Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO (787 Views)

Resume your journey to WEALTH / From Zero,make Up To #10,000+ Weekly With Your Phone / Bitcoin Rise: From $60-$240 Surely Btc Is A Good Store Of Value! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by meekhat: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2021
It is a clear fact that crypto currency is a 50:50 wealth 'balancer'. How do I mean, for every loss people incur, there are corresponding gain for other people somewhere.
However, there are group of people that never fail or loose in the crypto game. WHO ARE THEY?
These are the patience Guys, who hold on to good project for long.
You must train yourself to join this group if you want to wealthy via crypto.
The GOODS NEWS is YOU MUST NOT START WITH MONEY in the crypto journey.
Genuine airdrop gotten by mining e.g pi and one other I will reveal privately, if patiently kept for some years will make you wealthy. Don't always be in a horry to sell your coins.
MANY PEOPLE MISSED PI, some joined late, and they are regretting, NO NEED TO WORRY, there is another strong project that only few people know of, it minable via app.
This coin is very scarce unlike pi, if you are ready TO PAY THE PRICE OF PATIENCE AND CONSISTENCY,
Then DM me on whatsapp for more details and LINK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by Babakolanut(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
How to get started? Pls add +2349034612092 to the whatsapp group
Re: How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by imagrg(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Add me.
+2348035096342
Re: How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by Fa44me: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
meekhat:
It is a clear fact that crypto currency is a 50:50 wealth 'balancer'. How do I mean, for every loss people incur, there are corresponding gain for other people somewhere.
However, there are group of people that never fail or loose in the crypto game. WHO ARE THEY?
Genuine airdrop gotten by mining e.g pi and one other I will reveal privately, if patiently kept for some years will make you wealthy. Don't always be in a horry to sell your coins.
MANY PEOPLE MISSED PI, some joined late, and they are regretting, NO NEED TO WORRY, there is another strong project that only few people know of, it minable via app.
This coin is very scarce unlike pi, if you are ready TO PAY THE PRICE OF PATIENCE AND CONSISTENCY,

I couldn't find your WhatsApp number, here's mine 08134780680
Re: How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by Babakolanut(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Pls add my whatsapp +2349034612092,thanks
Re: How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by chi4paul: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
mine is 08075981023
Re: How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by Samken2: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
meekhat:
Pls I need to know more
Re: How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by Babakolanut(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2023
Still expecting you to add my whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: How To Rise From Zero To Wealth Via CRYPTO by lanskyjojo: 9:32am On Apr 21
Add me

(1) (Reply)

Come In to Get Your Share and Get Paid / Print Customized T-shirt In Nigeria / Insurance Stock Is The Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.