Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS (1901 Views)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vikings and Eiye cult war Update. One killed two in the hospital

Re: Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by Bestie01(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Make me understand pls.u like posting about cult clashes,of what economic, physical, spiritual, financial benefit is the news to people?

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by montumonami(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
What a silly way of life..!!!
Re: Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by Bigpapi: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cultistupdate2:
Vikings and Eiye cult war Update. One killed two in the hospital

U well at all?
Re: Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bestie01:
Make me understand pls.u like posting about cult clashes,of what economic, physical, spiritual, financial benefit is the news to people?

There is probably a media blackout on these cult killings. Many people has messaged Nigerian view that these killings has changed their mind in joining these groups. Because they now have a media who reports it.
Secondly the update do save lives. Sometimes these cultist don't even know there is a heat up cult war or a pending cult war they just run into the scenario only to get killed, but with our updates you're to know when there is a clash and run for your life

4 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bigpapi:

U well at all?

As in how
Re: Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by Bestie01(f): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Cultistupdate2:

There is probably a media blackout on these cult killings. Many people has messaged Nigerian view that these killings has changed their mind in joining these groups. Because they now have a media who reports it.
Secondly the update do save lives. Sometimes these cultist don't even know there is a heat up cult war or a pending cult war they just run into the scenario only to get killed, but with our updates you're to know when there is a clash and run for your life
lemme not start with the first point,cos I don't understand it.read it again.rather with the second,save lives?from my experience,I have discovered that it is cultists that are mostly victims of these wars.are u warning these cultists against being killed?if u really want to warn people against cultism,I think it isn't by dropping videos of decapitated people rather by preaching against joining them
Re: Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by Olamilekxy(m): 6:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Bestie01:
lemme not start with the first point,cos I don't understand it.read it again.rather with the second,save lives?from my experience,I have discovered that it is cultists that are mostly victims of these wars.are u warning these cultists against being killed?if u really want to warn people against cultism,I think it isn't by dropping videos of decapitated people rather by preaching against joining them

You should read the first point again, you'll understand it.

This guy dey drop video. Dont even know what to tell you cos it seems you not familiar with the OP.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Bestie01:

If many people see the consequences of cultism, they will think twice against it. So let him post the updates.
My own sha is that the updates are to promote his youtube channel. Very wacky videos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pakistani Pastor Sentenced To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy Against Islam / Man Damages Mclaren Supercar Worth £225,000 By Stamping On It (photos) / Tragedy Accident @ Ilorin!caution(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.