Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? (1252 Views)

Best Budget Graphics Cards 2022 / Best Graphics Cards For 1080p 144hz / Don't Buy These Graphics Cards On Jumia! Or anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by MrXo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have an Nvidia GPu (RTX 2070 and RTX 3070) does anyone know where i can repair these?
Ive gone through computer village, the places ive been to does not repair such and does not know where i can repair it.

I would appreciate any contacts.
Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by KaluwisxPRO: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
MrXo:
I have an Nvidia GPu (RTX 2070 and RTX 3070) does anyone know where i can repair these?
Ive gone through computer village, the places ive been to does not repair such and does not know where i can repair it.

Thanks.

You don’t repair graphics card, you replace them.
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
MrXo:

Thanks.

You mined with them?
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Crafteck1:

You mined with them?

That is what kills all cards eventually grin i laugh at anyone buying a used high end laptop from someone who was mining grin that laptop or desktop has less than 5 months of life left in it

Mining kills hardware!! forget all the lies and propaganda of mining at power saver mode etc grin

@OP those cards are done grin toss them into the bin and move one grin
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

That is what kills all cards eventually grin i laugh at anyone buying a used high end laptop from someone who was mining grin that laptop or desktop has less than 5 months of life left in it

Mining kills hardware!! forget all the lies and propaganda of mining at power saver mode etc grin

Ive been mining with laptops, no issues..
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Crafteck1:

Ive been mining with laptops, no issues..

Off course that's what you are going to say grin grin
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by MrXo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes, mined a bit, but was mostly for games and work.

Crafteck1:

You mined with them?
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by MrXo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
I have cards for mining, they have been mining for 2 years plus now and no issues. I service the cards to prolong their life. I dont know about laptops o.
The cards im looking to repair are for playing games and video editing.

EdoFirstBorn:

Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
MrXo:
I have cards for mining, they have been mining for 2 years plus now and no issues. I service the cards to prolong their life. I dont know about laptops o.
The cards im looking to repair are for playing games and video editing.

hehehehehe

BS. Bro if you service cards... lol like you said

Go ahead and repair them then grin

smh
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by MrXo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
lol.... Olodo ... there is a difference. grin

EdoFirstBorn:

hehehehehe

BS. Bro if you service cards... lol like you said

Go ahead and repair them then grin

smh
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
MrXo:
lol.... Olodo ... there is a difference. grin

lol stupid,...you are full of BS grin
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Off course that's what you are going to say grin grin

Will snap my laptops to u later
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Crafteck1:

Will snap my laptops to u later

Dude i dont want to see your half dead laptop that mining is sending into the charred silicon oblivion grin i dont care about the specs fact is as long as you are using it for mining its fast approaching its death value

Facts only
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Dude i dont want to see your half dead laptop that mining is sending into the charred silicon oblivion grin i dont care about the specs fact is as long as you are using it for mining its fast approaching its death value

Facts only

He who knows not and does not know he knows not, be calming down, we learn everyday. If you insist you know everything, its all good, just learn to calm down.
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Crafteck1:

He who knows not and does not know he knows not, be calming down, we learn everyday. If you insist you know everything, its all good, just learn to calm down.

Bros i never claimed to know it all.. I simply pointed out the obvious. Mining kills hardware period. Buying a laptop or desktop from a miner is like buying an accidented SUV that was ploughed through a concrete wall at 200mph but no repairs was done on the engine just the body . SO invariably you are buying a well painted piece of garbage cool
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Bros i never claimed to know it all.. I simply pointed out the obvious. Mining kills hardware period. Buying a laptop or desktop from a miner is like buying an accidented SUV that was ploughed through a concrete wall at 200mph but no repairs was done on the engine just the body . SO invariably you are buying a well painted piece of garbage cool

Yes to an extent its used, you are talking from assumptions not facts right? A gamer that plays while the ventilation is limited that sells hes pc has a better pc than a miner that spent money on proper airflow right? Brand new benz self de get accidents ooo
Lastly lots of 3090 came out from factory without proper heat pads, you know about those too right?
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Also lets clear one thing up, any form of usage kills almost every item or organism, some are just a bit faster
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by sheggsliveth: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
I fixed my GPu by myself, probably am lucky to notice the falling IC, it was working but not displaying I had to remove the IC from my damaged RAM and it worked like a charm...been using it since last year although I bought the GPU new
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by hothuntee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Are you a brother to that man who was asked to say what CV meant. You just kept saying certificate phew phew since... Go buy abacus for counting na...

I usually don't reply stuffs like this but this got irritating to me..

If the GPU is 4 gb and above, not undervolted nor powered beyond its rating, unlocked in a safe manner and spent 80% of life below 70 Deg, it will outlive that your PC you're treating like egg. Na erratic NEPA go later burn the yeye board for your talkative mouth.

Make e get cuda cores dey look am? Mining no be calculations per sec on algorithms?. Make I catch u beg for giveaway for this bunk. Go make some coins ogbeni...

*Gives him d evil eye...
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
hothuntee:

Are you a brother to that man who was asked to say what CV meant. You just kept saying certificate phew phew since... Go buy abacus for counting na...

I usually don't reply stuffs like this but this got irritating to me..

If the GPU is 4 gb and above, not undervolted nor powered beyond its rating, unlocked in a safe manner and spent 80% of life below 70 Deg, it will outlive that your PC you're treating like egg. Na erratic NEPA go later burn the yeye board for your talkative mouth.

Make e get cuda cores dey look am? Mining no be calculations per sec on algorithms?. Make I catch u beg for giveaway for this bunk. Go make some coins ogbeni...

*Gives him d evil eye...
[/s]

Shut up

Arm chair expert ... We are talking facts you are.talking rubbish..

That why I find Nigerian gamers irritating, you guys always talk trash with confidence
Smh
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by hothuntee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Arm chair expert ... We are talking facts you are.talking rubbish..

That why I find Nigerian gamers irritating, you guys always talk trash with confidence
Smh

Sorry o... God will heal you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by MrXo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin Amen

hothuntee:

Sorry o... God will heal you soonest.
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Zhark007: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Graphics cards are repairable, it's jus a case of getting the replacement part, what is the issue With it? can we chat privily about this On WhatsApp 08111508048

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by fredkellz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
just tell me the amount u will take to repair my card....also this is useful bt have no idea..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxOFyp6uFU
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2021
fredkellz:
just tell me the amount u will take to repair my card....also this is useful bt have no idea..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxOFyp6uFU

Depends on which ic is damaged, come to think of it, olumide on lagos island that reballs ps4 might be best for the job
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by fredkellz(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Crafteck1:

Depends on which ic is damaged, come to think of it, olumide on lagos island that reballs ps4 might be best for the job

Crafteck baba i dey hail you,please kindly send me the guy contact lemme try to fix it,i know its a 50 -50 chance for it to work thanks.make i just try my luck sha
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
fredkellz:

Crafteck baba i dey hail you,please kindly send me the guy contact lemme try to fix it,i know its a 50 -50 chance for it to work thanks.make i just try my luck sha

Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by fredkellz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Crafteck1 post=108690248][/quote]

thanks boss God bless you,my gpu is faulty if anyone have for sell pls do let me know.
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by Crafteck1: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
fredkellz:

thanks boss God bless you,my gpu is faulty if anyone have for sell pls do let me know.
why not get a gaming laptop
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by fredkellz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Crafteck1:
why not get a gaming laptop

anione succesful in repairing a graphics card ?
Re: Does Anyone Repair Graphics Cards Here? by fredkellz(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2022
anione succesful in repairing a graphics card

(1) (Reply)

Click To Play 8-bits Duck Hunt / Sony Ditching Sixaxis On Ps3 / Pc Games/troubleshooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.