Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo (22895 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attempt In Onitsha, Kill 2 Armed Robbers, Arrest Four(Photo) / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by knowhowk: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
His brother was maybe involved in something that he is aware of. This is a very serious matter o. I wish him well.
. Really bad Mouth with No sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by omoadeleye(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nn
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
E be thing oo
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Frigga13: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Southwest
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Magnumproperty: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
They want to ruin this case at all cost

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by seanjy4konji: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigeria...always open your eyes and pray to God...he get why.....

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jabar2017:
Omo it's time to jaapa comot for this country....

With all d travel ban?
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Lamasta(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Crystalom3:
You have to understand the mentality. To a core Northerner, the idea of building a nation is nothing if Islam is not the pinnacle.

They'd rather you burn down the country and leave them in poverty. That's why in the midst of all the help, Afghanistan terrorists stil got help from fellow Muslims against American soldiers trying to help them.

Nation building to a core Muslim is war against infidels. Economic meltdown, poverty, hunger and loss of lives are secondary, one which Allah will replenish in abundance in paradise.

All you are seeing happening under buhari is secondary concern to him. Islam is his primary focus, your expectations is nothing to him
How does this affect the thread on discuss Na so una dey fail exam

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by rollandben(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Since they had succeeded kill to eliminate hi brother which was said to be the family's bread winner, so they are still looking for the young man fighting justice for his late brother?
Nigerians are too wicked and cruel. Its pity some lives life as if they gonna dwell in here forever. God please let thy kingdome come

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Drefaithful(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
gentiles:
Skull miners are in serious hunt for skulls. God save us from Yoruba muslims.

must you display your hatred for islam? what Religion has to do with the prevailing circumstances?
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Crystalom3:
You have to understand the mentality. To a core Northerner, the idea of building a nation is nothing if Islam is not the pinnacle.

They'd rather you burn down the country and leave them in poverty. That's why in the midst of all the help, Afghanistan terrorists stil got help from fellow Muslims against American soldiers trying to help them.

Nation building to a core Muslim is war against infidels. Economic meltdown, poverty, hunger and loss of lives are secondary, one which Allah will replenish in abundance in paradise.

All you are seeing happening under buhari is secondary concern to him. Islam is his primary focus, your expectations is nothing to him

U have a point.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by geezynoni: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Better find way protect yourself, cos the security assigned to you can be compromised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Luckysbab: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Crystalom3:

Some of you are just foolish though.

Even without being a Buhari fan, I have to ask you if Muslims are exempt from the economic meltdown and killings all across the country. Or Muslims aren't among the Islamic rule Buhari is trying to establish?
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Luckysbab: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

U have a point.

A shallow minded point actually.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Femeto: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Crazy things are happening.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by bencr7: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
gentiles:
Skull miners are in serious hunt for skulls. God save us from Yoruba muslims.
u don't have sense see ur comment like ur mouth
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by FarahAideed: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
His brother was maybe involved in something that he is aware of. This is a very serious matter o. I wish him well.

His brother bis involved in nothing..they just want to muscle him into accepting our of court settlement
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by YorubaIsCursed: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yoruba and kidnapping self angry cry

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by tiger28: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
most commenters dont even understand the genesis of this kidnapping . Adegoke's brother was brutally murdered and some of his organs taken when he stayed at a hotel in ife where he went to take one of his master's degree exams. The Owner of the hotel happens to be the highly influential and wealthy owner of Oduduwa University who has been trying every thing from bribery, intimidation , using influencial ppl to escape this case. This elder brother has been the vanguard in ensuring justice for his brother while not succumbing to all attempts to thwart the investigation , he also was able to gather UNDENIABLE coverups and evidences against the Wealthy Owner and he was able to take the case away from ife to Osun state Police headquarters to abuja when he noticed how the police were trying to compromise the case...........May Almighty protect him and provide justice for his family because the poor in nigeria are regarded as Dogs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by techWriter5: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by boringdraw: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's you that have a shallow mind, you didn't comprehend what he wrote. Read it again, this time around slowly for you own good.

Don't bother thanking me, what are we friends for.

Luckysbab:

A shallow minded point actually.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by damosade(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
The guy in question is my in-law relative at ERUWA. They call him bro gbade. Is a commercial motor driver.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Praktikals:
May God expose all those who have a hand in the killing of Timothy Adegoke
No bro, God has nothing to do with it.

The typical Nigerian mentality is to pray and leave everything to God.
A civil and properly functioning society is the sole responsibility of man.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Kokaine(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
He better leaves the country except he can get the mastermind of the act. If you're rich in Nigeria, trouble! If you're poor, trouble! If you're average, inflation and responsibilities will be imposing poverty on you.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Kokaine(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
OmG! I remember reading this case online. How bad has this money rush thing gotten.
tiger28:
most commenters dont even understand the genesis of this kidnapping . Adegoke's brother was brutally murdered and some of his organs taken when he stayed at a hotel in ife where he went to take one of his master's degree exams. The Owner of the hotel happens to be the highly influential and wealthy owner of Oduduwa University who has been trying every thing from bribery, intimidation , using influencial ppl to escape this case. This elder brother has been the vanguard in ensuring justice for his brother while not succumbing to all attempts to thwart the investigation , he also was able to gather UNDENIABLE coverups and evidences against the Wealthy Owner and he was able to take the case away from ife to Osun state Police headquarters to abuja when he noticed how the police were trying to compromise the case...........May Almighty protect him and provide justice for his family because the poor in nigeria are regarded as Dogs.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by We4all: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
tiger28:

Guy, the story about his organs has not been established. The last we heard was that autopsy was carried out and they’re awaiting the results.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Ofadaman(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
I sure say na police wan kidnap the guy after collecting bribe
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by halfbloodprince(m): 1:02am On Dec 14, 2021
This would make a fantastic movie. Say the late brother stumbled upon a plot in his hotel room by overhearing a conversation between two low level thugs discussing a plot which involved some very high ranking ministers and senators to set up the VP for a massive false flag attack on the capital, disguised as a terror attack. He somehow records this but the thugs detect the presence of someone because of the thin walls and go after him. The man locks his door and manages to send a voice note to his brother narrating the whole plot to him before the thugs barge him and murder him in cold blood. The movie then centers on the brother’s efforts to get the information to the relevant authorities, prevent the VP from bring framed and save hundreds of lives while trusting no one, and fearing for his life meanwhile, he has to contend with the full force of the shadow government working in concert to wipe him and all evidence off the face of this earth.
Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by Tjohnnay: 4:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Seconded.. nad guy dey ginger d case na why dm wn kill am
Tats:

There is nothing to suggest that his late brother was involved in anything.
They said that this guy has been at the forefront of the struggle to get justice for his late brother, so of course he is now a target.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by theamazonguru(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2021
verybadmouth:

What exactly are you talking about.
Do you think before you type and talk at all?

His brother was murdered gruesomely, he has been championing the fight to seek for justice

Is that not enough to shut him?

So everyone that is kidnapped in Nigeria knows about something hence the reason they are being kidnapped?

Thank God for his life, for his attention to details and sensitivity.

I once nearly experienced similar thing.
I went to a supermarket to buy stuffs. I watched the environment, so I knew how it was when I parked. I noticed a car parked behind me, with 2 guys at the front.
I thought they also wanted to patronise the supermarket. But u noticed they didn't come in till I was done.
Wen I was about leaving, I saw them still seated in the car the way I left them. But as soon as I moved my car, they also moved. I noticed them through the rear mirror they were following me closely.

I had to drive James bond enter an estate close by. Parked and jumped out to hid somewhere.

So don't come up with any conspiracy theory saying he knows something.

So his dead brother killed for ritual purpose also knew something?

Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo by onyxo76(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2021
who are after this family sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gray Ekpezu: Family Of UNICAL Student Shot Dead By Soldiers Seeks Justice / You Will Be Arrested If Caught Using Fireworks – Police Warn / Police Arrest Five Women For Stripping Lady Naked Over Allegation Of Phone Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.