Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday (24074 Views)

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara As She Turns 7 / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday by Orangedreams: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
This family sha. One family full of vibes like beautiful properties.

Abeg check our Siggy/profile jare and give us a call so we can give you a property.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday by Ournolly: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
She is cute.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday by grandstar(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
wolesmile:
Seun Anikulapo Kuti

I remember 1998 Havana Musical Carnival at University of Ibadan. He was a teenager then. He was the main artiste.
He was already out as a result of weed by the the time we went to pick him from Green Springs Hotel where we lodged him.
We brought him in unconscious.
See him now. A chip of the Old block...

I remember seeing him in a fastfood joint at Maryland in 2000 or thereabout. The eatery was Hunger Busters where the Lord's Nightclub used to be.

He was staring at me as though he wanted me to recognize him. I just continue as normal. Happy he is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday by afrikaa: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kloenboi:
HBD. mama Afrikaa!

Thanks to all the mothers for bringing forth life onto this Earth

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Happy birthday �� cutie

Pls don't change her skin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola And Their 3 Kids / Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon / BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.