Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore (1337 Views)

Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land / Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by FarahAideed: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Damn things are happening under Failure Buhari oooo

Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by RuddyFusion(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by TooMuchStuff: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2021
How are we sure that the cooked brain of the new born was not shipped to their Oga at the Villa?

I will keep saying this....Somalia will be paradise to the Core North if Nigeria breakups within 10yrs.

4 Likes

Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by YeyeGbami: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Lies.

Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by Hayomy: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
FarahAideed:
Damn things are happening under Failure Buhari oooo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by FarahAideed: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Victor why u dey cancel my post?

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by Manigie: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
North and bad news na 5 and 6, like garri with kuli kuli, like rice and beans, like bread and butter...... Sadly enough, that's where I come from and most folks down here won't accept things aren't working.....
Damn the north, we failed our kids and the entire country when we imposed a certain man on us all

3 Likes

Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by Lastmankc(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2021
The north is Cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by Danjikanbauchi: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2021
This is fake news from Sawore.

Though this story happened long time agoin Kano to Igbos by the Islamist.
Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by JavaScript9091: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Buhari have finished Nigeria patapata

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by sweetonugbu: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Abomination
Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by fourboys: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Divide this country now, una no go hear embarassed embarassed
Re: How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore by olabukola: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2021
I read somewhere that Sultan jumped through the window to japa when bandits attacked state musque. How true is the info.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback::peter Obi - ACN Is As A Yoruba Party. / Senators, Reps Threaten To Dump APC With Govs Over Consensus Chairman / 2023, Obi Cubana And The Unasked Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.