Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” (2489 Views)

Theodore Orji As Finished Abia But / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore Finished Abia State Governor “Isi Slippers”

To read full detail, follow this link>>> https://leaksagency.com/omoyele-sowore-finished-abia-state-governor/

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by GuyfawkesAB(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
sad
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by StreetFight: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Okay nah.
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by rayvelez(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
The manner abians indigene will castigate sowore because of this tweets eeen yet Abian is truly bleeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Karemarealty288(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
The governor is the most useless in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by BigYash: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Karemarealty288:
The governor is the most useless in Africa.
The guy is not fit to be a leader.. I wonder how they voted such dumb ass into office ..Very useless..

6 Likes

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Ttalk: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Where is detail na
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Golan007: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by oshonwambada: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
rayvelez:
The manner abians indigene will castigate sowore because of this tweets eeen yet Abian is truly bleeding.
Everyone can't be tribalistic like u.Nobody in abia state is saying positive thing or things about this idiot called ikpeazu?

7 Likes

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by chigoziri2403(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
After his tenure,he will now run to the senate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by obedugo(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2021
chigoziri2403:
After his tenure,he will now run to the senate
He can't go to Senate cos he's no match for Abaribe's dog not to talk of Abaribe himself
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Oddfinder: 1:28am On Dec 15, 2021
rayvelez:
Everything is not about tribalism..you should free ur mind from hate bro..you should be able to speak truth no matter the divide you're on.

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by RobsonsTARz: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Sowore deserves some credit by calling this cloun a name that have a meaning

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by chigoziri2403(m): 3:13am On Dec 15, 2021
obedugo:
He can't go to Senate cos he's no match for Abaribe's dog not to talk of Abaribe himself
politics in Abia state is of the highest bidder,who can spend the most money
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Nigeriadondie: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2021
With his Ph.D the idiot is a failure in Abia.
Sowore should be given the chance to rule Nigeria
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by durangokid: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2021
obedugo:
. Is he in the same constituency with Abaribe or with T.C. Orji? Where are you from self?
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by obedugo(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2021
durangokid:
. Is he in the same constituency with Abaribe or with T.C. Orji? Where are you from self?
Sen. T.A Orji is from Abia Central whereby Gov. Ikpemumu is from Abia South with Sen. Abaribe
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by obedugo(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2021
chigoziri2403:
politics in Abia state is of the highest bidder,who can spend the most money
That's a lie you can ask Alex Oti .... And mind you Okezie is no match for Abaribe both as a politician and monetary wise
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by chigoziri2403(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2021
obedugo:
That's a lie you can ask Alex Oti .... And mind you Okezie is no match for Abaribe both as a politician and monetary wise
Are you saying abaribe has more Money than Abia state treasury
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by obedugo(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2021
chigoziri2403:

Are you saying abaribe has more Money than Abia state treasury
Abia state treasury is in the hands of Sen. Orji and his son Ikuku, Okezie is just an eye service to the people .... Take me anywhere Okezie is no match to Abaribe anywhere
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by chigoziri2403(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2021
obedugo:
Abia state treasury is in the hands of Sen. Orji and his son Ikuku, Okezie is just an eye service to the people .... Take me anywhere Okezie is no match to Abaribe anywhere
see, no matter the dysentry and diarrhea an elephant has,it can never become an antelope
They are incomparable.i rest my case
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by lkillbrokehoes: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2021
BigYash:
The guy is not fit to be a leader.. I wonder how they voted such dumb ass into office ..Very useless..
I wonder how they voted that man in the first place, were they blind when they voted him? I don't understand

1 Like

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Bastardlyrich: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2021
I'm proud of sowore, a true ijaw man.
He is bold and fearless, attribute of ijaws just that he was brain washed to betray gej the hero of democracy.
But I know he is regretting it because even me I campaigned for bubu in his first tenure.
Fell for the ajonjas propaganda.
But never again.
Ijaw or Igbo president in2023 or let the north continue to rule.
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2021
rayvelez:
No right thinking Abians will castigate Sowore for anything except the person is crazy, his family or directly enjoying from Ikpeazu's loot

Who Ikpeazu help Mention his achievements undecided

Ikpeazu was to Abia, what Tinubu was to Lagos then!

Igbos speak against evil leaders! They don't pretend with them!

So talk another one!
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by DennisEche(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Ikpeazu Needs to be locked up with 5 angry hungry female lioness. The lioness should be starved for like a week before the exercise.
I swear if he comes out alive he will be the best governor in the world and if he doesn't in his next world he will be an assistant Moses or Abraham
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2021
obedugo:
You don't seem to know how powerful a state governor is in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
I'm proud of sowore, a true ijaw man.
He is bold and fearless, attribute of ijaws just that he was brain washed to betray gej the hero of democracy.
But I know he is regretting it because even me I campaigned for bubu in his first tenure.
Fell for the ajonjas propaganda.
But never again.
Ijaw or Igbo president in2023 or let the north continue to rule.
Why do you have to keep on wailing about you been an Ijaw Okoro? grin
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by obedugo(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You don't seem to know how powerful a state governor is in Nigeria
It's obviously you don't know much about Abia state aside what you read on paper or by permutations
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by Bastardlyrich: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why do you have to keep on wailing about you been an Ijaw Okoro? grin
Yes I'm proudly ijaw and I love my tribe,you people have been claiming ijaws hate igbos.
If I don correct that notion it might stick.
I'm proudly ijaw and I don't hate Igbo and to shock you the igbos and as tribes are marginalized by the fullanis and their house boys
Re: TRENDING! Omoyele Sowore "Finished" Abia State Governor “isi Slippers” by paramakina202: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2021
Okezie Ikpeazu is an ugly drunk thieving orangutan

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi / 2023: Emeka Ihedioha Likely To Become Atiku's Running Mate / Peter Obi Wants To Kill Our Local manufacturing industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.