Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. (471 Views)

Satan Using His Main Account To Associate One Of His Religions With Christianity / German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Steep(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The Bible is the word of God, it reveals the mind of God, the truth of human condition and solution to it.

The strength and power of the devil is deception/mind control, the devils knows what the human flesh desires and gives it.
The human flesh desires rebellion against God under the guise of freedom.

Many do not care about their eternity, they have being brain washed to see gospel preachers as nuisance and primitive.

Sinful and God hating mindset is being created in people today through social media, music, movies, reality shows are some of the tools being used. Believe it or not the devil really exist he is the power fueling the debauchery of this modern world.
Serial immoral lifestyle has being normalized. Indecency, the rate of pleasure seeking obscenity, disobedience to parents, heresies has increased tremendously.

Just as God uses his servants which are not popular or not world influential people so Satan uses his ministers which are artist, celebrities people in high positions are us3d to brain washed and mind control them.
A lot of people want to talk, dress and do what their favorite artist/celebrities are doing.
Sex, violence, spiritism/witchcraft and the occult has being sold to the public through movies, music or even cartoons.

It pains me that even little children are being attracted into witchcraft and the occult.

These cartoons that appear to be harmless are laced with sinful content, occult and witchcraft disguised as just hocus pocus rubbish but in reality are meant to stir children interest into the occult as they grow.

Atheistic philosophy under the guise of education are being drilled into the children.

Now teenagers and adolescence are labeled as generation x or the millinials.

Christian parents has a lot to do unfortunately as the world becomes more darker.

Satan is focus more on the youth and the children.

These celebrities and artists who are role models to millions and billions are prostitutes, fraudsters, cultists, druggist, God haters and mockers, promoters of immoral dressing and lifestyle, etc.

Jesus declared in his word the bible

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Who do you follow? Celebrities, artist, philosophers, or Jesus christ of Nazareth.

Jesus Christ is the righteous one, the only one whose blood is worthy to atone for all who believes in him, he is the only door that lead to a life of peace and joy, he is the eternal life , bread of life, the water of life and fed all who come to him.

If you will accept Jesus as your Lord and savior say this prayer, Father in heaven I come to you in Jesus name, I know I have lead a life of sin and self centeredness, I am sorry for my sin and accept your gift of eternal life by receiving Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior.

If you have believed and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, congratulation, find a Bible believing church to fellowship.
The kind of church you should look for is the church that teaches
Jesus as the only way to heaven (salvation by faith through Jesus), the church that teaches the trinity (God the father , son and holy spirit as distinct persons but one God)
Church that teaches all the doctrines of the church read the letters of Paul and Peter.
Church that encourage you to pray always.

Check my thread or other good Christian thread from time to time.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Steep(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Repent people and believe in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
They can only lead the faithless not the faithful no faithful individual is carried away by the fame of this world! Matthew 17:17 wink

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Janosky: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Steep:
Repent people and believe in the Lord.

John 14:1 "believe in the God ,( Father of Jesus Christ) & also believe in Jesus Christ."

Also,in John 17:3,both verses spoken by Jesus Christ.

All JWs stand with John 14:1 & John 17:3.
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Janosky: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Steep:

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The Bible is the word of God, it reveals the mind of God, the truth of human condition and solution to it.

The strength and power of the devil is deception/mind control, the devils knows what the human flesh desires and gives it.
The human flesh desires rebellion against God under the guise of freedom.

Many do not care about their eternity, they have being brain washed to see gospel preachers as nuisance and primitive.

Sinful and God hating mindset is being created in people today through social media, music, movies, reality shows are some of the tools being used. Believe it or not the devil really exist he is the power fueling the debauchery of this modern world.
Serial immoral lifestyle has being normalized. Indecency, the rate of pleasure seeking obscenity, disobedience to parents, heresies has increased tremendously.

Just as God uses his servants which are not popular or not world influential people so Satan uses his ministers which are artist, celebrities people in high positions are us3d to brain washed and mind control them.
A lot of people want to talk, dress and do what their favorite artist/celebrities are doing.
Sex, violence, spiritism/witchcraft and the occult has being sold to the public through movies, music or even cartoons.

It pains me that even little children are being attracted into witchcraft and the occult.

These cartoons that appear to be harmless are laced with sinful content, occult and witchcraft disguised as just hocus pocus rubbish but in reality are meant to stir children interest into the occult as they grow.

Atheistic philosophy under the guise of education are being drilled into the children.

Now teenagers and adolescence are labeled as generation x or the millinials.

Christian parents has a lot to do unfortunately as the world becomes more darker.

Satan is focus more on the youth and the children.

These celebrities and artists who are role models to millions and billions are prostitutes, fraudsters, cultists, druggist, God haters and mockers, promoters of immoral dressing and lifestyle, etc.

Agreed.

Steep:

Jesus declared in his word the bible

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Who do you follow? Celebrities, artist, philosophers, or Jesus christ of Nazareth.

Jesus Christ is the righteous one, the only one whose blood is worthy to atone for all who believes in him, he is the only door that lead to a life of peace and joy, he is the eternal life , bread of life, the water of life and fed all who come to him.

If you will accept Jesus as your Lord and savior say this prayer, Father in heaven I come to you in Jesus name, I know I have lead a life of sin and self centeredness, I am sorry for my sin and accept your gift of eternal life by receiving Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior.

If you have believed and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, congratulation, find a Bible believing church to fellowship.
The kind of church you should look for is the church that teaches
Jesus as the only way to heaven (salvation by faith through Jesus),
the church that teaches the trinity (God the father , son and holy spirit as distinct persons but one God)

Church that teaches all the doctrines of the church read the letters of Paul and Peter.
Church that encourage you to pray always.

Check my thread or other good Christian thread from time to time.

God bless you.

Do you believe in John 14:1, according to Jesus Christ?
Stick with holy scriptures, not man made distortion of holy scriptures. alias "believe in Jesus your lord and personal saviour" which you can clearly see, is different from John 14:1 & John 17:3.

John 20:17, did Jesus Christ worship 3 deities?
His God and Father is our God, says Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ repeated this same doctrine at Revelation 3 12, written by John
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Steep(m): 2:37am On Oct 22, 2022
Janosky:

John 14:1 "believe in the God ,( Father of Jesus Christ) & also believe in Jesus Christ."

Also,in John 17:3,both verses spoken by Jesus Christ.

All JWs stand with John 14:1 & John 17:3.

Jws do not believe in God they only believe in their organization.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

This is the will of the father. That anyone that sees Jesus would trust in him.
To believe God is to believe all that he reveals concerning Jesus and to believe is to believe what Jesus says about himself and about God his father.

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Steep(m): 2:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Janosky:

Agreed.

Do you believe in John 14:1, according to Jesus Christ?
Stick with holy scriptures, not man made distortion of holy scriptures. alias "believe in Jesus your lord and personal saviour" which you can clearly see, is different from John 14:1 & John 17:3.

John 20:17, did Jesus Christ worship 3 deities?
His God and Father is our God, says Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ repeated this same doctrine at Revelation 3 12, written by John

Who worship 3 deities

God the father God, Jesus is also God John 1 vv1. There is one God. So both Jesus and the father are one God but different persons.
Trinitarians do not worship 3 Gods but one God however this one God is in 3 persons.
The father is a distinct person from the Son.
However, the roles of the father, Son and holy spirit are different.

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Steep:
Jws do not believe in God they only believe in their organization.

Ye are my WITNESSES, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. Isaiah 43:10 ~ Holy Bible

The only proof of faith in God is the presence of an organized people doing God's will, if you can't identify God's congregation then there's no way you can worship God acceptably because you must worship Him (do His will) in the midst of His organized people. Hebrews 2:12; Psalms 22:22
The idea of faith in God without acknowledging His organized worshipers means lack of faith! smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2022
Steep:

Who worship 3 deities
God the father God, Jesus is also God John 1 vv1. There is one God. So both Jesus and the father are one God but different persons.
Trinitarians do not worship 3 Gods but one God however this one God is in 3 persons.
The father is a distinct person from the Son.
However, the roles of the father, Son and holy spirit are different.
This is the dogma Satan is using to blind people {2Corinthians 4:4} because you will continue to argue (blindly) in support of this worthless and hopeless dogma yet adherents of this dogma are SCATTERED spiritually speaking! Luke 11:23
That's why you detests what Jesus himself said:

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be ONE, even as we are ONE" John 17:22 ~ Holy Bible

How can you claim you're ONE with other trinitarians when politics and racism is breaking the ties of faith you're claiming?
Jesus and his father are separate entities but they're both ONE (united) just as you rightly said. Can anything separate Jesus and God as politics and racism is disrupting the peace among trinitarians everywhere?

For your information the major religions in Russia and Ukraine are trinitarians claiming Christians yet they're killing one another today {Revelations 6:3-4} so are you people ONE as Jesus said in that Bible book of John 17:22?

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Steep(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ye are my WITNESSES, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. Isaiah 43:10 ~ Holy Bible

The only proof of faith in God is the presence of an organized people doing God's will, if you can't identify God's congregation then there's no way you can worship God acceptably because you must worship Him (do His will) in the midst of His organized people. Hebrews 2:12; Psalms 22:22
The idea of faith in God without acknowledging His organized worshipers means lack of faith! smiley

Israel is Yahweh's witness in old testament and Jesus is Yahweh's witness in New Testament.
However Jesus said his church would be his witness.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Jesus never establish Jehovah witness organization, it was formed by Taze rusell. Jesus already spoke about theifs who would come after they would not go through the door but climb through the window.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Jehoavh witness organization is simply a theif and a robber, they claim to witness directly to Jehovah not to Jesus hence by passing the door who is Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2022
Steep:
Israel is Yahweh's witness in old testament and Jesus is Yahweh's witness in New Testament.
However Jesus said his church would be his witness.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Jesus never establish Jehovah witness organization, it was formed by Taze rusell. Jesus already spoke about theifs who would come after they would not go through the door but climb through the window.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Jehoavh witness organization is simply a theif and a robber, they claim to witness directly to Jehovah not to Jesus hence by passing the door who is Jesus Christ.

The pathetic thing about you is failure to grasp simple understanding of God's word because Jesus returned in the year 1914 and he chose the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses that's why you can never ever find any group practicing what Jesus taught as found written in the Bible except Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by sonmvayina(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Satan does ONLY what God tells him to do..

ALL power belongs to God.
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Steep(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is the dogma Satan is using to blind people {2Corinthians 4:4} because you will continue to argue (blindly) in support of this worthless and hopeless dogma yet adherents of this dogma are SCATTERED spiritually speaking! Luke 11:23
That's why you detests what Jesus himself said:

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be ONE, even as we are ONE" John 17:22 ~ Holy Bible

How can you claim you're ONE with other trinitarians when politics and racism is breaking the ties of faith you're claiming?
Jesus and his father are separate entities but they're both ONE (united) just as you rightly said. Can anything separate Jesus and God as politics and racism is disrupting the peace among trinitarians everywhere?

For your information the major religions in Russia and Ukraine are trinitarians claiming Christians yet they're killing one another today {Revelations 6:3-4} so are you people ONE as Jesus said in that Bible book of John 17:22?

the Trinity is not a dogma it is there in the bible.

It does not matter what you think, the scripture is clear on the deity of Jesus, the Father and the holy Spirit.
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2022
Steep:

I'm the Trinity is not a dogma it is there in the bible.
It does not matter what you think, the scripture is clear on the deity of Jesus, the Father and the holy Spirit.

No wahala Mr TRINITY! smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Steep(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala Mr TRINITY! smiley
The "I'm" was an error.
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Steep:
The "I'm" was an error.

OK, No wahala Mr TRINITARIAN! smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
The Bastard uses everything to destroy! Everything! Everything! Whether elite or illiterate, poor or rich, beautiful or ugly!

They are all weapons in his evil hands!
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Steep(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2023
Yeap, Jesus is the way.
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by Janosky: 12:11am On May 28, 2023
Steep:

the Trinity is not a dogma it is there in the bible.

Bible Greek : deity - a god. Screenshot PROVEN evidences.

deity of Jesus- a god.
deity of the Father -a god.
deity of the holy spirit- a god.

3 different gods of Christendom. grin grin
Trinitarians practice polytheism.

John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12, did Jesus Christ practice polytheism?

Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by LordReed(m): 1:25am On May 28, 2023
Janosky:

deity of Jesus- a god.

You think you are free from the accusation? Your belief in Satan puts you right in the same boat.
Re: Satan Using The Elites To Lead People To Destruction. by johnw47: 3:25am On May 28, 2023
Janosky:
deity of Jesus- a god.

lost fraud jw janosky

of course you false jw's love to call Father God: "a god"

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Christians know that Father God is the One True God:

Jas_2:19  You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.

Jer_10:10  But the LORD is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth quakes, And the nations cannot endure His indignation.

false jw's, you love to call Father and Son and Holy Spirit: "the 3 dog heads" etc.
you also love to call the Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost" etc.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

not all Christendom believes in trinity, but of course you frauds cannot stop lying,
however you false jw's are right in saying you are not part of Christendom/the worldwide body of Christians:

Dictionary

Christendom
/ˈkrɪsndəm/
noun

the worldwide body of Christians.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli's Prophetic Declarations For Year 2022 / Mummy G.O Caught On Camera Buying Pizza (video) / Matthew 24: 11-12: Nigeria As A Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.