Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 (31695 Views)

South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Gov Sanwo Olu Secured $629 Million Funding For The Lekki Deep Seaport. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by FavourWrites(f): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
purpulrain:
do you optimize?
Oh yes I do. Although I won't give myself the "expert in it" tag, I'm pretty much good in it. Sent you a dm.
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by Omoslim26: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are an id*ot for this comment

Another useless lazy monkey has spoken out to defend his co bigotland crew member ��
Shameless thing like you,you follow dey do nonsense bigotry as if your worthless life depends on it to survive ��
How much them dey pay you to do rubbish tribal gbasgbos �
Fiaakwa negodu onye si na o bu madu ��.
You behave like a goat,infact goat get sense pass you and dat bigoted cretin wey you defend and all your crew members ��.

Shun bigotry ��

Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

Another useless lazy monkey has spoken out to defend his co bigotland crew member ��
Shameless thing like you,you follow dey do nonsense bigotry as if your worthless life depends on it to survive ��
How much them dey pay you to do rubbish tribal gbasgbos �
Fiaakwa negodu onye si na o bu madu ��.
You behave like a goat,infact goat get sense pass you and dat bigoted cretin wey you defend and all your crew members ��.

Shun bigotry ��

U are an eeediot that's just the fact.. foolish tribalist na people wey no no u.. oponu jati jati
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by Omoslim26: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are an eeediot that's just the fact.. foolish tribalist na people wey no no u.. oponu jati jati

Hahaha �� continue to do your Igbo vs Yoruba and other tribal nonsense wey dey make you cum�na your destiny na��
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

Hahaha �� continue to do your Igbo vs Yoruba and other tribal nonsense wey dey make you cum�na your destiny na��

U Be eeeediot again and again!!!.
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by helicoptarr: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shun crime!

It does not pay.
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by pfadom: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please be reasonable and logical with your analysis. Saying less than 350 million naira does not imply a chicken change. If the same judicial system found the life savings of one man worth 175 years in jail of the life of the criminal.

Why should a man, howbeit influential, who killed helpless senior citizens and denied them of their peaceful retirement be given a pat in the back?

GetMeRight:

"Less than 350 million naira," I'm shocked! Shocked, not by the sentence but by your comment. I'm even tempted to ask you your family's worth going by choice of words?
Do you realise that he stole that much amount from a single person? And if Maina stole much more and got less sentence compared to this, does that necessarily mean that this one too should have gotten less than what Maina got? What about you saying that Maina should have gotten more than what this dude got? You people should try to apply sense once in a while
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by Omoslim26: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

This post can't still stop u from being an eeeediot grin. And u know it grin

And nothing in life can stop you from being a fool whose life starts and ends in doing Igbo dis, Yoruba dat, aboki this, ��
And you know it��.
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by abbey621(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
treatise:

SERAP are making good efforts, information relating to those that ripped off the country are with any government of the day, EFCC is inundated with names of politicians that looted our commonwealth but they're rather preoccupied with chasing after that reportedly stoles phone or romance scammers. You should wait on market women and farmers to give Buhari information that would to arrest and persecution of looters.

Wetin concern Buhari with your own personal responsibility? This case in point was because the victim took personal responsibility to get justice, most of una just blabber online but are too chicken to actually go after these offenders. In fact I can bet my last kobo that most of you would rather hide behind keyboards than to actually confront these politicians hence the status quo!
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by YoungLionken(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
larryking540:

na your type be that , politician steal and he is sentence ,u say make he appeal, Yahoo boy steal ,u are adviceing for appeals ,now I understand y the youth can't lead this nation because of people like you

What's your academic qualification?

Honestly, I'm ashamed of the jargons you wrote up there...
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by YoungLionken(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
ledaman:
If the beast should scam your dad, would you advise him to appeal?

Have they scammed your parents before?..
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

And nothing in life can stop you from being a fool whose life starts and ends in doing Igbo dis, Yoruba dat, aboki this, ��
And you know it��.

U are till an eeeeediot! grin
Fact!!! And u know it... that's my hapiness grin
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by ledaman: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
YoungLionken:

Have they scammed your parents before?..
Lolz! You av sympathy for the beast na!
Re: Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 by egoldman(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2021
MickzyDonald:

I cant steal sir, its what i have I'm selling, at least I'm not taking from anyone

Shebi you know the meaning of hacked apps?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video) / Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Press Release: Senate Is Solidly Behind Senate President, Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.