Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) (25551 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
friendl:

I no blame you at all ,...you are evil

You hate Kemi Olounloyo just because she spoke the truth just like the story of the evil king that beheads anyone that gives him a bad news
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by TheGift: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thandiubani:
Self-acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has been called on phone by popular activist, Adetoun Onajobi.

Onajobi warned Olunloyo that she's coming to her house to beat madness out of her.

Onajobi accused Olunloyo of lying and denting her name.

In the phone conversation, she told Olunloyo to make sure police officers are there if not, she will beat her well.

She warned Olunloyo not to use her name for clout and controversy.

Recall that Olunloyo got Nigerians angry by saying that late Sylvester Oromoni agreed to be beaten so that he will join a cult group at Dowen College.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21QOR83p7nU

This Woman dey vibrate with anger. Even the phone was shaking as She was placing the call.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
osculatedon:

Even right to label and slander? There is limitation to every civil right. Know this and know peace. Shalom

Do you even know the meaning of label and slander
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Lawalemi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Scottz:
Seconded o

Why be say all Adetoun de get craze and open teeth grin
Na true o grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by TheGift: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
iamjavadem:
Slander on who? These idiots threatening her? They have no business with the case. I hope she drags these morons to court.

You’re not even following the story of the lady threatening Her. Her grouse with Kemi has nothing to do with Sylvesters Criminal case.

The slander being spoken off is concerning a completely different issue.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by TheGift: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do you even know the meaning of label and slander

Its libel not label.

And before you ask if He knows the meaning, are you disputing what He said about Libel and Slander being an exception to freedom of speech?
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by LoudlyMouthed: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Seun360(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
This PDP woman claiming to be an activist

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheGift:

Its libel not label.

And before you ask if He knows the meaning, are you disputing what He said about Libel and Slander being an exception to freedom of speech?

Yes. The person is dead...simple as abc.

What case can a dead person starts.

Go and read what the Nigerian law say about libel and slander.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by TheGift: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes. The person is dead...simple as abc.

What case can a dead person starts.

Go and read what the Nigerian law say about libel and slander.

You are still not following.

The lady is not threatening Kemi because Kemi slandered the dead person but because Kemi slandered her.

Meanwhile, I have read what the Nigerian Law says about Libel and Slander. I had to do so to pass Law of Torts in 300 Level, many many years ago.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by omolayomi06: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
the madness wey dey this woman body pass the wet one wey dey buhari body.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by ikennamadu1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Which kind activists be that that only love violence and threats. In a sane country, the actingvists will be sued.

Kemi Olunloyo has her right to freedom of speech and expression intact.

Any threat will be an infringement on her rights.
Oga no dey type rubbish everytime here... Be like you smoke ... People right she dey infringe on nkor .. e reach when them suppose beat her... You begin talk of her rights ... No let me slap you to coma oo
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheGift:

You are still not following.

The lady is not threatening Kemi because Kemi slandered the dead person but because Kemi slandered her.

Meanwhile, I have read what the Nigerian Law says about Libel and Slander. I had to do so to pass Law of Torts in 300 Level, many many years ago.

This is what happened

According to Kemi's investigation, the boy Sylvester agreed to join a cult and seems like it was hazing gone wrong....the kemi came out to share her findings online.

The actingvist was angry and threatened kemi by calling her on her phone number which was leaked out.

The actingvist, Adetoun also vowed to join hands with Ada Ameh to beat Kemi, because she is allegedly fond of saying unverified things about people.

Now where is the slander case against kemi?
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Oga no dey type rubbish everytime here... Be like you smoke ... People right she dey infringe on nkor .. e reach when them suppose beat her... You begin talk of her rights ... No let me slap you to coma oo

I hate communicating with mad people.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by joyandfaith: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
sokera:
Nigerians are bullies , why are they threatening to beat her , best they should have done is to sue her and ask her to show prove of her claims very simple and that is the right thing to do … yes she has her right of speech intact

She would be useful in investigation then. That is what falana is trying to do.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by idomytin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please ma'am beat this woman for us please!!!
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Akharmony: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Well we will wait for the coroner' investigation
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by LordVarys1: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
You kept shouting you are going to her house to beat her and she said you should be coming, just cut that call and rush to her house for the fight please.

I don't like noise makers, I need serious update
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by hackeen: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Don't say something you are not sure of. This is very sensitive case. No sane person would agree to be beaten and drink chemicals.

Those who are cultist know it’s normal thing to do, it’s. Part of some rugged cult initiation, to belong you have to have some level of endurance to pains… Guys Madam kemi might be right don’t let emotions cloud your sense of logical reasoning
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by bencr7: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
stuffs4me:
One of the most dangerous things you can do in Nigeria is to speak the truth.

Kemi Olounloyo is being vilified for speaking the truth.

In as much as I condemn his death, but truth remains that late Sylvester was a cultist and an evil child.
how do u know that donkey don't say something u don't know about angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by joyandfaith: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
hackeen:

Those who are cultist know it’s normal thing to do, it’s. Part of some rugged cult initiation, to belong you have to have some level of endurance to pains… Guys Madam kemi might be right don’t let emotions cloud your sense of logical reasoning

You don't have sense of reasoning. They don't know details of initiation process. They are being deceived. Some initiates even felt like running away during initiation. But they would threaten to kill them. Majority of cultists were recruited through intimidation. Sly was bullied, intimidated, beaten, forced to drink chemicals.
The truth is that Dowen is breeding centre for cultism . And parents are paying 1M per term for their children to join cults.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Amanda4life: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
KEMI CUP DON FULL.

SHE CANTS ON THE ROAD FREELY AGAIN.

I PITY HER SON
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by TheGift: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is what happened

According to Kemi's investigation, the boy Sylvester agreed to join a cult and seems like it was hazing gone wrong....the kemi came out to share her findings online.

The actingvist was angry and threatened kemi by calling her on her phone number which was leaked out.

The actingvist, Adetoun also vowed to join hands with Ada Ameh to beat Kemi, because she is allegedly fond of saying unverified things about people.

Now where is the slander case against kemi?

Oga, did you watch the video where the lady ( not Ada-Ameh) was threatening Kemi for telling lies about Her in relation to Sowore. And that it was not the first time Kemi was lying against I.e slandering.Her?

If you didn’t watch the video the you don’t get where the “Slander” accusation is coming from

And if you did watch the video , then you were not paying attention to what was being said.

Watch it (again)
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by pquaver(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Which kind activist be that,that love only violence and threats. In a sane country, the actingvists will be sued.

Exactly I have come to look and see Nigerians are no different from oppressors. Say leekki activist want to kill her for her diverging opinion, so what is the difference between the killer and the killed? I might not like her version of slyester oromoni story but definitely her side also has to be investigated.. You don't just throw anything anyway because of emotions. Nigeria is where it is today because I feel this country places emotions above logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by marv1: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2021
Useless and shameless asewo kemi .

I have never seen a woman who is damn useless like this woman.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by nairamaniac: 1:16am On Dec 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Which kind activist be that,that love only violence and threats. In a sane country, the actingvists will be sued.

You better keep kwayet, before them come beat you join Antie Kemi

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by oredegbe01(m): 2:06am On Dec 15, 2021
kemi a.k.a special lie ....bloodline if Lai muhammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Have A Nose Job? / Adekunle Gold Colorful In New Photos / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.