Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent (670 Views)

Looking For A Reliable And Trusted Clearing Agent @tincanport / Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips / In A Situation Like This, What Would Be Your Honest Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent by tosheeba(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2021
Good Day And Happy New Year To You All in Advance and May God see us through within the days left in this year of 2021 , Amen.

It’s another Moment , another Year in Focus already and Another period , call us today to have the best service from us and let us handle your clearing for you at the seaport without any problem . All you need to do is just send us a draft bill lading or the Original if there is any so as to know the vessel conveying your vehicles / cargoes, we discuss and give you details with beautiful bargaining on the clearing charges not too exorbitant , we give you services that equates the Value for your money . Let do business today and you shall be convinced .
Note: for those of you wonderful people that has been contacting me on
My formal WhatsApp number , please it’s no longer in use for both calling and messaging due to Country Telcom rules that made it unretrievable for me . You can now reach out to me on the contact below
Whatsapp-07087891487
Hotline-07087891487.
Email-olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com
LinkedIn-https://www.linkedin.com/in/olatunbosub-toheeb-b984b3154
Address-Suit 11 , Container office Complex Tincan island port , Apapa Lagos.
A trial will convince you.
Thanks In Anticipation.
Re: Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent by Ghengiskhan(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
tosheeba:
Good Day And Happy New Year To You All in Advance and May God see us through within the days left in this year of 2021 , Amen.

It’s another Moment , another Year in Focus already and Another period , call us today to have the best service from us and let us handle your clearing for you at the seaport without any problem . All you need to do is just send us a draft bill lading or the Original if there is any so as to know the vessel conveying your vehicles / cargoes, we discuss and give you details with beautiful bargaining on the clearing charges not too exorbitant , we give you services that equates the Value for your money . Let do business today and you shall be convinced .
Note: for those of you wonderful people that has been contacting me on
My formal WhatsApp number , please it’s no longer in use for both calling and messaging due to Country Telcom rules that made it unretrievable for me . You can now reach out to me on the contact below
Whatsapp-07087891487
Hotline-07087891487.
Email-olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com
LinkedIn-https://www.linkedin.com/in/olatunbosub-toheeb-b984b3154
Address-Suit 11 , Container office Complex Tincan island port , Apapa Lagos.
A trial will convince you.
Thanks In Anticipation.
How much to clear Acura RDX 2008 roro?
Re: Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent by tosheeba(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

How much to clear Acura RDX 2008 roro?

Grimaldi -580
Sallaum-600
Re: Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent by Ghengiskhan(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
tosheeba:

Grimaldi -580
Sallaum-600
Thanks
Re: Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent by tosheeba(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Ghengiskhan post=108634414]
Thanks[/quote

Welcome sir
You can reach out to me on my whatsapp
@Twitter-DclearingAgent
Email-@ olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2.2 V4. Not Accelerating . / I Want To Swap My 2007 Avalon / 2023 Cadillac Escalade-v: A Race For Money, Speed And Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.