Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' (16932 Views)

Gop-backed Arizona Election Review Confirms Biden 2020 Win / Donald Trump Sends Get Well Message To Joe Biden After Foot Injury / Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2021
emae009:

you lots be funny sometime... You quickly open your statement with I'm neither a fan of this and that but your write up exposed your stand vehemently.
You are not ok. You need help.

so the US should now be interfering with the Government of another country? is that what you're saying?
Are you asking me or thisnia your conclusion from what you read? Sorry. You need help.

Please can you educate us that don't know better, how else was the US supposed to pull out? Fighting the Talibans will loading up equipments or what? Make an intelligent contribution let's see.
Sorry...you need help like I said. But funny...you pulled out if war to go to another war. Are you ok? I can lecture you, but the way you attacked me, I cant show you the way cos you are just an idiootaaa.

Your third point is even more comical. Who is the founder and CEO of Square? Did you know this isn't the first time Jack had stepped down as CEO of Twitter?
You are mumu. I have replied you on this.

All these children that just started using the Internet in 2019...
Talking about I'm not a fan of this and that. Nobody will be beat if you're a fan or not but don't be displaying bad takes and calling it a neutral stand
Na your mama and papa be children who started using internet in 2019. Fo.olish boy.
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by Lordedifice1: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Are you dreaming? Trump did not cancel gay marriage.
He cancelled it
He even those that are in the army
I'm not just talking i have evidence
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by Lordedifice1: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Are you dreaming? Trump did not cancel gay marriage.
I have evidence
I'm not just talking
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by Lordedifice1: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Buliwyf:

All this ignorant people. When did Trump cancel gay marriage. Even Israel has gay pride parades nationally every year. Be shouting about gay marriage from Nigeria while your country that doesn't have that can't feed its citizens.
How does Nigeria affect what I am saying
You the so called brainaic
Anyways I don't want to argue when I have evidence
So believe it or not
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by Buliwyf: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lordedifice1:

How does Nigeria affect what I am saying
You the so called brainaic
Anyways I don't want to argue when I have evidence
So believe it or not

This guy sha. Which evidence do you have? Lol. Even Trump has a picture holding the rainbow LGBTQ flag. Dey there dey carry religion for head.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by ayindejimmy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
obiekunie01:
Trump is so right on this one.

With all he did for isreal, i never expected natanyahu to be among the first to congratulate bidden.

Trump is the first and only US president to broker real peace with isreal's neighbors - iraq, saudi, egypt, turkey, etc.

. . .And the idiot natanyu was the first to betray him.

Anyways karmi is still a bitch and it paid natanyahu back in good measures.

Bleep the idiot!

Trump is still the man any day any time trice on mondays, thurdays and sundays. If you know you know.

The US did it for Israel. Trump only did what he did for political gains. To curry the votes of Christians, but they saw thru him.

There are many Jews in high places in the US so Trump should take a seat.
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by LordReed(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lordedifice1:

I have evidence
I'm not just talking

Post the evidence here.
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by Flamemignon1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lordedifice1:

He cancelled it
May I see that evidence Please?
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by emae009(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

But it is more of the last time he is going. Jack was actually sacked for many reasons and the way he handle Trumps issue is one. Jack stepped aside cos he has no choice. Go and compare the story of Job Steve and Jack. When someone is pushed aside and return, the person is more powerful, and same happendd to Jack. But for the person to be pushed aside the second time, it means something really strong happened. You are not a business oriented person. Go and sit down..

I dont need to respond to the rest of your rubbish since I know yoy are not ok with diplomacy. Your level is low. So, excuse me. Rant again and I wont reply you.
Goodluck!

I rarely make wrong assumption on this medium.

Apple Case: Jobs left Apple to form a new company. Apple was doing badly. They bought Job's new company absorbing its workforce and thus relinquishing the CEO spot back to Steve.

Twitter Case: Jack stepped down and was Chairman of the Board while someone else was the CEO. The first person couldn't performance, left, another was appointed yet Twitter was still doing badly. Almost got sold to Yahoo. Jack relinquish his Chairmanship position to become Acting CEO, steer Twitter back into profits. Became CEO.
Founded Square, a fintech company (note he never left). Elliot Management being an investment company wanted Square and Twitter to merge. Jack didn't want to merge both companies. They inturn asked him to step down as CEO of one. He refused.
Again note that all this happened well before the election.
Jack finally decided to quit Twitter all together and focus on Square. Nominated the next CEO that was unanimously accepted by the board. (Quick question: is that an action that someone that was forced out of a company is allowed to take?).

Yet in your usual brainwashed state, you said Jack was forced out of Twitter due to Donald Trump election lose, then wondered what will happened to Mark Zuckerberg..
Then without any form of prior knowledge decided to compare Apple's case to Twitter.
Do you guys actually think for yourselves for once or you just follow what someone says and repeat the thrash with confidence
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by WoundedLamb: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rhado:

Oga you’re wrong. If trump did not sustain whatever relationship or allegiance America had with Israel, it would’ve crashed. If Buhari gives an order to end relationship with any country, then it’s over. It’s the president that issued orders and directives for/on behalf of a country. Trump said no government has given Israel money like his, yes you may say it wasn’t his money but American’s but mind you if he did not give approval nobody would’ve given Israel American money. If there’s a case of financial misappropriation for given out that money, Trump will answer America for it. For years Israel wanted Jerusalem to be recognized as its capital, no American president gave that recognition until Trump came on board and did so. And also recognized their sovereignty in that area they captured from Syria.
It’s not a must or in the constitution of America that Israel and America must be allies, Trump had the power to choose to support Palestinian instead of Israel. And also read what trump said, he never said he shouldn’t have congratulated Biden but he was too fast, just like he was anxiously expecting it to happen.
Bro blood only relates people, loyalty makes them family. Have a wonderful day today and may God bless your hustle and efforts today.

No, I am not wrong, dear brother. You went on to tell me how Trump assisted Isreal as an individual. In as much as I'd like to point out that he did all he did using the office of the president which is now occupied by a different person, the truth is, I'm not even disputing Trump's involvement as an individual. I'm saying the move made by Benjamin was in the best interest of Isreal. In fact, he made the move specifically because he was obviously close to Trump. Quickly congratulating the new president was Benjamin's way of reassuring the US that his relationship with Trump had no bearing on the US/Isreal relationship. That is what any sensible leader would do. Any delay would have been interpreted as reluctance and would have cast a shadow of doubt on Isreal's loyalty.

It was a well thought out diplomatic move which he specifically made cause he was close to the outgoing president and the new administration was watching for the slightest sign of rebellion from all world leaders known to be close to Trump in order to determine how to relate with them going forward. If he'd waited to be the last to congratulate Trump, that would have sent a loud message to Biden's administration regarding where his loyalty lies. And believe it or not, that wouldn't be good for Isreal. I'd expect an ex-president to know this but it's just typical of Trump to make everything about himself.

Best wishes in your endeavours too!

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by LordReed(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lordedifice1:

He cancelled it

Still waiting for the evidence.
Re: Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' by Rhado: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

No, I am not wrong, dear brother. You went on to tell me how Trump assisted Isreal as an individual. In as much as I'd like to point out that he did all he did using the office of the president which is now occupied by a different person, the truth is, I'm not even disputing Trump's involvement as an individual. I'm saying the move made by Benjamin was in the best interest of Isreal. In fact, he made the move specifically because he was obviously close to Trump. Quickly congratulating the new president was Benjamin's way of reassuring the US that his relationship with Trump had no bearing on the US/Isreal relationship. That is what any sensible leader would do. Any delay would have been interpreted as reluctance and would have cast a shadow of doubt on Isreal's loyalty.

It was a well thought out diplomatic move which he specifically made cause he was close to the outgoing president and the new administration was watching for the slightest sign of rebellion from all world leaders known to be close to Trump in order to determine how to relate with them going forward. If he'd waited to be the last to congratulate Trump, that would have sent a loud message to Biden's administration regarding where his loyalty lies. And believe it or not, that wouldn't be good for Isreal. I'd expect an ex-president to know this but it's just typical of Trump to make everything about himself.

Best wishes in your endeavours too!
I understand better now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.