and just get out, and never listen to it anymore!!! And then the buying begins.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by IamGblaize(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
Him don comot ybnl?

He is still in ybnl but he signed an international deal with empire music
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ed is a god of a vocalist. He'd perform magic on that beat it'd shock people
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by easiest(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Una get time oo
malali:
Omoge no be so
Girl you won capture my soul
Omoge no be so
Make we won wombolobo
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Tonight in Jozi, I'm in Jozi
Mo n korin fun wan, wan jo si

I'm not playing with you, I'm not joking
My third album is loading
Mi okin fagbo but I'm on molly
I'm on duty but I'm on lowkey
They wan do me, they wan do me
They wan do me gan, they wan do me
Wo ni won wa mi, wo ni won wa mi
I'm in San Francisco jamming

I just flew in from Miami

Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
She say she like my tunes
She say me I never see a guy like you
Shey you like my tattoo
Girl me I want to be inside you
She is my woman
Inside puna sweet like sugar
In my new van
Come to me I dey swim like tuna
Peru para
Peru peru para

I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by easiest(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Una get time oo
malali:
Omoge no be so
Girl you won capture my soul
Omoge no be so
Make we won wombolobo
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Tonight in Jozi, I'm in Jozi
Mo n korin fun wan, wan jo si

I'm not playing with you, I'm not joking
My third album is loading
Mi okin fagbo but I'm on molly
I'm on duty but I'm on lowkey
They wan do me, they wan do me
They wan do me gan, they wan do me

Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
She say she like my tunes
She say me I never see a guy like you
Shey you like my tattoo
Girl me I want to be inside you
She is my woman
Inside puna sweet like sugar
In my new van
Come to me I dey swim like tuna
Peru para
Peru peru para

I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by DannyWalker: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Saintmary:

Take a hint from Yoruba demons.
hmm make I go think

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by voltront: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is wonderful for Nigerian music.
Ed is one of the truly modern greats.
50 years from now his music will still be 'ever green'....

Can't wait to see what he will come up with PERU...
SHIVERS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by candygist: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Good. Naija to d world
Where is dat boy called Burna, always rubbishing our local breed like say himself be oyinbo. Ęru Britiko
Burnaboy comes to your mind abi? The guy success dey pain you… I understand that he is doing better than frog voice when it comes to music….. take heart.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by exnovio(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
The first time I listen to fireboy..I know he will be one of the best voice in Africa.. right now he is the best in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Newboss(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerians think say Nigerian music na noise. It's only natural to undermine what you have.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by MKO200: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
The thing is we should love what's ours first and others will appreciate you. Fireboy was literally speaking Yoruba and Ed Sheeran still love it. Thumbs up for fireboy

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Classickj(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
IamGblaize:
Ed sheeran naturally loves African music , he did a song with Fuse ODG back then , and he even visited Ghana.... It's a nice one for FIREBOY..... Empire music is helping him get international recognition....
is fireboy no longer with Ybnl
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by KingDash: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dididrumz:
Fireboy is an amazingly talented Young Man.
I love his songs to the core.
omah Layy na him fada
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by We4all: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Gideonanj21:
I have never been a fan of Nigerian songs but recently some of these songs have been catching my attention especially peru and monalisa. They have been on repeat for me. I think they are very great songs

You just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
oyeb15:
Fireboy and Joeboy, are they twins? Same face,voice, hairstyle and type of music.
They don't look alike to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by gnhpowerhouse: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
HushNews:
They should do a fresh song, we can't keep jamming in sapasisco by next year, buju remix is enough

My 2cents
. Say "i" not "we" Speak for yourself only ...

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Quiny32323:
Fire boy is too underated for my liking. The boy spits fire I swear.coordinated lyrics always.
Someone dt won all the awards at the headies this year na underrated. He was the most nominated and cleared like 5 awards. Only main category he lost was artist of the year to Wizkid. Fireboy is very much rated. He's on par wt Rema wt 2 solid albums and has more endorsement deals dn him .

Also YBNL just signed an international deal so he will be able to market himself internationally like Mavin artists. Hes having his first Non African tour next year.

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by osazuwa23: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
bros i tell you the nigerian indiustry has been noise since 2013-2016
Newboss:
Nigerians think say Nigerian music na noise. It's only natural to undermine what you have.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by bahdpersona(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2021
IamGblaize:
it's often said that his 'shape of you' song was influenced by Afrobeat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya / 13 Songs Of 2018 That Should Have Been Hits / I Need Site To Download Music Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.