Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja (38213 Views)

The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Most Expensive Buildings In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by zicoraads: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Bizibi:
una like to make mouth,come maitama,asokoro,katampe extension,guzape,jabiinfact come and see some of the governors houses in guzape and asokoro.
Yeah, Guzape, the new site for the rich, rich. Asokoro and Maitama too are super super.

But Lagos still beats Abuja tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2021
zicoraads:

Yeah, Guzape, the new site for the rich, rich. Asokoro and Maitama too are super super.

But Lagos still beats Abuja tbh.
I have not even mentioned garki,wuse areas, gwarimpa,some areas of life camp.....these are the old money areas. Because abj quiet nor mean say em small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Jayrockk: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2021
femi4:
Abuja isn't slum free
I know, but my point is, Lagos has more slums than abj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2021
southsouthking:
I had the privilege to visit maitama, omon men money enter that zone, no comparison whatsoever with Lagos.

But I have the belief that if Eko Atlantic is been fully developed as planned, them no born Maitama.

Lagos people Sha are here making noise without pictures as usual

2 Likes

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by KayCee92(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
My self-contain fine pass all this building, why they no include am?

70 years old man oo grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by ridbell01(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Those buildings are the problem of the country
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by KingLarry04: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2021
Jbleenk:

Sorry o no vex but why are there light bulb on the road? It doesn’t make sense to me putting light bulb on motorways
that is what you get when an aboki is awarded engineering contract
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by WillyDave: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2021
ritux:

Too many names have been linked to the ownership of this building. Not sure who the true owner is.
A.A. OIL is the owner. An oil magnate. An igbira man.

1 Like

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by WillyDave: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Lagos people Sha are here making noise without pictures as usual
Don't mind them. Noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Lazyreporta(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2021
zicoraads:

Lol.

Slums are much more in Lagos. While Lagos has better eye catching buildings, that's how the slums too are.

You're seriously arguing this? undecided
stop talking about what you don't know..
Abuja and Lagos get slums, and do you have proof that Lagos get pass Abuja? I lived in Abuja, and I am currently living in Lagos.. Kubwa village, duste Alhaji, bwqri, etc Abuja development is central.. Other sides are slum.. Maitama, wuse2, asokoro, gwarimpa, maybe few part of Jabi, these are the best part of Abuja.. Few others are just like ojodu berger.. The rest slum
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Nwaelohim: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Hephiglosome. Katampe extension

1 Like

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by femi4: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2021
Jayrockk:
I know, but my point is, Lagos has more slums than abj
your point is out of the conversation
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by christejames(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Do you know who owns this house?

Honestly, I don't know but the name Queen Lilian is boldly inscribed on the building, don't know who Queen Lilian is.

1 Like

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by LagosismyHome(f): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
christejames:

Honestly, I don't know but the name Queen Lilian is boldly inscribed on the building, don't know who Queen Lilian is.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by christejames(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Thaheer:
Is that queen Lillian privately owned ?

Yes
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Lazyreporta(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2021
zicoraads:

My problem with a lot of you online is that you argue for the sake of winning an argument, never to learn. Check all the verifiable reports online you'll see where Lagos ranks amongst slums in the world.

But keep arguing away.

https:///largest-slums-in-the-world/
that's funny.. I just gave you facts on ground. What we can verify.. If Lagos is listed, it simply means amongst world cities, not within Nigeria.. Or is any city more developed than Lagos mainland in Nigeria? Mention the city.. Abuja is the only city behind Lagos in Nigeria.. We don't even have cities aside those two.. So it's among the cities in the world not within Nigeria..
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Tomek09(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2021
femi4:
Abuja isn't slum free
Yeah, there's a place called Gishiri in Abuja. Mehn na confirm ghetto the place be.
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Jbleenk: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2021
KingLarry04:
that is what you get when an aboki is awarded engineering contract

grin grin grin grin The mumus we share country with
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by poweredcom(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Victoria island alone has structure more Dan the whole Abuja and Ghana together lol
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Pharaohny: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Nothing beautiful in this pictures
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Wizzzzmike: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2021
poweredcom:
Victoria island alone has structure more Dan the whole Abuja and Ghana together lol

Ur envy with Ghana will kill you lol
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
southsouthking:
I had the privilege to visit maitama, omon men money enter that zone, no comparison whatsoever with Lagos.

But I have the belief that if Eko Atlantic is been fully developed as planned, them no born Maitama.

You obviously have not seen Lagos. Just Kingsway Road Ikoyi alone ,from Osborne to Falomo Lagos Jetty/ MTN hqtrs alone trumps all these that wowed you. On that single Ikoyi street are buildings belonging to 3 Nigerians on Forbes list and international hotel,Tony Elumelu's tower etc. Let's leave out new places in VI, Gerrard/Bourdillon, Banana Island, some private estates in highbrow Lekki etc .You don't know Lagos yet wink

1 Like

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Jayrockk: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
femi4:
your point is out of the conversation
dey whine urself
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by poweredcom(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Ur envy with Ghana will kill you lol

This is not envy I love Ghana bro

I am just being observant and this is d fact

FreeStuffsNG:

You obviously have not seen Lagos. Just Kingsway Road Ikoyi alone ,from Osborne to Falomo Lagos Jetty/ MTN hqtrs alone trumps all these that wowed you. On that single Ikoyi street are buildings belonging to 3 Nigerians on Forbes list and international hotel,Tony Elumelu's tower etc. Let's leave out new places in VI, Gerrard/Bourdillon, Banana Island, some private estates in highbrow Lekki etc .You don't know Lagos yet wink

Help.me tell them jare

Abuja is just a new city abeg
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Frenchkiss564: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you have been to lagos, nothing in Abuja will thrill you. The infrastructures are basic or mediocre at best.
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by Benprass(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
psychologist:
If this is all you and asomarchitect can come up with, then Abuja truly have a long way to go compared to Lagos

The only thing Abuja is better at when you are comparing both Abuja and Lagos is road network.
Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by MiddleDimension: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Here are some in Lagos

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by MiddleDimension: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
More on Alpha 1

Re: Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja by MiddleDimension: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is on Alfred Rewane rd in Ikoyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Why Do Nigerians Fence Their Houses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.