Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa (32457 Views)

Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Oshe3084: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nnamdi kanu mentioned 7 of them few months back but they always said he was a scam and bluffing...Now he has be vindicated today..You will still discover the remaining

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by talktimi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
You forgot MURIC cool
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by KillAlabi2021(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Golan007:

Continue chasing your tail.

Those that sold you such stories have since ported to the same opposition they claimed were behind it.

Haven't you learnt anything?

Bhboys coming after you

tongue

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by zoedew: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
who are their sponsors as known to the FG who, till date has refused to name them.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Yoighaman(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailynigerian.com/just-nsa-names-groups-backing/

Shouldn't MURIC and Sheikh Gumi Bandit Support group be among these names?
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailynigerian.com/just-nsa-names-groups-backing/
All these groups, their members are inside and part of this terrorist govt and their leader in the Zoo is the president of the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Fourwinds: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
philo04:
Wetin corcern us....
I need the list to be like this
Buhari
Sheriff
Gumi
Yaya bello
Not document weh I no go understand

Thank you my brother...
He has it by names ...he is just giving out the umbrella bodies...
A very useless government.. Nigerians that voted for this government, hope una eyes don't clear...
Nonsense everywhere
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Fourwinds: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Very funny, all of them are your Father’s Ogas, people he will see & say good morning Sirs? yet you want us to believe he is not like them?
you are a very confused person...read what you wrote if you can get any meaning out of it
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by freeborn02: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Golan007:

But they were all saying the truth before right?

I don't know the source of their claims, but their reason for porting is because APC can help them rig election and also protect their loots. That's all the APC is good at doing.

APC is a party of cursed people
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Golan007: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
freeborn02:

I don't know the source of their claims, but their reason for porting is because APC can help them rig election and also protect their loots. That's all the APC is good at doing.

APC is a party of cursed people

We are saying the same thing.

Once the same person remains in PDP for instance, such a person is not a criminal.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by freeborn02: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Golan007:

Once the same person remains in PDP for instance, such a person is not a criminal.

The APC started that line of intelligence abuse by saying anyone that decamps to the party automatically becomes a saint.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Golan007: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
freeborn02:

The APC started that line of intelligence abuse by saying anyone that decamps to the party automatically becomes a saint.

Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by orisa37: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
What's LOPIS
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by orisa37: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
What's LOPIS?
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by orisa37: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
JUST LEAVING LEPROSY UNATTENDED TO HEAL RINGWORM.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by orisa37: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
THIS BM IS A CLOWN A BULL IN A CHINA SHOP
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by orisa37: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Which Group is FUNAM?
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Leverage2021: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheGift:

I am not a Muslim, but terrorism did not begin with Islamic extremists.
it began with who?
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by ShenTeh(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stop naming institutions. Remove the veil of anonymity and name the actual people behind them.

Until then, we are not ready.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Nwaajasa: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
All we want to know is the members and supporters of these groups in Nigeria so we can start from them
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by toye440: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
No MuRI on the list??
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by philo04(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fourwinds:

Thank you my brother...
He has it by names ...he is just giving out the umbrella bodies...
A very useless government.. Nigerians that voted for this government, hope una eyes don't clear...
Nonsense everywhere
I regret say I open that topic
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by xelly: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't think any serious government will fight crime like this. I will take a different approach if I am to be incharge.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Maximar: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
E no dey pass this Islam sha ni
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by thecommunist(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Idiots, at the beginning, when you could and should have nipped it in the bud, you rather encouraged it(because you thought it's your weapon over christians and political opponents) and now external opportunist have helped you expand it beyond your imaginations and powers and your are naming groups that even the US and coalition forces do not care to handle. Eventually, Nigeria will enter reset mode and all evil politician would self destruct.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by godliman: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
This guy is just being clever by half. They know the sponsors and financiers, UAE gave them the names, the US volunteered to name the sponsors but this evil government was not interested because they are part and parcel of the terrorist sponsors. They came here to give us vague names thinking they will fool us. We are by far more intelligent them them.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by NobleRace: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jimasun:

What happened to the Lord's Resistance Army of Uganda?
What about mass killings in the US, do they qualify for terrorism or it is only when Muslims are involved we can call it terrorism?

Religion has blinded many of you. Leaving religion is the best thing that can happen to you

The difference between the two is that Lord's Resistance Army are a group of Christian heretics who do violence contrary to the commandment. Whereas Islamic terrorism is commanded in the quoran, with Allah promising great rewards to terrorists.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by writeprof(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
So, why tell us? What does he want us to do? Do your job for you oga Monguno? Is this type of thing not enough to sack this man and his employer for incompetence?
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Oppy2k2: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Imagine if Nigeria is only dominated by Christians.
Imagine the enjoyments all of us go dey enjoy.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by ThatFairGuy: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Are Ipob Terrorist Muslim?
Maxymilliano:
Someone once said "not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims"

I'm compelled beyond reasonable doubt to aligned with this.
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by Jimasun: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
NobleRace:

The difference between the two is that Lord's Resistance Army are a group of Christian heretics who do violence contrary to the commandment. Whereas Islamic terrorism is commanded in the quoran, with Allah promising great rewards to terrorists.
Your ignorance is inborn. There are places in the Bible where God order the killing of innocent people.
You can continue sha
Re: Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa by iyke2frankeze: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oga mention names please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed / Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.