Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) (25347 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by BigBashiru: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

Nigeria failed him because if Nigeria is working, people won't be traveling to countries like India, Libya.

Who/what is Nigeria? Nigeria = nigerian people both masses and "leaders". nigerian people failed themselves. Healthcare is a failure because state ministry of health (not buhari) is not working. and the state ministry is made up of nigerians.... this is just an example. blaming buhari for everything is lazyness. nigerians who make up nigeria fail themselves....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by ArewaNorth: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

Nigeria failed him because if Nigeria is working, people won't be traveling to countries like India, Libya.

Nigeria didn't fail him. Whites people leave U.S, EU and many advanced Nations to make greater fortune in Nigeria.

People from advanced Nations are making lots of money in war ravaged Nations.
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Paulfrank200: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rip to him!!! So so sad
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

nahhh.. his friend failed him. Ya'll should start taking some Goddammed responsibility!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am wondering why Igbos and other tribes in Nigeria are going to India to seek for greener pasture.

India is one of the POVERTY HEADQUARTER OF THE WORLD.

Their economy has no job for Nigeria be it as a student or as a school leaver.

If you take to hard drug trafficking then you will run foul of the law and be sent to jail.

Of course India prison is terrible.
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Champneys: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nawa o... Ontop argument? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please when you go abroad to undeveloped countries, avoid some arguments with the locals. Just like our local people here are savage, they can be worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

What have you done to make Nigeria working. Every fucking thing, you blame your country. Must you always blame?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Deniseme: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
You can just imagine how insane pple have become ...well I have tiktok up for sale in case you interested or know someone who need Tiktok page with active follower, also have Instagram page with 34.3k followers, this re my business page with real followers and not clone account. Interested can WhatsApp 080.20.57.1300
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
helinues:
See this idiots. You had the opportunity to Japa from this country but still can behave yourself in foreign land

Disgraced Nigerians
The suspects are not Nigerians. These are their names;
Arun, Philip Raj and Neelakantha
Those are Indians. He was murdered by his Indian friends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Fatbam003: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreign land .. India .
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Bobcat706: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
SEe below
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Agricmoney(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
No be everything you go fight for o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
samwheel:

Do dey go there to hustle

They go to chop life that's not Available in America
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Hkff: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Really
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
"The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it"- Dale Carnegie

What there are arguing about will still subsist even after his death so what's the essence?
Interestingly argument does not change the fact of the matter so to me it's meaningless and waste of saliva.

You are right.
AVOIDANCE is one of the conflict prevention mechanism
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by FlamesD: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:
Hmmmm. Nnamdi Kanu's People. Them no dey disappoint at all. grin grin
You are wrong, check again. RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
It’s unfortunate. Thank God the assailants weren’t Nigerian. I already had a comment prepared for such scenario. Maybe they were jealous that he married an indigene. Indian men are normally insecure and timid.
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Pumpumking: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
meobizy:
It’s unfortunate. Thank God the assailants weren’t Nigerian. I already had a comment prepared for such scenario. Maybe they were jealous that he married an indigene. Indian men are normally insecure and timid.

u again givin advise like parrrot...who ask u?. iwy dont go n find job wit CNN knews. goat
toastin u is like toastin briiick wall, i swaaar....u dont wot it..forget u mennnnn!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by goodheart01: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:
Hmmmm. Nnamdi Kanu's People. Them no dey disappoint at all. grin grin

Pls when coming online next time, bring some brain cells along with u
Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by Godons1: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
goodheart01:

Pls when coming online next time, bring some brain cells along with u

Ok. I know why you need a new brain. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by airminem(f): 1:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Rip

Wish me happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) by goodheart01: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Godons1:

Ok. I know why you need a new brain. grin grin grin grin

Exactly my point. You're brainless. Watch it before u end up in a psychiatric home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapist Lures 5-Year-Old Girl To Toilet With Biscuit, Rapes Her In Lagos / List Of ‘Torture Camps’ In Ibadan / Sulaimon Olufemi's Family Pleads For Clemency After 18 Years On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.