Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol (1560 Views)

FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / Osinbajo, Wife Attend Aso Villa Christmas Concert / Osinbajo, Okowa, Obiano And Ngige Visit Flood Affected Community In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by TMSMedia: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol (Photos)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo alongside the Delta state governor Ifeanyi Okowa, the Olu of Warri, and his wife, Pastor Williams Kumuyi, and others attended the Aso Rock Christmas Carol service that held at the statehouse in Abuja on Monday, 13th December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

See photos below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1408952/osinbajo-okowa-olu-warri-pastor-kumuyi-attend-aso-rock-christmas-carol-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by TMSMedia: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
See

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by TMSMedia: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
More

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Flexherbal(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
May this season bring river to your desert

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by BlackfireX: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Osinbande our house boy...

grin
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by nairavsdollars(f): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Where is Ayiri Emami..Ologbotsere of Warri land
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Leverage2021: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Christians always colourful, joyful, with serenity when they meet

I wish our brothers from the other end with strapped belts can shun destruction of lives

Life no suppose hard

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Mariangeles(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
BlackfireX:
Osinbande our house boy...

grin

Show respect! grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Onogiede(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leverage2021:
Christians always colourful, joyful, with serenity when they meet

I wish our brothers from the other end with strapped belts can shun destruction of lives

Life no suppose hard

I pray God turn their situation around because there's always joy in presence of God especially when u make him all in all in your life

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Kriss216: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

Show respect! grin
Is Osunbade not Fulani's house boy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by LordIsaac(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
And one of the guests once told his congregation that Christmas is evil. I'm just tired of the dogmas of that church. The G.O. must correct some terrible and hypocritical dogmas they follow.
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Mide1data: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
HOLY SHIT

you are holding christmas carol when people are dying in bunch due to yr irresponsible and terrorist government. Still don't know why Kumuyi went, there is nothing to celebrate for some families this year, lots and lots of sad and horible news.
Feel free to hit the Like button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

LordIsaac:
And one of the guests once told his congregation that Christmas is evil. I'm just tired of the dogmas of that church. The G.O. must correct some terrible and hypocritical dogmas they follow.

HOLY SHIT

Stop deceivhng yrself, Kumuyi said some people celebrate lavishly which can lead thdm into sin. He never said christmas itself is a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by LordIsaac(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

you are holding christmas carol when people are dying in bunch due to yr irresponsible and terrorist government. Still don't know why Kumuyi went, there is nothing to celebrate for some families this year, lots and lots of sad and horible news.
Feel free to hit the Like button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT

Stop deceivhng yrself, Kumuyi said some people celebrate lavishly which can lead thdm into sin. He never said christmas itself is a sin.
Shut up....if you can't verify people's claims. It was with my ear I heard it. And when we came back home from the retreat that year, we were not allowed to celebrate it even as it ended on the 25th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by orisa37: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by orisa37: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. AND TO ALL NIGERIANS..
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Mide1data: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2021
LordIsaac:

Shut up....if you can't very people's claims. It was with my ear I heard it. And when we came back home from the retreat that year, we were not allowed to celebrate it even as it ended on the 25th.

HOLY SHIT

Ok, tell me which year was it.
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by waldigit: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2021
Did Jesus or Holy Spirit attend?
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Poiu11: 2:00am On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Jokerman(m): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2021
When did Pastor Kumuyi start frolicking with unbelievers?? This same pastor that was attacking GEJ right, left and centre... lol... tribal agenda must agend over ecumenism grin
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by BeReadyF0rMe: 2:59am On Dec 15, 2021
Leverage2021:

They can't because their holy evil book instructs them to kill and destroy
That's the only way they get to enjoy virgins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by zicky(m): 5:06am On Dec 15, 2021
Jokerman:
When did Pastor Kumuyi start frolicking with unbelievers?? This same pastor that was attacking GEJ right, left and centre... lol... tribal agenda must agend over ecumenism grin
Are you serious at all, when did Pastor kumuyi attacked GEJ?
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by zicky(m): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2021
LordIsaac:

Shut up....if you can't very people's claims. It was with my ear I heard it. And when we came back home from the retreat that year, we were not allowed to celebrate it even as it ended on the 25th.
He has never said such, he said his church don't celebrate Christmas not that Christmas is evil.
Re: Osinbajo, Okowa, Olu Of Warri, Pastor Kumuyi, Attend Aso Rock Christmas Carol by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2021
Jokerman:

Stop lying. Kumuyi at no time attacked any political leader in Nigeria. There are things you don't just talk because you have data. Kumuyi has never been political at any time

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tinubu Already Shaking Atiku In His Home State of Adamawa. / If Tinubu Withdraws, Who Would APC Replace Him With? / Nnpp Wins Bantupage Northwest Poll As Obi Fails To Secure 10%.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.