Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Can I Invest With Them?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Invest With Them?? (293 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Invest With Them?? by OlawaleBammie: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mtn share offer will close tomorrow and i am willing to buy just a little 300units at least to test the water, i am not willing to trade with the money with dem but rather to increase the units as much as i can by next year wen the share would have matured for people who hold it as stated by them.

So i dont know if its a good tin to do as i have never traded shares before. I dont want to waste my 50k but i am willing to leave it with dem and even top it up even for 35years so far my dividends keep coming in.

Pls guys, advice me.

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Making Money Online Unveiled / Beware Of Fraudulent Investments/ponzi Scheme / Join If N500 To N5000 Daily Is Not Too Small For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.