Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Help!!!! I Don't Know What To Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!!! I Don't Know What To Do (166 Views)

APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / Things You Don't Know About Some Animals / 10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! I Don't Know What To Do by Chikispilot(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
my name is David goodluck from abia state, I wrote jamb this year, and by his grace I got admitted in uniport, I am the third child of the family ( 2nd son) my elder brother was once a rebel, he committed a whole lot of crimes 3years back, my dad and mum cried so much fast forward to why I am here
from 2019 till now my parents have been working tirelessly to raise my university money, for over two years they raised 250k, so i am planning to start school on January next year, now my problem is
1: for almost 3 years they only raised 250k? how are my going to survive in school? I was also working with them to raise the money, imagine if I am not around who's going to help them do it and send money to me �‍♂️
2: my dad is a peasant famer and I know what he earns annually he can't go an inch in sponsoring me�
3: my dad is getting old he is no longer that young and his strength is reducing on yearly basis, he is around 65 years
4: I know they can't train me throughout don't come and tell me they can�
and I don't want to be a school drop out so I am planning to terminate my admission and use the money we raised and learn some ict skills ( web design, photo shopping, writing, animation and maybe go into freelancing to sponsor my self, it's better that I start schooling next two years than to be a school drop out, pls I need advice help me make the right decision
note: I want my parents to enjoy at least small before they die they have tried a lot, I always pity him when he will be claiming strong man to cover up, he doesn't suppose to be stressing himself that much at his age pls I need advice

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Inventory Control And Management With SAGE 50 / All '0' Level Textbooks In PDF And Docx Format @ 200NGN Only / Effective 8 Habits That Could Be Holding You Back From Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.