Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed (2081 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by trychris: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2021
Hi all,
The purpose of this thread is to ensure NL is protected from unfortunate individuals like this thief/scammer who comes to NL with this moniker https://www.nairaland.com/giveter to discredit this forum.

He is PROMISE JUDE OKECHI with an Ecobank Acct. No: 8111592921 and Phone numbers:
08096324889,09061324495 with
WhatsApp+234 902 042 3325.
He replied to my request for an oukitel phone replacement battery that he has one.

A price was agreed and a part-payment was made to this account Ecobank 8111592921 Jude okechi but the battery was never sent. Rather, he used those different phone numbers to pretend as if he was the courier (driver) until he stopped replying my messages. The money wasn't much but it's important people are guided against such act.

I have had successful transactions through NL and there were no issues.

The moderators must stop fraudsters like Giveter (PROMISE JUDE OKECHI) from destroying this exciting forum.
If you know how to push this to the moderators:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Justwise
Dominique
mynd
Kindly do.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Zaa zuu zeh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by michlins(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2021
I don't know but I don't feel comfortable with people who have multiple phone numbers. You're not the director of MTN na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2021
The energy and time most ppl invest just to come up with strategy to scam others if harness properly they could go places with genuine means of cash inflow

9 Likes

Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by odysey: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Giveter Jide every time this name is searched this thread will pop up, you are now identified as a scammer, do the needful, send the battery

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by lereinter(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2021
How much did he want to sell

How much you sent

Why not use escrow
Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by PrinceInTheNort: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Giveter is a well known scammer. You could have check his previous comment, it's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by BlackyOne: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Never pay before delivery except you've met and transact directly before...

I thought everyone knew this basic!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by gulfer: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
You should have spotted the red flag; Giveter account was just opened in November. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by Osocan(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Go to a magistrate court
And get a court order and his account will be frozen
We can't ignore these kind of people to keep enjoying their scammed wealth
Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by Generalwoodz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm a victim! This cross grained idiot hasn't sent me my naira equivalent of the 300$ PayPal funds I sent him
Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by Gkemz: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
OptimmusPrimme:
Let me tell you what you do not know. If the only tribes in Nigeria are the Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani, Ijaw, Isoko and some other minorities - without the Igbos; I swear to Sango, Nigeria would have long risen to enviable heights among the comity of Nations.

The capital mistake Lord Luggard made was to include the Igbos in Nigeria.

The Igbos are the cancer that aborted Nigeria’s glory & destiny.

All of us know it, every Nigerian knows it but I’m just the only one saying it aloud.

I swear by the heavens and the cosmic order, it wasn’t the Hausa/Fulani that spoilt Nigeria.

It is these cursed bastards that originated from the East of the Niger.

Look, I am not saying that other tribes too do not contribute to Nigeria’s battered image & downfall but the Igbos took it to the extreme.

Check the statistics of all the crimes committed within & outside Nigeria, you will see that 90% are perpetrated by the Igbos.

If Sango wants to punish all of you, Sango will make me rise to the position of absolute authority like the President or the Western Premier, and then shall I reveal to you the true definition of cruelty & hostility by taking all of you bastards back to the Stone Age where your ancestors were jumping from paw-paw trees to mango trees in search of food.

My first priority will be to issue a bloody, capital, irreversible “Executive Decree” that will criminalize & evict ALL IGBOS FROM THE SOUTHWEST.

All their properties in the Southwest - Sahara! After all, they were all acquired with the proceeds of Cocaine-Trafficking & Kidnapping.

Because the Igbos are never meant to be living among human beings. They were created to be living in thick forests among the animals like the reptiles and feeding on their children.

The origin of every crime in Nigeria can be traced to the Igbos.

First Coup D’etat = Igbo (Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu)

First Ritual Shrine = Igbo (Okija)

First Money Ritualist = Igbo (OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO)
https://www.nairaland.com/4425928/history-story-otokoto-money-ritual

First Kidnapping = Igbo (Evans - Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike)

First Fraudster = Igbo (Emmanuel Nwude)

First Cannibal = Igbo (Clifford Orji from Enugu)

First Cocaine Trafficker = 99.9% of every household in Igboland

First Yahoo-Yahoo = Igbo (Obi Invictus)

Even on Nairaland, 99% of all the fraudulent activities are perpetrated by the Igbos.

The day 10 crimes are committed and the Igbos are not responsible for 7 out of the 10; I swear to Sango - I will deactivate my account on Nairaland.

If they’re the lowly types, nobody would beam the search light on their atrocities but these bastards are the loudest, arrogant & the most obnoxious animals in the Universe.

Lastly, you can not blame me. The seed of hatred sown & watered by these cursed cannibalistic cocaine-trafficking barbarians against my hospitable people has germinated and grown into a mighty Iroko Tree.

Says an afonja idiot.
Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackyOne:

People have been paying before delivery and they have been getting their goods..

If you can't pay before delivery..

Use an Escrow..

If you are still having trust issues..

Then locate a physical store..

NOBODY will send you an item..

Before payment..

Trust runs both ways..
Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by Sinai2021: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Whatever happened to humble beginnings and beauty in labour? Someone pls tell me what I'm missing.
Check this video out abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylv1u8QXJ_0
Re: A Thief/scammer Giveter Jude Okechi Exposed by Flamees(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
BlackyOne:

I swear no matter the legitness i ni fit pay before delivery

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pova 5G Teardown: Why Is This The Fastest Tecno Phone Yet? / I Have Jzipman, And Winrar, Someone Pls Tell Me Wot 2 Do In Order 2 Unzip Files In My Nokia 3500c / 2go Wont Work On My Sgh-a867

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.