Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl (441 Views)

Liverpool Given One Simple Reason To Offload Sadio Mane To Real Madrid / Chelsea Coach Has Been Given One Month To Save His Coaching Job At Chelsea / Thierry Henry: Why Roberto Firmino Is The Most Complete Striker In The PL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by guobe: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
In the past,I have given out a hundred thousand naira to people and most times have always ended up in voice mail.if you are given a hundred thousand naira,what profitable business can you start up with,I want to check out something.
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by Nozino: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
guobe:
In the past,I have given out a hundred thousand naira to people and most times have always ended up in voice mail.if you are given a hundred thousand naira,what profitable business can you start up with,I want to check out something.

I go use am go shopping.
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by guobe: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shopping lol,the money go finish.naira be like tissue paper now no value.
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by Philip4564(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
If I have assess to that money today I'm starting my Asun business tomorrow. No time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by EasternActivist: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
guobe:
Shopping lol,the money go finish.naira be like tissue paper now no value.

You dey expect it to get balance before??
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by guobe: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Philip which one is asun business,I never hear that one before
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by Philip4564(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin
guobe:
Philip which one is asun business,I never hear that one before
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by enchy: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by Philip4564(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pls which one is silver extraction?
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by guobe: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
After mmm I de fear anything online business,even cryptocurrecy na read I de read about am for online,fear no let me do.
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by Bukie2000: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Children wears (okrika) , I might not get a good grade with that amount, so I will start by picking from those opening bales. Select first grade from them and resell. To make more sales , I will try and market my goods in hospital to prepare pregnant women targeting anti natal days and post natal women too. I will also create a social media handle for my business
Offices won't be left out too.

Second option is foodstuffs and beverages. Why I made it a second option is that the amount might not cover for getting a space, making a shade and furniture to display wares and stocking the shop. Unlike clothes that can be packed in a nylon bag when going for marketing.
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by isaiah4life(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
If I am given 100k I will start up a graphic design outlet.

I will get an HP laptop of about 65k.
Refresher course 10k
Advertise my brand online and offer a subsidize internship training for people who has interest to learn. They will pay a token fee.

With the emphasis on skill acquisition, many students within my area will be willing to pay a token to learn a veritable skill.

I will use 10k to sow a seed in church for God to breath over my business and I will use the remaining 5k to buy relevant software disk.

This would be my plan if I have 100k now.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by Managerr(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2021
With the 100k

Find a good location and start POS business

Find a location for photocopy stand preferable student area

Thank you �
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by Beneh(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
If I am giving 100k ,I will start selling phone accessories and charging of phones as there are no such stuff in my area and the transformer of my street has been faulty for about 8months.... Please sir help me...
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by guobe: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am not really seeing any innovative idea that is mind blowing or is it that 100000 naira in Nigeria is useless due to the bad economy we are presently in?
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by do4luv14(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
guobe:

100k I will use it to start bend down select, first grade ladies bumshorts and tight leggings,

girls no dry ever tire for wear and tear
Re: If You Are Given One Hundred Thousand Naira To Start Up Something ,what S The Pl by do4luv14(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
guobe:
I am not really seeing any innovative idea that is mind blowing or is it that 100000 naira in Nigeria is useless due to the bad economy we are presently in?

start small and grow big later,

check my post up there

(1) (Reply)

Van De Beek Has Signed For Everton / Super Falcons Ifeoma Onumonu On Her Brace Against Ivory Coast / Clauses Roman Abramovich Inserted In The Deal To Sell Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.