Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) (50097 Views)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Bovi’s Wife, Kris Asimonye Had Ectopic Pregnancy (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by AgencyReport: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kris Asimonye, wife of comedian Bovi has expressed excitement over her son’s safe return to Nigeria from the United Kingdom, Igbere TV reports.

The proud mother shared a video on Instagram on Tuesday, showing the boy at the airport and his arrival home as he reunited and hugged his sister.

Expressing gratitude to God that the boy was able to return in spite of the United Kingdom placing Nigeria on a red list following the outbreak of the COVID-19 omicron variant, Kris wrote,
“My baby davidbovijnr is back home just in time for Christmas!!! I was such an emotional wreck last week with the UK putting us on the red list.

“And then God sent me some Angels and they came through for me eseyoma.s.w, poshmom16 koodie_i jessicamaeobioha mcbarnabaso thank you all so much!! You have been such a great support system to me, God bless you forever.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez405wMtjt4

Bovi and Kris got married in 2009.

The couple has three children together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdNuANIDib/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome boy
Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome boy.....everything na news now. Just keep exposing your children to unnecessary danger.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome home son of the soil
Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Laggafin: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
See as she de list the names like aproko davidbovijnr*. abi bovi get any baby mama outside wen ds one de drag to be noticed

8 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na son carry hair like daughter so shocked
Welcome home and merry xmas in advance...

2 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Iliveforever(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
You guys won’t believe this, immediately I showed this news to food sellers, I ate free and was asked to come back tomorrow. Wow

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Welcome back niggar

Look at the way the baby sister is hugging the niggar and crying

Baby girls and their love for male siblings

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Mennnnnnnn,may thunder never forget to fire anybody wey say money is not every thing undecided

Imagine Bovi of yesterday don born pikin wey he send go school for U.K angry. For ordinary common jokes wey he dey talk......And most of us for nairaland even funny pass am self angry. This life no really balance at alllllllllll undecided

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Peter4naz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by ATEAMS: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Optimistguy1969: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
HOW

IS

THIS

NEWS?

4 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Bashnigga(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Okay, seen....
Next

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Skybridge33: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome home

2 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by MrImole: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Okay ma'am

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Once you are a celebrity, if you drink garri or eat moi moi, it will become a news.

Well, good for the family he came back on time from UK.

In other news, we are open for business, check signature or profile.

4 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by pek(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Is that a boy or girl?

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome boy.

Hope you no come back with Omarion

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Who Bovi help

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Frank25: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
everitin na news for naija

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by cassidy1996(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Una too dey show una self, na girl I dey see for there

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by tesppidd: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
And so what is she telling us for?

All these yeyebrities/yeyebrities wives cannot differentiate family events that are meant for public consumption from the ones that are not..

Someday they will start telling us about their matrimonial sex.

What rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Laggafin:
See as she de list the names like aproko davidbovijnr*. abi bovi get any baby mama outside wen ds one de drag to be noticed
Thought I was the only one that noticed that.

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by joelag: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Expecting my son tomorrow too, from one of the far northern European university. Family is everything!!

5 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bovi of yesterday don get money to train pikin abroad

Fame good o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by jimtemi1: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ladies of nowadays, she can't die because of his boy.. Na waoo.GOD bless all the true mothers that can even lay there lives for there children

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by visijo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
There are 70 ways of making a man happy. 1 is respect and the remaining is 69 cool
Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by DropsMic(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yawn
Re: Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) by Loreettaa: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Peace081:
Welcome home son of the soil
Soil ko, land mass ni undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.