Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) (29159 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Newboss(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Some people have dental problems.

Yes, you can swap out all your teeth and get new ones surgically implanted.

It's part of taking care of your health
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Mvena(f): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
When you fit buy Epa ijebu for 200 wey go whitening your teeth

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Freighthost: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good definition of beauty without brain
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Bobcat706: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
SEe below
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by samsard(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
SocialJustice:
I don't like Davido too, that one that can't sing, his mates are busy winning awards while he spends his dad's money as if it is musical achievement.
You do realize that Davido earns enough from music and endorsement to live comfortably, right? Well, some of us like his music even if it's not your taste.
I could easily argue that Wizkid or a good chunk of Nigerian artists can't sing also if I wanted to be an unfortunate critic.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Digmygold: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
She go come dey share 500 Naira rice and beans to people in her neighborhood claiming Philanthropist. Philanthropist kee you dia.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
I spent $30000 on the finger I used in typing this comment
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Me I get mouth too, 40 mill on my teeth. Show receipt no dey talk.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by nedekid: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
iamoyindamola:
These assholes go just they lie
Not necessary, if she did porcelain veneers it could cost that much.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
nedekid:

Not necessary, if she did porcelain veneers it could cost that much.
I doubt that bro
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by nedekid: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I doubt that bro
I know because I wanted to do veneers 2 years ago.
20 years back at shubbs apapa, the charged me $1450 for implant for 1 tooth.
I guess she did full mouth work. She probably added cost of the dental tourism ie airline tickets, accommodation etc to turkey and factored it into total cost.

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
nedekid:

I know because I wanted to do veneers 2 years ago.
20 years back at shubbs apapa, the charged me $1450 for implant for 1 tooth.
I guess she did full mouth work. She probably added cost of the dental tourism ie airline tickets, accommodation etc to turkey and factored it into total cost.
Exactly but still the bill doesn't reach 15m
At most all she could have spent shouldn't be up to 5m, full body botch sef can't reach 10m them too they lie jare

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by ehiavbhichris: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Is to tell you how foolish some girls will be, your people are dying is not your problem you are bragging that you fix teeth with millions is to tell you that you didn't work for the cash is your useless hole that you have use to get the money
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Raychee(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Looks so fake'ish'
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Citizenshelm:
Reality TV star, Ka3na has come under fire on social media after bragging over the price of her new teeth, Igbere TV reports.

Ka3na who recently returned from Turkey to undergo a therapy to have a new set teeth that is expertly referred to as veneers claimed that she spend over 15million naira on her teeth

Captioning the video, she wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPvLnwQB6Rk

In a photo she shared, she also bragged about her smile being worth over N13M (£25000).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXV2qOaN1-c/?utm_medium=copy_link

Reacting to her video, whereas some netizens gushed over her sparkling white teeth, others averred she is clout-chasing and disregarded the cost she quoted.

15M and she still looks like a chimpanzee. Scam of the century!!
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Dalby(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Make una continue, l no blame una. Na Bobrisky l blame...l spent 20million to trim my eye lashes...
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations to her...more of it to come..
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by coolebux(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Glorying in vanity is a Symptom of Folly.
Glorying in Vanity is glorying in Emptiness.
If you Must Glory, Glory that you are Saved , Washed in the Blood of JESUS and that your Name is Written in the Book of Life.
Mr consistency, thou art welcome grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by Hkff: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Clout whoress
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Crass behaviour.

Awon I was broke growing up now that I'm rich as an adult, let me be stupid while at it.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) by ahanagrewal10: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them. If you are seeking the best dental implant treatment at an affordable cost then I recommend you visit Ludhiana Dental Centre and get the finest treatment at an affordable cost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.