Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) (550 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

There was an uproar amongst youth corpers in NYSC Orientation Camp, Mbaukwu-Umuawulu, in Awka South Local Government Area of Anambra State as some military personnels allegedly brutalized and humiliated some of corpers, Siggy reports.

Riot ensued as men of Nigeria Army were reported to have humiliated the corp members in Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp.

The corp members were said to have protested the humiliation and brutalization by the men of Nigerian Army and Department of State Services deployed to the orientation camp.

A corp member whose identity is anonymous reported to Siggy that men of the Nigerian Army deployed to Anambra State NYSC Orientation Camp started maltreating the corp members undergoing orientation exercise.

"A soldier slapped a corp member this evening while she was preparing for evening parade. The lady said she was not feeling fine and she couldn't run but the soldier slapped her and claimed she was rude to him", the source reported.

Another source revealed that another corper was beaten up by soldiers at mammy market the previous night while the rest of the corpers were on social night party.

The State Coordinator, Mrs Yetunde Baderinwa has since pleaded for peace and has appealed to the corp members to douse the tension of the whole issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pisqEdENi1I

https://campusnews.medium.com/uproar-in-nysc-camp-as-soldier-allegedly-brutalizes-corper-video-ad0d56cec7d1

Re: Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) by G450: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
And male corper is in the other side proposing to female soldier... It's well
Re: Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hmm, Nigerian soldiers are animals..
Anyday any foolish oldier will stupidly tamper any of my family member severely...is the day he will breath last whichever way possible.
Diabolical
Systematically
Scientifically.
Me I no get soul, reason I'm slow to anger but NEVER forgive if I vex.
Re: Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) by Vision4God: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Drama everywhere.
But the video didn't really capture the scenario.
Re: Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin
Re: Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) by Jay5mie: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
angry
Re: Uproar In NYSC Camp As Soldier Allegedly Brutalizes Corper (VIDEO) by sundayadoga781(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2021
My brother good oil dey your head. There is no story here at all. Besides Anambra camp is one of the best in the country.

Vision4God:
Drama everywhere.
But the video didn't really capture the scenario.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Extra-mural Tutorial Center Needed!!! / Fellow Nairlander Is Karaye NYSC Camp Kano / Corp Members In Ondo State Batch B, Agagu Hall.lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.